This man was beaten becsuse he asked a police officer for the time. In Cleveland, OH. NO news was reported for it...

This man was beaten becsuse he asked a police officer for the time. In Cleveland, OH. NO news was reported for it, the officer was on mandatory 30 day leave. Why is it blacks are targeted and not Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPzCodDwvKc
youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ4KVVfIaE
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js&t=414s[embed]
cleveland.com/euclid/index.ssf/2015/03/willowick_citizens_caputure_man.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Chinese dindu nuffin while niggers often diddu smth

youtube.com/watch?v=OPzCodDwvKc
youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ4KVVfIaE

That dude is a raping crack head, just from that pic it's obvious

WE

Because blacks are dog shit ugly OP.

Just doesn't make sense, you don't know him at all but basing your opinion on a photograph of a mugshot which he was framed for?

Another racist

Let me guess, you watch infowars too, close minded speckle.

To be fair, you can't be racist against niggers because niggers aren't human.

WUZ

What's the point of hating a race that directly didn't do anything to you

Okay, so you'll listen to the rap music the '' niggas'' will put out, but hate them as a people

>ishsivivu

I will be glad to beat him just for aesthetical reasons

How is that close minded? I think it is true that our system fucks blacks over. I feel like you didnt watch the video

Simply put, I think we should try to put this man's story out there and try to get another big controversy with the Cleveland PD, especially after Tamir Rice(RIP).

JOE RAGAN
Sucks.

>This man was beaten becsuse he asked a police officer for the time
in order to steal his watch.

Anyways, I had a girlfriend once who cheated on me with a mixed African man. I did leave her but it didn't affect me or my opinions of a race at all. Where are you all from? I'm of Elyria, OH

what about who he had the podcast with?

>flag
Fuck off nigger

>Repeat a lie often enough and one tends to believe it.

Look up a map of access to education and you will see a correlation

He doesn't look like he is a doctor or engineer

I'm not even black, I'm a supportive type.

>asked a police officer for the time
It was clobberin' time

T.cuck

Nope IQ is genetic: youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js&t=414s[embed]

Because pol/tards are so insecure about themselves that they feel the need to brag being white as their only redeeming value and shit on others who aren't.

there has to be more to the story

>implying he watched it besides enough to say “this guy sucks”

>asking the time
That's a funny reinterpretation of: "Ayo, gimmie yo watch muh fugga"

>Ayo pig! you know what time it is! time to die!
>innocent black man shot for asking the time

Blacks aren't "targeted". If you were targeted like that you wouldn't be a problem because there would be no blacks.

Blacks get their asses whipped because fear and pain is what they understand, and what they bring upon themselves with their 0-foresight actions, not to mention the fact that Odis green Jr is another nigger with a rap sheet 50 pages long already, police aren't going to put up with that shit period, and shouldn't have to.

This is another Rodney king, out of control negro going ape shit gets his ass kicked to the floor, BLM and other niggers lie shamelessly about it.

/thread.

this one is the funniest

Post proof or fuck off. No source + picture of a crackhead. I call bullshit.

Fucking KEK

Niggers unbelievably stupid.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

>This man was beaten because he asked a police officer for the time
No, he wasn't. I'm sure you know that already but you still decided to shitpost.

Actually, since you brought it up, Mr. Green here is the guy who beat up an old lady and robbed her back in 2015. Here's a link for ya:
cleveland.com/euclid/index.ssf/2015/03/willowick_citizens_caputure_man.html

He was arrested and booked in Lake County. Cleveland (and the Cleveland Police) are in Cuyahoga County. Since you're obviously unfamiliar with the area, he was busted in Willowick which is roughly 45 minutes away from Cleveland.

The police report says trespassing and unauthorized entry.

>listening rap (((music))).

>education determines your ability to solve abstract puzzles

it is part genetics but the environment affects your iq more.

nurture over nature.

CLOCKS N SHIEEET

OP BTFO! Thanks for the sources.

>The police report says trespassing and unauthorized entry.
***DESIRE TO KNOW THE TIME INTENSIFIES***

Genetics>Environment You can't train someone to be Einstein.

You can however, with a whip, a ruthless attitude, and no mercy, train a nigger to not be a total dumbass, if you have the long time it takes to do that.

FUCKING KEK

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT MEANT TO SEND to

When you raise a nig in a white environment, he still turns into a nig. Man is not a blank slate.

Nature > nurture

Because niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crime that DOES affect us, then when that doesn't prevent them from being impoverished, they demand disproportionate representation in the media, and free jobs and money despite not working for it. Try actually listening to our arguments instead of inventing your own argument and then arguing against that.

Calm down, albino.

So what happens when you beat the black off his faggot ass and leave his back with so many whip scars it looks like a highway map of Kentucky?

Does he still turn into a nig?

This. The only law they understand is pain.

This is why black "parents" never even try any of the usual parenting skills, they just scream at and beat their kids.

go shit in your street shitskinner

I think the poojeet might win this one

>Black man tries robbing a place
>Walks inside and trespasses
>Police notices
>Gets shot
>Desire to see time intensifies
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ TRAYN TO SEE DA TIME

Probably because his cop friends were killed by you worthless fucking subhumans

Blacks call themselves nigger all the time.

Because blacks are known troublemaking belligerent chimps....shoulda just shot him

Asking the racist KKK poolie for the time or cor a cigarette. Niggers never gonna learn.

Rob and rape woman
Strangling her to death
Cop approaches
>Ayo popo wut da time beez
Get arrested
Claim it cuz you axe de time