Germans buy AIRGUNS to defend themselves from migrants

>be German
>import migrants
>can't buy real guns

LMAO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5346947/Airgun-sales-soar-Germany-amid-terror-fears.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPg_fj_SK_E
bugasalt.com/products/bug-a-salt-camofly-2-0?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5uX86LeK2QIVWIyPCh1rxgrfEAkYAiABEgJnEvD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=BBLxkCDFedE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
youtu.be/9KgWSDVCjzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't they just goto the Czech republic and buy some awesome cz guns?

pathetic

atleast they can get airguns, i have to use a fucking bow and arrow to defend myself

>Airguns

Oh no.

Germans can own semi automatic rifles just so you know.

>needing a license to buy an airgun
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Sometimes I think muh murican freedom is a meme but then I remember that Europe is basically a giant padded play pen

Germans need a license? Fairly certain I can buy one here just from showing I'm over 18.
And our laws are far more anal over such things than Germany.

they got jewed hard and they are now afraid
there were screencap around that stated 66% of germans are afraid of holdimg guns
no wonder they import uncucked refugees

Well aware of that, German has some sweet gun laws, if you got the coin to go through all the licensing and bureaucratic bullshit.

only a leftist would make fun of the situation. Sage

The CZ factory has been backlogged with restock orders for a couple years now.
They even cancelled this beauty (cz958) for Canada as they switched it's assembly line to pump out more Skorp EVO 3 pdw's.

Pssst, CIA, hook me up with some crates of that Baltic stuff if you know what I mean.

>there were screencap around that stated 66% of germans are afraid of holdimg guns

Even my gf handle a .357 mag in a 3" revolver. tried a .44" black powder and it was fun.

pics related is free to sell there. feel good man.

>Mistaking immigrants for chipmunks

Are the powder and caps also free?

>be Swedish
>import migrants
>can't buy air guns
>can't buy pepparspray
>sandniggers own the streets now
>thisismylifenow.jpg

None of your business meme flags.

I really do feel bad for everyone in countries so cucked their government ships in animals and releases them into cities that have no way of defending themselves. I hope you get your Trump soon user

Look like a glock.

Is it a striker system too ?!
what's the point of thoses system ? to miss the target ?

thoses are one of the hardest to shoot with compared to a classic single / double action.

Du har ett valg. Du vet hva som må til.

>Needing guns against sand people
but why?

Paperwork for B.B. guns has to be the bottom of the barrel

>Looks like a glock
It’s a Springfield XD-S
That’s actually a very accurate gun, can confirm

Here even the train conductor has gun. Why is Europe so cucked?

Kinda got my answer anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=TPg_fj_SK_E

Airguns were actually used in Euromaiden.
You can get up to a .22 round which sucks but obviously better than nothing

Because you rewrote their constitution you dumb amerimutt

Are there any guns that you realistically can guild yourself? Even if I got guns legally I'm sure the government would confiscate it sooner or later.

If you're pagan or atheist join NRM. If you're a Catholic then join Helige Erik's Legion

That's way more effective than an airsoft gun. Someone shots me with airsoft it maybe stings a little and I laugh while I smash their face in. Someone shots me with an arrow, they laugh while they listen to me choke to death on my own blood.

I think you win this one. Good luck concealing it though.

To be fair compared to other countries it is fairly easy to obtain even real guns in germany. If want more than a air gun you can get one by getting a hunting license or do shooting as a sport.
Germany has still like the 4th largest legal gun ownership in the world after us finnland and switzerland.

Haha, fucking retarded krauts. They cease to exist in 50 years.

>cancelled this beauty (cz958)
>to pump out more Skorp EVO 3 pdw's.
fuck that's a sexy piece

>he doesn't realize people are talking about proactive self defense

>that Europe is basically a giant padded play pen
Filled with large hairy brown rapists

The problem is getting ammo. You can't buy ammo without a license for a gun that corresponds to the ammo you want to buy.

I would but I'm hoping that the army will rise up before that. If I join any of those organisations I risk losing my position within the armed forces. Note: I'm a lawabiding citizen in my late 20s early 30s who has been in the armed forces since I was 15 and I'm not entrusted to own a firearm according to the police. Legally I should be allowed to own one but the police will refuse to issue a license. I'm starting to understand and appreciate the US constitution more and more recently...

Sounds like Germany could use an armsdealer. Someone could make a lot of money..

Germany's post-war legal system was created by the pentagon you fool.

>airguns
Do you not have machinist in Germany?
Build real guns, and bury them deep. Never let a government disarm the people.

an airgun actually isn't THAT bad. it can still kill atleast

You guys have no idea how deadly a sharpened teaspoon can be in the hands of a complete maniac!

polymer80 or 80% receiver an option in your country?

>shoot in eyes with German accuracy
Can't rape what you can't see

lol fuck off you cucks

>be american
>have access to real guns
>niggers and spics still continue to run wild

Talking about cucks, we can't even get a gun buying permit without a good reason anymore.
Getting a gun was hard before. Now it's almost impossible.
No wonder this shithole gets invaded every 30 years.
Russians, please, next time finish the job.

bugasalt.com/products/bug-a-salt-camofly-2-0?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5uX86LeK2QIVWIyPCh1rxgrfEAkYAiABEgJnEvD_BwE

Its not airsoft its 22 Air guns like this i imagine.
youtube.com/watch?v=BBLxkCDFedE

Well they run wild in parts of america..

lel

Not enough Germany, need more doctors and shiet!

build yourself a laser blinder swedebro, think of a dazzler but higher powered

Why don't they just get water guns and load them up with bleach and ammonia?

>be German
>don't have access to real guns
>muslims still continue to run wild
We are all in a pot of shit. The entire west is. Why waste time beating each other up over it?

Can you buy a spear in Germany?

A hypothetical nogunz home defense weapon I came up with is a medium length spear with the last foot or two of the shaft coated in axle grease.

Muhammad breaks into your house, you charge at him with the spear, he uses extreme rape skills to grab the shaft of the spear thinking he can pull it away or get inside its arc, oh shit, it's slippery! You pull the spear back, then thrust forward. No more home invasion rapist.

bro u can get .50cal airguns.
put out about as much kinetic energy as 22lr rd.

Airguns can be many things.
When the Austrians developed one for fun, it had the firepower of a musket.
It's only problem was that maintaining that firepower required pretty brisk pumping.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

It's a start. Now all someone has to do is give them real weapons

>Sam Yang Dragon Claw .50 caliber air rifle
>Fires a 300 grain .50 caliber ball at 679 fps for 307 ft lbs of muzzle energy
It's no AR-15, but it will flat kill a motherfucker.

You need a licence to buy an airgun that's over. 18 in caliber or 700 in fps if you live in Illinois.

>call burgers out on their bullshit
>OMG WHY YOU SAY THESE THINGS
every fucking time

>Made in Croatia

Feels good to have a basement full of firearms (I've added 10 more since I took this pic).

>air guns for defense

I'm not personally a fan of plastic fantastic, but there's no denying they are tough, relatively accurate and reliable.

I doubt that would be legal in Germoney, they have projectile kinetic force limitations.
Over here you have to go on a police list if you buy an airgun that is a bit more than a toy.

What bullshit?
Knock it off with your Teutonic autism.

>sabot round air rifle!!

don't dish out what you can't take

Buy some grenades

There are plenty of people who do that. They turn alarm pistols into real ones and than sell them. But hey it's illegal so if you are just worried and not actually trying to kill some one an airgun is probably the better way to go.

No. You flat out don't know what you are talking about.

>buy an airgun that is a bit more than a toy
You can make one yourself, though you will need to buy some parts.

Why not crossbows? I can't see an air gun really hurting anyone unless you hit them in the eye.

Are they made out of bacon?

You can easily hunt small animals with it, possibly larger ones.

no idea
german engineering is not comprehensible for people without autism

Because for the last 60 years the international media has told your lies and pushed your agenda that we must accept immigrant/diversity.
And that any retribution towards it is unjust and a symbol of the forces that shoah'd you 70 years ago.

That's why you fucking desert rat!

You can hunt with airguns. I think the Germans limit the power you can have, though.

youtu.be/9KgWSDVCjzQ

That's so sad. I feel bad for you guys. I am in my car and I have two guns on me still hahaha

Fake news. It's what you get for reading the Daily Mail.

Minor weapon license is for the right to carry tear gas guns that shoot different kind of defensive gas. You don't need any license to buy air or tear gas guns, only to carry them in public.

Not if the ammunition is plastic, which it is

If it can kill a wild boar it can definitely kill a human. See

I don't think I ever seen plastic ones here.

lmao i pitty north germans
proud gun owner here

I've seen them used for pest control, but I don't think you could incapacitate a human with one unless you're a great shot.

That's air soft, air guns shoot lead pellets.

I'm sure a powerful enough air gun could, but I don't believe they're readily available at that pressure level.

Germany can fucking burn. Also, Sweden

We need a new charity. "Guns for Swedes". We have plenty in the United States. We'll send you some. I say you should get firearms anyway and just start killing every one of these fuckers.

kekeleki

>plastic
That's fucking airsoft you doofus.

That is a beautiful weapon. I think I'm in love.