OH FUCK! OH SHIT WE REALLY SCREWED THE POOCH NOW!

TRUDEAU THREATENS TO WALK FROM NAFTA IF IT'S A BAD DEAL! FUCK!
politico.com/story/2018/02/02/nafta-canada-trudeau-mexico-387991
>“We aren’t going to take any old deal,” Trudeau said at a town hall in Nanaimo, British Columbia, according to a report from Bloomberg News. “Canada is willing to walk away from NAFTA if the United States proposes a bad deal. We won’t be pushed around.”
What do we do now lads? Is it still too late to vote for Hillary?

>Canada is willing to walk away from NAFTA if the United States proposes a bad deal. We won’t be pushed around
lol, like a boy trying to hang with the older kids. Cute.

is this some 3d checkers?

They need us more than we need them.

>we won't be pushed around
As if he isn't already being pushed around by POC.

I can throw a rock over the river and hit Canada where I live and yet I have found zero reason to visit that piece of shit since I turned 21.

I say this as a rabid hockey fan: Fuck Canada and all Canadians. I wish we would nuke them but Canada isn't even worth the expense.

I hope you all rot in Hell (except Don "The Grapes" Cherry. He can come and stay at my house).

top kek. Soyboy thinks he can play with the men now.

I say fuck NAFTA. If Canada really wants to screw the pooch that's how. NAFTA benefits them more than it does us.

Oh no - how will you make your own maple syrup?
Fuck Canada. It's a dying country. Seperate the wheat from the chaff!

Trudeau could beat the shit out of Trump

You mutts are fucked now.
If you try any funny business with Trudeau he'll activate his secret stash of Cuban nuclear missiles.

guys a twig

I..I can be like Trump to!

Go back to bed Trudeau. You can't even beat AIDS

Can we ensure that he just keeps walking.. all the way away from a nafta agreement?

It’s called being in shape. He’s a boxer

:3

Justin "Glass Jaw" Trudeau finally finds an opponent he can beat in a 71 year old man?

Wow, progressive as fuck, dog fucker.

Isn't that what Trump wants? How is it hardball when you're playing out of their hand.

>ILL SHOW THAT BIG MEANIE WHO WANTS TO GET RID OF NAFTA BY LEAVING IT THATLL SHOW HIM
what an impressive display of political prowess

I hope we cut ties with the USA desu I fucking hate the States.

There are other people we can trade with. China, EU, Commonwealth, third world shit holes other than the USA.

>No deal is better than a bad deal!
Yeah that's what Traitor May said. Cuck thinks he knows how to negotiate a deal better than a man that wrote a book about it

>China.

Go buy another $1,892,000 CAN house in Vancouver, Xho Xi "Paul" Ping Gretzky.

He's bluffing. If Canada cannot export, we're done. We're turning into Greece. Who the fuck else would take our stuff? Europe is saturated with Germany's exports already. The rest of the world is saturated with China's exports mostly. No way Trudeau sucks dick good enough to get a new sugar daddy to replace the US. And he's running out of time. There's only so much of Canada you can sell off to China to stay afloat before it all breaks down.

What are you going to trade? We already own vancouver

Checked. This.

What a coincidence. We hate you faggots too.

Wait wasnt it a big news story that fidel castros son killed himself? Is this an old article?

>Jealous that houses in America are worthless

Start on Winnipeg next.

No john you are the fags.

This.
U.S. GDP is 15.6 Trillion the Canadian GDP is 1.5 Trillion
>Treaufaggot tries to negotiate from a position of power
TOP FUCKING KEK

Doesn't really matter, everybody knows the best maple syrup comes from Vermont.
I don't see what the threat is here, we lose Canadas low quality off brand maple syrup?

He is hoping that by selling out to Chinese billionaires we won't realize our economy is being propped up by a foreign entity and is ripe for collapse.

left seriously can't meme

>Happy that housing prices are reasonable and my neighbourhood isn't infested with Chinks like you.

Not a good one in the slightest

Are you kidding me? He's still mastering Tic-tac-toe.

Uhhh. It’s not that houses are worth less, it’s that the dollar is worth more my syrupfriend.

If you wanted the webm all you had to do was ask.

Bless your soul

Try to attack us, faggot. China will annihilate you

We'll take your oil at the price we set, dog fuckers.

You can virtue signal all you want but theres literally nothing your tumblr PM can do

DO IT FAGGOT.

DO IT.

Sauce?

They will simply run around and yell in their weird language and eat dogs. Nothing will happen.

Cowboy Bebop movie.

Canada needs NAFTA more than we do. They can't compete otherwise.

did trudeau inspect his crotch carefully and find a testicle?

2D connect four.

Pack it up boys, the Canadians have called our bluff.

Now, now, they may also open another Harbor Freight and sell us more tools that fail after one use (if we're lucky enough for them to function at all).

yes, swedecuck, and we'll retaliate with one of our ample McNukes.

Oh no. How can I afford a new Blackberry?
How will I ever get shity Dos Equis?

No NAFTA? Fucking great! It was a horrible deal for us from the beginning.
That was Ross Perot's whole platform when he ran as an independent...and he was fucking right about everything.

Oh no, what will we do without imports from Canada.

>the most cucked PM to ever walk the earth 'wont be pushed around' by the most yolo dickheaded alpha president to ever walk the earth

Enjoy dying of thirst when you run out of water

Great Lakes are ours, bitch.

Leafs BTFO!

Isnt CastDreau planning for his ascension to the throne in Havana? His familys first gen is dying and stepbother raking hisself. . .

>time to make leafs an offer they can't refuse

Just make sure the deal includes him taking muzzies and blacks from Somalia and he'll fold. He loves dat bbc too much

>supposed icon of progressivism
>only way to beat Trump is with physical violence
>tries to throw a punch
>immediately gets Swiss cheesed by secret service agents
>Sorry, eh?
Fucking leafs need to be destroyed

Do you know what the US does when they want the natural resources of a country that doesn't want to share?

Pretty strong opinion for someone who's never been there. You sound like a genius. Please accept my eternal gratitude for staying on your side of the line.

exactly. I want trump to give them a shitty deal, and then Trudeau will beg for forgiveness.

Im an isolationist tho, just because I want to see the world burn when the US becomes self-sufficient.

CANZUK first. Then the day of the grill can come.

Kek. We should stop buying their rebar tools. But if they break you can just get a 3 pack for the price of a Big Mac. One is bound to work for a while. I’m ethically conflicted about Harbor freight. I mean that rebar could be staying here and be melted and repurposed to build the glorious ethnostate. But then, circular saw you can buy in a pinch for the price of a 3 pack of socks. It might only work for 6 days, but Damn I just don’t know. A quandary for sure

Doesn't he mean mince away?

Lmao leaf you're about to be buttfucked by Wong & Co. once your housing bubble pops and you think we're jealous because our housing prices aren't artificially inflated to the point of caricature?

What would we miss out on? I know oil comes from there but no one drinks Labatte Blue

Canada will have to be annexed for the white race to have dominion on the north American continent. Get ready leafs. Shit is about to get crazy in the next couple of decades

BLOCKADE. SIEGE CANNONS FIRE

god is punishing leafdome for her sins

Anyone who thinks Nafta is coming to an end is dreaming, there is too much money involved.

The most likely outcome is a new Naftaesqe treaty minus mexico. Both Trump and Trudeau might talk tough for the benifit of their own base, and there may be some peripheral changes to the trade relationship, but it's delusional to think either nation will walk away from this much money.

>Pretty strong opinion for someone who's never been there.

I've been all over Canada, dog fucker. Learn to read; I haven't gone back since I turned 21, horse dick sucking faggot.

I even did a DXpedition to Resolute. You ever been there, you Goat fucking piece of Canadian shit?

>implying trudeau hasn't already cost us hundreds of billions

Just like you can’t shit in the toilet.

If Canada did leave/NAFTA ended, would that mean Canada-US trade relations falls back on WTO rules? If so, I've heard that might be more beneficial to Canada anyways.

You cant get a chinaman pissed by talking smack.. they have no soul

Harbor Freight tools are great if they're literally going to be used for one project and one project only. I make knives that sell for $300 a piece and I wouldn't even let HF sandpaper near them.

All Trudeau cares about is perception. He wants people to perceive that hes a strong negotiator. When in reality hes just a good goy that says and does whatever Soros tells him to do.

Fuck you Justin you piece of shit.

Nearly a quarter of Canada’s exports go to the us. I don’t think they have much bargaining power

>Canada
>Threat
kek

This, I would also not be comfortable with making huge changes to our foreign policy and trade agreements unless someone like Scheer is in control.

the business interests won't let him walk away...

God id sign up for the army in a macaroni minute if we got to invade canada

Good.
The US is going to start its own Penny Stock Exchange too. Boycott the TSX scam.
Then watch the leafs cry a river big as the McKenzie

It's like the sub trying to play Dom for a night, adorable.

>Don is stealing Soros' employees, and his secrets

does this faggot know anything about economics besides his Soros bribes ?

>Anyone who thinks Nafta is coming to an end is dreaming, there is too much money involved.
Normally, you would be correct. However, considering Trudeau recently stated that businesses "should no longer be motivated by profits." He may be stupid enough to walk away from NAFTA.

Good luck finding another country that will willing hand over fresh water and dirt cheap oil.

Boxers are the biggest faggots on the planet in terms of fighting.

I hope your steel supply contains more carbon than theirs..

fuck nafta. and fuck bill clinton

Annex us and I'll give you all the oil in Alberta

>Sup Forums completely ignorant of the already existing US-Canada FTA that predates NAFTA which should technically be in effect if NAFTA is repealed since the original FTA was never actually repealed
>posting cancerous reddit-tier memes about soyboys and cucks
>bunch of illiterate mutts ITT thinking that cutting trade with Canada would be painless for the US

You guys slapped a massive tariff on our softwood lumber and ended up increasing our profits while passing the cost down to American consumers.