WHY AREN'T any of you MARCHING ON DC... ?!?!

Cowards.

DOJ and FBI is trying to coup Trump.

MSM and Dems have SUCCESSFULLY made it so this memo which outlines EXTREME abuse of powers results in no action by the public.

Trump can't fire Mueller and Rosenstien if public doesn't support such a move.

MSM lies about you all, even the Last Jedi was Russian trolls fault!

YOU NEED TO DO THINGS IN REAL LIFE TO HAVE AN IMPACT AND BE SEEN!

BE SEEN!

Charlottesville, while a dumb set-up, scared a lot of people because they NEVER SEE YOU and THINK YOU DONT EXIST.

REMIND THEM AMERICANS EXIST AND MARCH ON DC AND DEMAND THE REFORM OF THE FBI AND DOJ.

AMERICANS CANNOT TRUST THESE INSTITUTIONS ANY MORE. THEY MUST BE REFORMED.

May the people who work for the alphabet agencies reading this, join our cause!

But all you Sup Forums folks better get up off your ass and get busy in real life, like your opposition is.

You claim liberals and dumb, but they are OUT PLAYING you right now. TRUMPS hands are tied by TRAITORS and you are DOING NOTHING.

American's fall is on you Sup Forums, you are the only ones who can do anything about this, you are the only ones who understand what is actually happening.

If you don't rise up and defend America in real life, no one will.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-senate-judiciary-committee-release-memo-fbi-christopher-steele-russia-dossier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deep state is using the soy boys to cuck the keks

why would we march if we're already winning bigly? go start some fires and get arrested you tard.

Who cares about the soyboys!

There are tens of thousands of us who would march!

Trump got elected! We aren't a minority or alone.

Liberals scared all you cowards into staying in the shadows

GO MARCH IN THE DAY LIGHT ON DC AND DEMAND REFORM OF FBI AND DOJ

END OF MUELLER TREASON

SHILL!

You aren't winning.

People still have jobs who should be hung for treason... and you are winning?

Trump can't fire underlings that are usurping him!
and you call that winning!

Okay shill

>we have no idea who we are fighting against PLEASE GO OUT IN THE STREETS AND SHOW YOUR FACES PLEASE
I'm good Shlomo

I'd do it but I live in Missouri. No point in popping off in a state that's already overwhelmingly Trump.

another shill.

THEY HATE THE IDEA OF POL DOING THINGS IN REAL LIFE !!!

WE KNOW who we are fighting.

Unelected officials in FBI and DOJ who are abusing their power to hold leverage of the POTUS.

TREASON!

The crux of right-wing ideology is actions speak louder than words. Yet all you idiots can do is sit around on pol circle jerking. Start taking action.

Get it through your thick heads - you aren't fighting boomers. You aren't fighting their tactics. You are woefully ill equipped. You don't even know what muh "alt-right" even is.

this leaf is RIGHT!

Another useless shill comment suggesting WE DONT DO ANYTHING

Yes, we are fighting older boomer generation corruption.

Yes, we are fighting their tactics of subversion, intimidation, and propaganda.

We don't need anything to march on DC and as the people, demand a reform!

Who the fuck cares about the alt-right, nothing to do with this. This is about Americans and corruption at top of law enforcement.

Fuck off shill!

I'm sure the shills will be cool when Trump uses DOJ/FBI/NSA to spy on his next presidential competitor. Right?

reddit spacing and all caps

kill yourself vladdy vladivostok

Once again a reddit tier retard comment. So my reddit like spacing is more important to you than high treason in US Gov that no one is doing anything about?

Maybe you should go back there, since you know so much about it

Ill show up. If its in late afternoon though I may be drunk. Its Saturday after all and I work hard.

how does one take action with this? do we just show up at fbis office with some rope and have them hang?

Trump/Mueller/Sessions/Rosenstein are all working together. Mueller/Rosenstein are taking plea bargains, helping expose the swamp in exchange for pardons.

Answer me this

Why did Trump meet with Mueller 1 day before he was appointed special prosecutor, supposedly interviewing him for FBI Director... a job that he couldn't even be appointed to because he'd already served. So he was there for a different reason, what was it?

Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out?

Why are there over 10,000 sealed indictments right now?

Trump is allowing the Russian distraction to continue while Mueller drains the swamp.

Mueller is deep state and freinds with Comey. Literrally no one believes the he is /ourguy/ meme

Hes flipped. Saving his ass, draining the swamp. Its pretty clear by now. Answer the questions

Sessions can still fix this: he must fire Rosenstein and state in the letter that it was by his sole authority and without consultation with anyone else. He must then immediately resign. This cleans up everything for Trump and does not require a recess appointment.

Spread this option. If Sessions is legitimate and not deep state (verdict still out) then it is his chance at redemption.

so he is investigating a crime which he also committed. Makes total sense.

why does Sessions needs to go? He would have a redemption arc and it could be enjoyable to see him crack skulls.

he was under duress.. what do you understand about that?

There will be another Nuremberg.

The people who are not flipping on the deep state are the ones who believe that Trump wont last long... the ones who are flipping are the ones who believe Trump will win and are saving their ass.

dont you*

it doesn't make any sense. To use your analogy its like getting Geobels as lead prosecutor for Nuremburg trial. There are plenty of people both civilian and military that are untainted that would conflict themselves. Mueller is definitely not our guy.

We need a leader, and we need a way to get the word out, seeing as the MSM obviously won't do it. Pick a day, make a plan, and then spread the word.

YES there is!

Missouri doesn't really matter!

Americans gathering in DC demanding a reform of the DOJ/FBI .... WILL MATTER BIG TIME !!!

DO SOMETHING

Because he is recused from the investigation and therefore useless. I thought this was obvious. His resignation allows Trump to appoint a replacement. If he resigns without firing Rosenstein then Rosenstein inherits even more power.

it's already done
don't get excited
just go pop some popcorn and watch it all play out

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-senate-judiciary-committee-release-memo-fbi-christopher-steele-russia-dossier/

The damn liberals already have ORGANIZED a massive march if Mueller is ever fired.

Yet you superior pol users can't even start to TRY TO DO THAT because of HIGH FUCKING TREASON

COWARDS!

SHUT UP SHILL

MUELLER IS NOT OUR GUY FUCK OFF

MUELLER went in to see if Trump would ask him shit like "are you on my side if you get job?"

YOU RETARD

oh yeah more non happenings to call a happening

that got old years ago here

the only happening that will matter is the one

YOU MAKE HAPPEN

POL go out there in the real world and be seen

MARCH!!!

Liberals seem capable... why aren't you guys?

Are liberals actually better are organizing than you?

Most of us have to go to work you fucking NEET.

>to OP and all other hotheads
beacuse it would be counterproductive. You would just let sink it all in violence and would hand ammo to our enemy. There is no time for some hollywood-like bullcrap of marching in with weapons and dealing with traitors the old way (as much satysfying it would be), this is serious.

Best thing to do now is to spread the word about this evil conspiracy to masses by any peacefull means. Drip new and new information about horrible abuse of power and let them sink deep into their own shit.
Formal prosecution is the only way.

>DONT LET YOURSELF GET PROVOKED! THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT! They are desperate for it

you're noisy

So get out there & protest, fag.

OP is just like me. He gets emotional, writes these speeches, and imagines himself on a soapbox or lectern in front of a crowd. Problem is, it gets preachy and annoying.

Do we want to organize a march on DC? Call it Day Of The Rope?

The same reason I didn't march on washington when I found out jews rule the world.

We have no organization. We can only hope growing kids will.

I helped a bunch of kids organize the First Boston Free Speech rally. I think it's possible.

Something needs to happen

So did most of the pussy hat marches

Millions still marched

Thanks for the EXCUSE

Im sure some other patriots will carry your slack...

oh wait, that is why we are where we are

because ppl are too busy to SAVE THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY

Another shill pushing NON ACTION

Why would marching on DC be counter-productive?

Cause we'd actually be do something instead of waiting for another "HAPPENING!!!"

Please fuck off you coward.

The evil in power isn't going to walk away you idiot. Fear and Force are the ONLY THINGS that will change things for THE BETTER at this point.

Do you suggest we use our votes too? Idiot.

>You aren't winning.
Even the liberals calling for "revolution" on MSNBC admit we are winning.
I almost have enough liberal tears to fill my pool.

useless coward shills get annoying

what are you doing other than being cynical like a liberal?

GREAT!

Yes it is. LIBERALS DO IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME YOU LAZY COWARDS!!!

We did take action.
Trump is now president.
The right actually has jobs to go to.

I like how you dont answer any of that anons questions but just continue to blow your lid in capslocks and calling people shills.

Eat shit you tard.

Recent history tells us that if he flipped, he's ded man walking.

Ive answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION

you retard

I can't tell if OP is the shill or the other posters or both and this is a huge psyop thread.

So far it seems POL

is full of EXCUSES as to why they wont do shit about anything

Liberals are more capable than you

pathetic.

alright, how soon do we need to do it? late April/early may? or next month?

Give it time kiddo... he's got this.

Oh great some nothing investigation into steele, a fucking crony

I want FBI/DOJ PURGED and reformed!

Because I don't have a month to spare

I live in California. Not sure what to do other than sit around and wait for something to happen.

>I want FBI/DOJ PURGED and reformed!

you're not running this shit
you're just running around in it
just another turd
in the cesspool of life

Same^

Jesus dude. The memo came out yesterday. If by next week. Thing has happened we can start figuring out why. But calm your tits. Breathe. And think.

Marching never works. It's why SDS became the Weathermen, and that didn't work either. Being a lawful, contributing member of society, and getting yourself and others involved in the political / gov't process is the only thing that works in this country. It's a longer road, but nothing worth doing is quick or easy.

To be fair reddit spacing isn't a thing. People have been posting that way since Sup Forums started.

Claiming "Reddit spacing". Just tells people you've only been here since the election.

Kek, could this be a good idea?
>Send OP and OP alone to DC to protest; send a camera crew too.
>commies get triggered because the entire right-wing russian botjob is represented by one person.
>they sperg out at any visible sign of organization and take to the streets in mass retaliation (Their MSNBC mockingbird programming is already telling them that they need to do this)
>martial law
>the cuntswaggles that we've been targeting for years now suddenly have the cover of chaos to escape to Epstein island or whatever other safe haven they have set up overseas and patiently bide their time until the chaos settles
>said cuntswaggles come back in and regain control immediately
No. This game has to be played by the books for the moment. These kike fucks are having a flashlight shown on their crimes and all they can do is pretend it's not happening while their grip over the minds of the normalfag weakens. A tidal wave of information detailing their crimes is about to come surging out, and they can't stop it. Most of the shit that's being exposed now is stuff that we've come to learn about for months and years now. Keep the light shining on their darkness- A Police officer is protected by the dark when his light shines on his suspect.
It's easy to get enraged at the sheer amount of corruption that is present, but going balls-deep into the heart of the beast because congress gave us the first glimpse at a mountain of classified information is a premature, and emotionally-led response, desu.
>Liberals do it all the time
Liberals marching over petty shit like muh coathanger in vagene rights and muh snake oil pipeline is a lot different than marching against an all-encompassing century-long juden deepstate.

THESE people are MORE CAPABLE of DOING SOMETHING than anyone on pol.

You think you're going to win when our side doesn't even SHOW THE FUCK UP???

Seriously, excuses excuses, lots of those ppl wearing pussy hats lived many states away

Yet they showed up

Pol is absent.

SAD!

Are there any democratic leaders who are demanding reform?

Normies dont give a shit you idoit!

Most ppl I know havent even read the memo and DONT GIVE A FUCK

Yes liberals march over dumb ass shit, but they still march and ARE PRESENT AND SEEN

The MSM can lie all day about us because we aren't present - we are a fucking ghost

WAKE UP POL

YOU CAN CHANGE THIS COUNTRY THIS WEEK IF YOU TRAVELED AND GATHERED IN DC AND DEMANDED A REFORM OF DOJ AND FBI

Trump isn't going to get it done you idiots. His hands are tied and he was played by Rosenstein

WAKE UP

We need some name ideas, I don't know if 'day of the rope' is reasonable.

They are grounded. Mom and Dad said they are drawing the line this time.

>BE SEEN!
My job is actually the opposite of that, m8.

because the right is weak and that is why the left is going to win

Left doesn't know how to survive. The only thing they win is affirmation from a system that would allow them to destroy themselves.

sadly it appears so

the left shows more action in the real world over fucking movies than the right does over ACTUAL TREASON

The people here are the only people that understand whats actually happening and if they wont' man up and do something

America really is lost and Trump wont save it. The libs will win in coming years with MSM championing all they do, and we will never again have a chance at anything.

Thanks Pol. You could save America, but instead you want to post jew cartoons like the children you are.

Containment board... worked. Jews win!

>PLEASE GUYS GO REVEAL YOUR ACTUAL IDENTITIES SO WE CAN RUIN YOUR FUCKING LIVES PLEEAASE
Yes because the autists at charlotsville accomplished so much.

>Liberals seem capable... why aren't you guys?
We play the game at a different dimension.

You are watching a demoralized nation, nothing else.
The people have seen proof of all these crimes, yet nothing happens, and these people get to laugh it off.
America is dead

apparently.

The fundamental reason the right doesn't do anything symbolic is because of optics. The MSM is heavily entrenched and obviously biased against us, as demonstrated in Charlottesville. With this in mind, that doesn't mean we're not doing anything. Our obscurity gives us more than one advantage though, and I think we should wise up on how to utilize that.

I do think we should have a way to identify each other though, and start organizing and strategizing at a local level.

You will never win if you wont publicly stand for what you believe YOU LITERAL COWARD

Charlottesville was some retarded shit yes, and was an op anyway with those dumb ass tiki torches

Point is, that SCARED THE SHIT out of leftists and Jews

That was a few losers in nowhere

Try a few thousand ppl in DC.

It'd be very different.

But yeah keep hiding in the darkness, I'm sure someday someone else will do what you want for you

Uhm. Shills?

Oh please do it. Please march so Antifa can kick your asses again hahaha.