South West General

South West Report in, Az reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/Taos-County-New-Mexico-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/25052797
landwatch.com/Taos-County-New-Mexico-Land-for-sale/pid/241974177
landwatch.com/Taos-County-New-Mexico-Land-for-sale/pid/326553732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I drove through New Mexico once and only saw rocks and firework stands.

Oklahoman here

Fuck you Arizona for voting McCain for decades.

I'm flying into Arizona tomorrow, I think I'm going to die of heat

What, no weeds? You missed out, man.

You were great, once. That land belongs to the shitskins now. Come home white man.

Dallas, Tejas reporting in. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish my burrito.

texas checking in

Where in Tejas?

>tfw italian in midwest
>get irish/germanic pussy everyday

corpus

First for Albuquerque

>tfw white man in Texas
>Get Latina pussy everyday

>cedar hill
You poor bastard. Based North Dallas here.

>Dallas
>Corpus Christi
>SWanon

El Paso reporting in

What's up big mommas?

Please redpill me on NM. I might be moving there within a month

Austin here get used to it

If I had my way y’all’d’ve never been added to the Union. Too many spiks.

>Mexican American General
>Rodriguez reporting in

If you secede we’d be white again.

don’t be a bully

Italians are white, spics not so much. Plus I'm 25% Italian and I look like a Slav.

I would include Wyoming and Montana and throw out lower Michigan. Way to many niggers there

Los Alamos NM reporting in

Spics, spics and more spics

Texans aren't white, they're merely mixed mongrels.

Plus Pennsylvania as well, it's pretty much white minus Philly.

I am half italian and look like a spic but at least my nose is tiny.

Pretty cool place lots of offroading and here in Los Alamos we invented the nuke but there's a lot of kikes here too so 5/10

Keller TX/ lake grapevine area checking in

You must've had ancestors that came from the Deep South of Italy. Mine come from Calabria and Naples.

Texas hill country here, please go back to California

My parents always told me I was north italian but (((23andme))) said lazio and calabria and left the northern portion blank. Plus I'm 2% sandnigger.

Texas would never lose to Mexico.

Houston reporting in. Where my Texans at? Anyone else hype for sanctuary cities being removed?

It could be worse, you could've been 2% nigger after all. I'm a 100%er. The rest is mostly Scandi, Austrian, British/Scots, Irish, German and French.

>Pennsylvania has no sanctuary cities minus Philly

feelsgoodman.jpg

The war has been lost. The Austin that was is already barley a faint memory. The only thing we can do is appreaciate it for what it was, when it was.

23jewandme probably groups in the nigger with the middle eastern portion but who knows. Europeans get dna tests done and it comes back 99 to 100% white.

inb4 this just spawns gun legislation and Italy is still flooded by niggers and mudslimes.

Hey neighbor

The time I was in New Mexico they had a 'wind advisory' and I though to myself 'huh, what's that about'.

An hour later my face was getting sandblasted.

We are actually sliding anti-migrant violence

Yeah, I forgot about them messing with results. But anyways my mother who's half Italian happens to look like a genderbend version of Gaddafi. Must've gotten my fathers genetics more then my mothers.

Dallas was better before all the Mexicans moved in

>He avoided the red niggers
Count yourself lucky
>NW NM user

I was lied to my whole life. I should have known I couldn't be north italian with brown eyes.

(´;ω;`)

Lived in Lawton, OK for two different 6 month stints at Artillery schools. Then El Paso for 2.5 years. Liked some stuff. Disliked other stuff.

I love living in Indiana. White men come home!

Austin here.
All you midwest white nationalist virgins ITT hating on hispanics need to go shit up another thread

Lived in az my whole life. Ill be moving to the midwest this year. I cant stand it any more. Dont worry ill be quite

I can relate to that feel brother :(

Go back to sucking off more Tejanos, your state is an embarrassment even to the Southwest.

>that red speck in New Mexico

Butthurt spic alert

Seconded, Michigan's a giant shithole, leave it out.

Everything east of Lake Michigan can go IMO

That's santa fe, the most liberal city in the state.

>be from the southwest
>hate anything hispanic
he ain’t the embarrassment here, buddy

>ID tag is brown

Texans are pussies compared to Arizonians, you guys couldn't even project your entire state without it turning into a negro-spic shithole.

Stop including Texas as a part of the SW or Dixie. None of you faggots have claim here. Texas is it's own region with it's own grid. The rest of you can fuck off.

They're conservative and vote conservative. You're just a blind racist who refuses to accept these people can integrate

>They're conservative and vote conservative. You're just a blind racist who refuses to accept these people can integrate

*wheezes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We won the southwest from Mexico shithead, it’s always been full of spanish shit and hispanic people. It was a slave state so of course it has black people. You’re a whole nother kind of stupid.

Where y'all at?

Fuck that defeatist bullshit. Deport all Spics, force Mexico to accept them and keep our current border.

Fuck giving up rightful clay. Kick them out and reclaim our clay.

NM reporting here. Lived in Oklahoma for a bit over a decade as well.

NM has the spookiest mountains I loved it when I visited

No California? :^)

ayy

Nice user, nice.

Near the CO border somewhere?

Ak user needs halp
Any NM-fags think its a good idea to buy 100-160 acres in Central North/North East New Mexico? Thinking about near Toas or some shit....want to build a high desert enclave off grid homesteadish place

>NM has the spookiest mountains
Skinwalkers, yeti and La Llorona are real desu

What will happen to us during the warring states period?

i drove through a small town called mosquero and it felt like the hills have eyes

socal checking in

when are we all meeting up and marching south, killing anything that moves?

My plan is to buy a trailer, buy some land, and head out into the desert where nobody can hassle you.

Where should I go?

Red niggers or taco niggers.

Its actually Los Alamos, niggers and spics aren't smart enough to work the labs.

It's Los Alamos. Santa Fe is in Santa Fe County and that county is fucking huge.

Ask a Texan anything.

Not a single fagit even telling an AK-user 'fuck off, we're full nigger'
Fuck you NM Sup Forums anons you le'56% meztiso nigger faggots

They certainly can be a bit creepy. I've felt like I was being watched on more than one backcountry hike.
Ruidoso in the pic. I lived there for a while and later in Taos (pic related).
You'll find land cheapest in NE New Mexico. The Taos/enchanted circle area has mostly been bought up by douchey Californians and rich Texans. Anywhere from Cimarron and east should be reasonably affordable though.

AK is OK with me. As soon as a single califag or easterner shows up though...

>North Mexico general

Was afraid of the Calif-rats in Toas area but there is some 40acre-100acre for a decent price. Are the Indians in NM bro-tier> Most in AK are closet racists, just wondering, i don't want to get attacked by rougue Nates like whites have happen up here in the alaskan bush

Fuck that is lovely

If you actually had the money to buy 100 acres of land near Taos you'd be Ted Turner. That land is INSANELY expensive and very exclusive.

SoAZ here

landwatch.com/Taos-County-New-Mexico-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/25052797
landwatch.com/Taos-County-New-Mexico-Land-for-sale/pid/241974177
landwatch.com/Taos-County-New-Mexico-Land-for-sale/pid/326553732
Not at all bro. Compared to large swaths of land in AK these are sweet deals

Ay wassup. how do i find right wing friends here

Tulsa

>Dallas
>southwest

you are damyankees, anything dallas&northeast is yankee country

Sup

Oklahoma here. what do you want?

az here i hope McCain burns in hell he also washed money through asu want to go there for business but idk if i want to support that school

Depends on the tribe. Don't relax around the Navajo, but the peublo tribes all seem to be alright. A close family friend of mine is a Taos tribe member who lives at the pueblo there. Pic related is the view from her house.

White bros with hats and sunglasses on the hat

Lived in Arizona for a year and a half, never again. Flat, hot, endless beige suburban sprawl. Every building is made of the same shitty adobe mud and has the same brown/orange/red/beige color scheme as the last. Just a month ago I moved back to the northwest and I love it.

It's odd the feeling Indians have towards whites regionally all over the US, I know in MN you never relax around them, in AK only in some villages.