>>159091819

She's so cringy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/63d17p_J6EM
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/
youtu.be/hkDD03yeLnU
twitter.com/PopCrave/status/959218557946155008/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=u_rIv55jEq8
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did she get rammed by her Indian boyfriend's cock before this vid? Something odd in the eyes, a certain twinkle.

No, I'm not a homosexual.

Shame she's an uneducated piece of shit. Doesn't make it any better that even stupider pieces of shit, usually burgers, give her money and make it look like she represents all conservatives.

Canadians are very successful entertainers to Americans. They know how to say everything Americans want to here. Thanks for sending all this money to our gal. Hopefully a good portion of her earnings makes it into the Canadian economy.

south africa is fucked

oh, for fuck`s sake!

It is you again, isn`t it? From the other thread?

Where that Irish whore was being discussed.

I hope a lot of my fellow Europeans will see her documentary.
It will be a great redpill for people to see what happens in countries, where whites are the minority.
She is doing a great job, I'm glad I donate to her, she is clearly using the money well.

>topic is south african killings
>this girl is bringing attention to it
>pol discusses her persona instead
>completely ignores the topic

No, there are at least 3 different Finns who are Lauren supporters in Sup Forums

Who Irish whore though?

I do what the fuckever I want. Don`t force to do anything I don`t want.

That is oppression.

So noname slut who moved back to a village, removed her piercings after travelling around. Now, sh is a good girl.

Her patreon was deleted for violating community guidlines, so she decided to "retire" to be more trad. While living her parents at 29, no kids, husband, or job....

Thanks. I got pissed off. The other Finn was teamed up with a Swede and they cucked out 100%.

Whats that girls name? Give link to that thread if it isn't deleted

I M P O T E N T

R A G E

He is talking about this girl/video, but I don't know anything about her, just seen this single video from her.
youtu.be/63d17p_J6EM

Great video, as always. I donate $100 a month to Laurens patreon. She's done more for white people and conservatives than any of you ever will.

YT name is *crtitical condition*

Sorry, I left the thread. It is a real shitfest. It is a real fun read, if you find it in the archive. I think it was less than 30 mins ago.

Haha, same here.

Me too bro. I actually donated so much money to Lauren in December that I couldn't afford buying to my gf Christmas present.

She is using it as a prop to sell her brand. You dont seems to understand how media works. She isn't bringing new ideas to new people. Its an echo chamber. She does her date with you guys and has some ground rules dont come in her hair (name the jew) anything else goes. Lauren knows what user likes. Yea baby talk right wing to me. Mmmmmm feels good. Her being a Jewish Candian just adds to the fetish. Oh ya I love politics so muuu... arh ah arh a h I came.

joking?

by the thumbnail she's at least not bleaching her hair anymore

>better production value
>does something besides criticize lefthots all day and be snarky
>informative

mfw i need to have an irongate outside my daughter's bedroom

Same! She’s the one who convinced me to stop donating to Bernie. Now the money I donated monthly to his campaign goes right to her LOL!

I'm not, I actually donate 100$/month to her. Just finished my education in STEM, so in the future, I will be able to donate more.

did anybody see the new law and order svu episode where she's obviously the victim?

sage this fucking whore, mods pls ban lauren posts

Perkele. You are a massive faggot and should chop off ur own dick asap, helveti

kek

this must be a joke

fuck yourself kike

she chokes on black cocks and you will never have sex with her... why?

It was more like Ann Coulter/ Millie Weaver, and it was horrible. Try to guess the ethnicity of the writer of that episode!

I don't see what the big issue is here. From what I can tell she is just saying that she is going to devote her time to IRL things and not internet as much anymore. It is almost like Sup Forums is outraged at any right wing woman just for the sake of bein outraged.
She is bringing attention to white farmers getting killed in South Africa you idiot. Don't you understand how dangerous that is?
>she is just selling her brand
>muh new ideas
Idiot.

youre just jelly of my monthly skype calls where she calls me her number one boyfriend

found a story
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/

they say it resembles ann coulter but she doesn't go out to all those stick and shield protests it's lauren

oh c`mon, that thing went way too far back then. It is now, just a shitshow.

Like the computer version of. Here is the video:
youtu.be/hkDD03yeLnU

>video under 4 minutes long
>half of it is stock clips of south africa
>generic talking points by pretty girl
>"donate to my patreon goy"
>coal burner
fuck off

Her deepfake is pretty g

ann hasn't left her desk in years
the actress is to old to play Lauren but shes 20 years to young to be ann

I know I will never have sex with her, I will never even meet with her, there is very little chance, she will ever visit my country.
I donate to her, because I think she produces great propaganda, and I would like to help her job.

> shes not having sex with you, why do you support her
typical Sup Forumsack lel

looks so fake - she never fucks white men

it is not worth getting a ban over this issue

So white genocide matters only when people you like talk about it? Fag.

Forget the coal burner, how about Rose McGowan. Stood up 2 a tranny that was assaulting her.

twitter.com/PopCrave/status/959218557946155008/video/1

The title of the episode is Info Wars, so it could be Millie Weaver as well, I think she even tweeted about it. But the personality of the character reminds me of Coulter.

independent propaganda vs infinite funding mainstream propaganda... i would get this money and use it to put a bullet in the head of this traitor cunt

ok after googling weaver you're right it could be her
I'd never heard of her I haven't been on infowars recently

Another cuck projecting his fetish onto a wonderful white woman that cares about the survival of the white race. Take that nazi flag off, you disgusting cuck.

Most of us know this shit is bad, we don't even need to watch E-Celebs, read up on Rhodesia or watch Empire of Dust and you can see what happens when whitey goes.

> Watch Southern video
> See BPS has a new one just added
> click link and see this ad
WTF

The propaganda she produces can help my goals, this is what I care about. She may be a bit naive, but she isn't a traitor. Nobody is perfect, but she is good enough for me to support.

You are not the target audience for this, normies are.

your level of delusion indicate that you are from europe, enjoy your future

I honestly find it hard to care about white people in South Africa. They have to understand that they're living in a country populated by incurably violent savages. That's self evident. For every white person there are ten people who basically just want to kill them and rob them, perhaps torturing them first. The government is not merely powerless, but is complicit. Why the fuck would you stay there if you had the option to just leave and go to a less uncivilized country? Even other African countries are less awful.

The only thing that would make sense is if you're too poor to leave, and even then you have options. Whites could geographically concentrate and organize defensive measures and an internal economy. But what I see is a persecuted minority living extremely spread out from one another in groups of 2-3. It's fucking stupid. You can't man a perimeter watch and still farm & take care of daily necessities unless you have a group of at least a few dozen people all in as small of an area as possible.

The persecution is not going to stop until you are dead. Your grandfather's way of life is over. Either flee or organize. Clinging to tradition will end you and your family's lives, brutally. If whites in SA don't understand that and act upon it then they're stupid and beyond help.

Wont someone please think of the children! Here user look over here there is something to be angry at in shithole Africa of all places. Avert your eyes from the Jew behind the curtain that is behind it all. Yes lets focus on incidents and not issues you pea brain. She is bringing attention to herself. Always some news to report. Big deal. She is a news anchor you retard. You covers whatever her company pays her to cover. You have a smelly ass.

Yes, I'm from Europe. We will see, if I'm delosional or not, but I trust her. And what if I'm wrong? I may lose some money, but at least I tried.

There was a white south african family that tried to flee from south africa by coming to Canada. But the government denied them entry to this country because they said that the white south african family describing the white genocide going on there was "white supremacist rhetoric and racist".

>hy the fuck would you stay there if you had the option to just leave and go to a less uncivilized country?
Lots of people don't have the means to leave and no white countries will take white refugees

>if you had the option to just leave and go to a less civilized country
there's the problem, m8, most don't have the option.

Detroit.
youtube.com/watch?v=u_rIv55jEq8

>be whitey
>steal land
>get shot
what did they expect ?

They can just get on a boat or walk on into Europe. Everyone else is.

I don't like to throw the word shill around like this, but you reek of ulterior motivation. You are attempting to shift the topic away from what she talks about by attacking her character instead. Very shilly.
>covers whatever her company pays her to cover
She is an independent journalist.
>You have a smelly ass
And yours has the pleasant aroma of higher intellect.

>be jew
>steal land
>expect to not get shot

I have a Boer in my class whose family came here recently. He's an affable chap

Does anyone else get a weird vibe when it comes to LS?

She comes off very manly. Deep voice, large hands etc. Feels like a trap.

Watching it now m'lady, dick in hand.

Oy vey they didn’t steal it. Jubilee ensures land is returned to its original owner goy.

>soyboys sending a coal burner to africa
>wants me to take that serious

>our gal gas yourself finn kike you fucking retard everyone knows you are a kike nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE

>Checks flag
A jew is pretending to be pro-white while hunting for coal to burn. What's there to watch?

>Me too bro. I actually donated so much money to Lauren in December that I couldn't afford buying to my gf Christmas present.

Your naivety makes me want to hit my head against the wall, not gonna lie.

Lauren is a WHORE
this guy is a paaid Shill Lauren TV is already ON:

The "white" problemo (ofc not allwhite are involved)... Demand respect for culture/demography.... don't give a shit about the others.

Yes it’s the same fag

I'm not paid, also noone cares about your opinion, you aren't even white.

>I'm not paid, also noone cares about your opinion, you aren't even white.
Show us your real flag

>Niggers nigging: the documentary

wow its nothing

Ok, happy now?

>irish

she's canadian you idiot. newfoundland accent

Do you masturbate to Lauren Southern """Documentals"""

Lauren TV is already ON:

>hungary
Hello Gypsy.

Lauren Southern is a dumb uneducated cunt who votes against her gender and economic interests

No.

It's not her. It's Millie or whatever her name is from Infowars. The episode is literally titled 'Info Wars'

>USA
Hello, nigger.

this , whites are the niggers of race

Never let her live this one down. Every white man should be aware of this, into the bin

let me know when the toll is paid
IDFC about this mud shark

Imagine thinking a muslim Canadian half black/half mick kid who voted for Trump somehow is the problem