/120db/ new poster

Bigger, simpler, bolder, less words. Feedback appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As opposed to being killed by the AMerican military and arms dealers?

But BASED US Soldiers are BASED. Thank you for supplying Ahmed and Mohammad with weapons. BASED Veterans!

all the same shit, the "Deep State" manipulates the American military just as they manipulate the political landscape. Muslim extremist are just the Middle Easts version of ANTIFA. You poor souls are just more chess pieces to be moved around so that demographic warfare every prevents poor people from overrunning the upper 1% of the controlling class

hey retards
any feedback on the posters instead of replying to the even more retarded retard?

bump

fuck off kike, they were killed by jews who manufactured migration

Feels > Reals
amirite fellas

>having to share a country with this

German version

>women will defend this

how is the new design? better than the old one in pic related?

Original is more effective. It's right to the point and makes the message clear without making it necessary to read the rest of the poster. This one requires you to read through the whole thing to know what it's about. People don't read stuff unless it's short and in big bold letters.

sounds good, well the longer one is the original, the one in OP is a new one i just made

Ah ok sorry didn't read. Point proven lel.

good good show us how scared you are

More scared of your mother. Go back to your memo.

>I like the taste of migrant cum

I like it. #120dB would work well as an international movement, given that migration is affecting all Western countries.

My shillonometer is clicking like crazy on this thread..

Open borders and sanctuary cities are to die for.

THIS IS ANOTHER JIDF FALSE FLAG OPERATION

>THIS IS ANOTHER JIDF FALSE FLAG OPERATION

it generally does when they're shitting themselves
they are terrified of this board spreading its influence beyond the internet

Given that you're from Pakistan, you should be an expert on rape and pedophilia. I'm in Germany faggot and we haven't had any criminal incident from US military in decades and it's a rare occurrance . Your people on the other hand think child rape is fine. I think it's time to kill all the sand niggers and make lamp shades out of them, and I plan to help make that possible. I want my own pair of shoes made of of tanned sand nigger. I want to kick a sand nigger in the balls with steel toed boots. I want to burn a mosque to the ground. Go kill yourself baby raping fuck!

I like the poster. I would bumb twice if I could

>Given that you're from Pakistan
I'm not.

>we haven't had any criminal incident from US military in decades

This stupidity level. Have a look at Syria and arms deals to Saudi and the total fuckery that is US foreign policy in the middle east.

>Your people on the other hand think child rape is fine
As do "Your" people. Witness the mass cover-up of paedophilia in the west in institutions in America, the Church and Britain.

Biggest child rapists from the west hop over to Far East to rape kids.

>Iwant to kick a sand nigger in the balls with steel toed boots. I want to burn a mosque to the ground.
Go ahead. Try it if you can get off your obese arse.

>Go kill yourself baby raping fuck!
Nah fuck you kekitsani peado boy.

thanks, I think it's an improvement over the first one:
simpler, bolder, less words, and the red "KILLED" really grabs your attention
and it's 100% impossible to disagree with, the poster simply states a fact that those three girls were killed by migrants

I should make a Kate version as well for the USA

if anyone in Italy is willing to do this you will be a hero. Print out some of these posters and put them up near the scene of the shooting ASAP.

Pamela Mastropietro was killed by a nigerian drug dealer, the media is reporting on how the shooting may be a general retaliation against her killing and other such migrant crimes. If the media sees these posters near the scene of the shooting, there will be GUARANTEED REPLIES.

Godspeed:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/e414b0f317ca784c0aa6c7e09664b97063c64826939f2f0b3c8567a1debf40d6.pdf

are all of them swedes? why would i care about a muslim majority country?

What does 120db stand for

they chose 120dB because it's the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because open borders have filled their countries with foreign criminals and rapists

"Dalle" not "delle" it's a grammar error, anyway wonderful idea that can become viral

thanks, I can fix it

How’s this tracking on twitter?

this user noticed it as well:

extremely well, lots of top tweets with thousands of likes and retweets, some big names have already publicly stated they will cover it (including Tommy Robinson)

fixed it:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/9acf5b5e82c33b7a7a45efc5fe2db469ebb64c21fa23df8e8db0e2e0dbb818ed.pdf

THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION
LET'S GO LADS
PUT SOME UP AT THE SHOOTING SCENE!

PRINT AND GO!
STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!