False Flag Tomorrow

I'm not some LARPing Q-faggot, I'm not here to breadcrumb. There will be a false flag attack tomorrow. MN is a poster child for sanctuary cities and Somali intelligence assets will be used to carry out a false flag.

You have been warned, stay out of Minneapolis tomorrow.

>I'm not larping!
Larping status: confirmed

lol no. even a somalian is smart enough to know better than to try anything tomorrow.

G4S will pretend to blow shit up and amongst the chaos Brady will make out with his son on the 50 yard line.

What kind of false fag? And where exactly? The stadium? Nearby? In ur faggot ass? Larp

it's like the most predictable false flag of all time desu

>Somali intelligence

>Somali intelligence assets
>Somali intelligence

This is how I know you're a faggot LARPer.

If something happens remember that Zigi the Kike is real cozy with Chabad Lubavitch and a friend of Israel.

>Somali intelligence

US intelligence asset that is of Somali origin dumbfuck.

Something downtown, not sure exactly what. My guess is light rail. Could be a bridge like St. Anthony.

bump

Good, I hope something happens and it shows Minnesota how fucked it was to import all of these Somalians into the rich white cities.

Look up the security company G4S. Even if I had bought tickets to that shit show, I'd have sold them already.
>Orlando shooter
>Ariana Grande concert

Their track record is god awful.

>Trump is planning false flags to make immigrants look bad
Just accept most Non Whites are sub human you dog and maybe us Arabs won’t rule you like dogs when we get the chance Wh*te boi

>Somali intelligence
Everyone knows it would be an israeli mossad false flag.

Jews are now trying to orchestrate false flags and blame them on Trump.

Fuck israel

it won't, most people here are cucked and the govt is sweden like

t.minnesotan

>somali intellectuals

Who's behind it? What's their motive?

>most people in the cities are cucked
FTFY. Remember that the only counties that voted blue were the TCs, some of the suburbs, and the northeastern peak.

They have so much security around this thing it's unreal. Nothing will happen. I think the only way to actually get to the stadium is to go through security at the mall of america and get on a bus/train that transports you to the stadium. you can't even just walk into it.

I thought America was boycotting the NFL because of the whole "taking a knee" bullshit.

The kneeling was a false flag by Goodell to explain declining ratings without admitting that it was his fault.

fpbp

are you saying that Somali's will carry out an "attack" on the stadium, and "White Supremacist, Rayyciss, Bigoted Haters" will be blamed?

HOLY FUCK I WISH I TOOK A SCREENSHOT OF user WHO SAID MALL OF AMERICA IS FULL OF MOSSAD AGENTS!!!!! FALSE FLAG ATTACK CONFIRMED, WILL BE CARRIED OUT THROUGH MALL OF AMERICA, STAY FROSTY MY FRIENDS

'sota has been under the watchful eye for months now.
you've been swimming in alphabet soup and you don't even know it.
the superbowl is considered a tier one event and protected by the best of the best.
be prepared for a visit by the way, OP. you'll have a babysitter tomorrow.

>They have so much security around this thing it's unreal. Nothing will happen
Its the security that will do the false flag. G4S

Who's the false flag going to be blamed on?

The eagles

Who ever fits the narrative they want to create. Could be Islamic terrorists. Could be domestic terrorists. Could be "white nationalists mad about the taking a knee thing".

Whichever group that will allow maximum milking for the longest time will be blamed

GUYS

Loomer is saying Somalis

Alex jones is saying Somalis

THIS IS A MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

>Somali intelligence
Ummm user I think you're a bit off the mark on this one

This. Vikings keep losing, it's the only way to keep retarded sports fans from realizing that their favorite team is even more retarded.

If there is a false flag I would put my money on some """"""white nationalist"""""" being the culprit, but like I said, I'm 99% sure nothing will happen. Maybe a couple niggers will kneel during the anthem and that will get lots of news but that's about it.

>implying the dumbest niggers in Africa have Intel assets

larp

yeah Kneeling was an excuse for boring games and concussions, 95% of football fans don't care and the other 5% watched anyways, T_D fags that said they were boycotting it didn't watch it anyways, no one on reddit does they're all betas

The false flag won't occur at the stadium. It will occur at a major landmark, possibly in another state, during the game. It will be pinned on Iran and/or Palestinian rebels.

Justin Timberlake is performing the halftime show. This is signaling. He was banned after ripping off Janet Jackson's clothing, exposing her breast to global audiences, in a planned symbolic orchestration. (((Timberlake's))) return, after desecrating the Super Bowl before, signifies that a false flag will occur.

The game will be cancelled midway due to security concerns nationwide following the attack. It will not be a mass shooting like Vegas, it will involve explosions, possibly drones.

God be with you, "Patriots"

Is ICE compromised?

archive this thread before it gets deleted

all of this just because of the memo?
what are these kikes so afraid of?

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED WHAT MK-U CAN DO FOR YOU

ICE has a big presence at the Super Bowl, apparently

except if the "security" is in on it

I fucking hate dayton and his trust fund bitch so much.

you should know better than to spout off specifics. we know you're joking but the superbowl gets inauguration-level security and support. that includes monitoring chatter.
do yourself a favor and delete that post if you can.

>somali
>intelligence

I hope so. The NFL deserves it.

dayton is a retarded sperg alcoholic fag with a brain injury and yet libs love him

G4S also was security for the Eagles of Deathmetal concert where nearly 100 people were shot dead. They are a contractable, scenario-execution provider.

I WAS IN THAT THREAD TOO HOLY FUCK WELL REMEMBERED

Even though this is 100% a LARP, football stadiums are prime targets for terrorists. Expect an American Manchester Arena, it's very likely to happen sometime in the future.

are those assattes of somali inelligence, or those intelligence assets they important from somali?
you need to be more clear god dammit. i hate this pseudo deep riddle bullshit ala q

*imported

leave the superbowl to me

ALERT there were warnings from "isis" a while back thay said they would hit malls. Mall of America is owned by Triple 5 Group. I spammed warnings for people not to go to Mall of America MN, right after "isis" said that and I researched Triple 5 Group (Jewish Ghermezian family). Don't go to the malls of America, don't let your family go, one day they will get hit. Maybe soon.

Have there been any of these larps where someone has actually stopped a false flag?

I cannot emphasise how shit G4S is. They have fucked up:
>2012 Olympics, army called in to cover for them
>Our prison system, now daily chimpouts

will he be at the superbowl?

pic related

but what color alert would it be?
I don't know how to react!

this is now a Minneapolis politician thread

if they're so bad why do they get work

Maybe yellowish red

Justin Timberlake halftime show with Prince hologram. In new video JT explodes TV America pyramid and he rises from the ashes with black girls to get jiggy.

Planned before the memo. And prepped in a different form in anticipation of a Hillary / Jeb / Deep State victory. Everyone here probably forgot that a recent Super Bowl entirely lost power. Lots of Bane jokes were made. This unprecedented power outage, given the millions in security and war gaming beforehand, was poorly explained, because it too was signalling, or part of a dry run. The original Deep State plan was for a Super Bowl, but Trump's admin won't allow those optics or smear of their reputation, so it will occur outside the game. I don't believe the recent train wreck was part of this plan, seems like an accident, but still a little eerie. That wreck will certainly be talked about forever if the false flag occurs on schedule.

Again, Timberlake being welcomed back to perform, after costing CBS hundreds of millions of fines for his last one, is a message. For contrast, the artist MIA is forever banned from NFL game halftime shows for a much more minor indiscretion.

if they're somali intelligence, wouldn't it be a legit attack?

MFW they make the players kneel before shooting them and the anthem starts to play

They're only (((bad))) when necessary. They are everywhere all over the world, consolidated with (((whackenhut))) years ago. The financiers and owners are deeply imbedded in black activities and contactable wetwork scenarios.

> Somali
> Intelligence

Oh fuck, my sides!!!!
Somebody make him stop!

(((isis)))

Mfw i was going to apply for a job a g4s . Are they thr bad guys ?

the only shit we will see is nasty filthadephia fans rioting win or lose, I highly doubt there will be any big attacks or whatever.

MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD
MOSSAD
>MOSSAD

Less need to false flag because half the population literally believes pure bullshit. They deserve to be committed to an institution. No need to false flag they believe everything hook line and sinker

I'm gonna bump this shit just in case

also for the journalists get here

CNN IS FAKE NEWS PRAISE DONALD TRUMPCNN IS FAKE NEWS PRAISE DONALD TRUMPCNN IS FAKE NEWS PRAISE DONALD TRUMPCNN IS FAKE NEWS PRAISE DONALD TRUMP

Yeah I'm sure things will happen. Sure.

People warned about Vegas and that earthquake in Alaska before

Only a small number of people are "bad" in the group and most of their contracts are normal things like armored car money deliveries/bank runs. They have so many niggers and browns working for them in foreign countries like phillipines etc that most of the work isn't anomalous

>I'm not some LARPing Q-faggot
You are

Oh no! I hope they don't harm our US Bank™ Stadium!

Someone shoot that kike in the fucking face

wat

psssst. there's going to be a los angeles
dont say i didnt warn you

stay woke, stay safe