We gotta pump those up. Those are rookie numbers

We gotta pump those up. Those are rookie numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
twitter.com/PinochetGroyper/status/959437244812718081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>258%
damn fucking right op
Did you fags really fall for the cia will decode your printer dots for shitposting irl meme

Redpill me on this. Idk what you're talking about

Why dont they just say 6,000,000%?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
its a real thing but i doubt the CIA would pull it out just to combat a bunch of autists.

here the "white supremacist" attack

don't fall for the inkjet meme. dot matrix is the true red pill printing method

Don’t be so silly! What a fruitcake

why would they bother when they can just watch you print them off from your own wifi

by "attacks" they just mean the flyers and posters being put up don't they?

printers leave barely visible dots on the page that when properly decoded reveal the IP of the printer/computer that printed the page

>liberals completely ignoring crime committed by niggers

even aclu are bigots

>A E S T H E T I C

But really, what's wrong with anything mentioned on the posters?

>diversity means it's not ok to be white
enough

Does it really never cross their mind that these people experience diversity, and chose to reject it?

And here an actual case of hate speech..
Oh wait, nevermind, just move along...

It’s Western

It went from zero to 258 “it’s ok to be white” posters.

>putting up flyers
>attack
Orwell was right

>diversity means no white people
Got it! Thanks!

I would unironically shoot the spic that wrote that shit I don't even care anymore

>student (((LEAF)))

there's no "numbers", 99%+ of those "hate crimes" are self-inflicted attempts to frame white Americans as racist

By the way...

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

twitter.com/PinochetGroyper/status/959437244812718081

reminds me of that string of kkk attacks on that Missouri campus that no one had the thought to film in the age of camera phones

Why not go old school on this? Rig up a manual printing press and treat it like a drug operation? So stamps, gloves, and regular printing paper. No printers to rat you out and you get that distinct underground feel.

They tell whites no to be ashamed of themselves. Can't have that., it's racist.

It’s because white males are right wing at college. That’s a real nice hit piece

>attacks
>+258%

doubt.jpg

By "attack" they mean posting "It's okay to be white" and "My borders my choice" posters.

>Minority groups
Technically white supremacists are a minority group, so that would also be racist

White who don't hate themselves are the devil.
Posters that encourage whites to love their culture is the devil.
Whites who help each other are the devil.
Saying that you disagree with the anti-white agenda is the devil.

shut up goy logic is racist

>1 attack
>(((2 more)))
>oy vey its gone up 200%
Never trust anyone who uses only percentages and no numbers

Is it time to repeat step 1 again?

Friendly reminder that there is no step 2. That "my borders my choice" spinoff failed miserably.

It's ok to be white is literally the perfect campaign. There's literally nothing wrong with it and it shows (((them))) for who they are

Not that anyone cares or anything, but the ADLs methodology for coming up with these numbers are completely bogus. I did a little research project on my own time. They're all over the place, they don't cite anything, and they pull numbers from the ether.

It's not even a long study, it's like a 5 page PDF with a cover page lol

Someone reply with this

>Want Jews/Blacks/Latinos gone, an inherently violent position
>Can't say this so you misconstrue the argument saying "its ok to be white" or "love your people" when everyone knows what your intentions are
>WAHHHH why are these universities so MEAN to me!?!?!?!

I've never been discriminated against for being white. Even when in extremely black/latino areas and the only white person, if anything I get treated better. Stop crying like you're a victim just because people won't let you spread your poorly concealed hate speech on their campuses.

also

Why is he using the percentage tho? Last year, 1 attack. This year 3.5 attacks. Attacks have spiked 258%!

This probably counts as one the attacks

>goes from 1 to 3
>OMG UP 300%

>white

Hello aspiring terrorists. Just a friendly reminder you are all on an FBI watchlist now.

You're a liar

>I drove to a baseball game in Detroit and the black concession-stand workers and gas station attendants who were paid to be nice to me didn't try to steal my shit
Spend some actual time in the hood, not this drive-through white tourist shit. Watch as every faggot with $200 Jordans walks up asking for change because he's "homeless", or how every group of young black men eyes you up as you pass. Especially in this political climate, where blacks have been given free license to despise white people, you don't want to spend any serious amount of time alone in black-controlled areas.

Don't spend any time on social media, either, because whites are the only group of people who it's socially acceptable to call for the execution of. And if you go to university or try to get a white-collar job, just keep in mind that you're competing against blacks who didn't have to work as hard as you to get there. And when they do get the job and end up being lazy sacks of shit, know that the boss is terrified of firing them because it's bound to be misconstrued as a race thing and could sink the company.

Whites are discriminated against. You're just too stupid to see it.

This is some made up shit.