Leftist Cringe Thread

Facebook trash edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay
youtube.com/watch?v=sZwKZf2jtHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Marxist totalitarianism in action.

You know what the clue is? You're always guilty. No matter what you do, they will find some reason to shit on you for not doing enough. Just notice that "stolen land" thing in there. That means the United States. All of it. These people will not be happy until all white people leave the US... but they think "niggers need to go back to Africa" is a racist statement. And will they be happy then? Nooooo... because we're ALSO racist for not letting enough niggers and muslims into Europe, despite having had peak leftism levels of immigration since the 70's. To a Marxist, you're always guilty. That's how they enforce their insane ideology.

All forms of Marxism need to be banned completely. It's a totalitarian ideology that will create hell on Earth if left unchecked. As we can tell from the dozens of examples readily at our disposal.

Liberals are right-wing you retard.

based
nigger

Liberals seek to reform society in order to preserve capitalism. They are therefor right-wing.

It's an endless purity spiral into nothingness. I love it.

the ride never ends

"You need to do more"
Remember, they have no power but the power you give them. All you have to do to win is stand up and say "No." Look at everything they do and say, it is all, every last bit of it, asking whites to defeat themselves, and hand over the victory to them. They have correctly identified white empathy as a point of weakness and exploit it. You just have to say no, and show others that it is okay to say no.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." If you fight, at all, they will lose.

What about whi- *SLAP*

>Trump tweeted in support of your rally
post your face when the POTUS can destroy leftist movements from within with a single polite twitter pseudoshitpost

gay user gets it

>black trans women have a life expectancy of 35

Isn't that because they all end up killing themselves?

Yes, same with other flavors of tranny. It is really sad, these people are severely mentally ill and need help, and the left just exploits them.

>Susan B. Anthony was a racist
>Police killed disabled black people
What does this have to do with feminism?

If I had a Facebook, I would spread this far and wide to help peel white women away from the Democratic Party.

>85.7k likes

That and many of them are prostitutes.

Stop joking.
What about whi- *SLAP*

Am I the only one who thinks that the recent rise of transgenderism or whatever it's called among leftist white men is so that they can claim a minority, oppressed status and thereby grow in influence among their peers? My overall thesis is that the left's serial celebration of victimhood has actually altered people's perception to the point at which it is an advantage, among their peers, to be disadvantaged. White men have no perceived disadvantages as a group, so, as young men, they unconsciously seek out ways to shed privilege in order to gain disadvantaged status, and therefore grow in influence.

Am I nuts, or is this what's happening?

Holy Christ. Police didn’t kill that many disabled nogs. Where does that even come from?

If black on black crime is a myth then what do they consider all of those nogs shooting each other?

I actually find this funny, and can't tell if it's disrespecting Trump or those who can't mention his name without all of these insults attached.

>black on black crime is a myth
what

all nogs are disabled

This is correct but I've never met or seen any traditionally minded communists who only wish to reform our economic system.

>Native women have the highest rate of rape and assault
Which group of people could possibly be responsible for this???

Police don't even kill that many NON-DISABLED nogs. 1,147 police-caused deaths; 25% were black.

You're talking about infinitesimal numbers of people as a percentage of population. 320 million people, 1,147 police "murders." It's even tiny in terms of police officers; there are 765,000 officers with power to arrest in the country. 1/750, something like that, killed anybody at ALL.

white oppression

>anything slightly right of Trotsky is right wing

You do realize not the entire left of the political compass is completely communist right? Just like how not everything on the right of compass is entirely free market?

Of course you don't, you're a fucking retarded communist.

What did he mean by this?

Cultural Marxism is a big tent.

I think this is my main problem with modern activism; every event is made out to be some heartbreaking tragedy when it's actually more or less a statistical outlier. Modern media amplifies this and makes it seem like every major event happened right down your street.

If you point out that most of these things are insignificant, you get called heartless or racist.

Is anyone else familiar with the marxist idea of "accelerationism"? We should to the same to the left
Gotta bring that Kali Yuga closer

Nothing. That's the whole point of "intersectionality" - it's the final phase of cultural Marxism: an amorphous toxic sludge of anti-white, anti-western civilization.

>Black and black crime is a myth

Is he adopting the cuckservative head in mentality or just that

W

O

K

E

?

Her husband is just as cringy but I haven't capped his posts yet. He goes on angry tirades.

This is true. They have no power, and they know it. That's why they do things to "feel" empowered. Because they aren't actually empowered

Strange. I'm on my last year and I'm listening to an audiobook of Mein Kampf right now.

Liberals are centrist in the current era retard.

>not all women have pussies
I lost

same

heres the torrent
thepiratebay
org/torrent/4121150/Mein_Kampf_(My_Struggle)_-_Adolf_Hitler_-_Unabridged_English_aud

It's a hot take at least; i'll give you that.

>Liberals seek to reform society in order to preserve capitalism. They are therefor right-wing
Gas yourself you lefty shitebag

Is that a man or a woman?

how is this not considered child abuse?

I'm on my first three weeks, and the last class was about how jew have shapen our codes of hygiene and some customs, it ended up with the teacher saying that the reason there are so manny Hollywood movies about the holocaust is because jews control the media
Mexico is a fun place

What about white history month???
>No slap
I gues it helps that there are no black people in my country

>You need to do more
No matter how much you do it will never be enough.

Why the fuck does anybody still care about Rosa Parks? She was chosen to be the posterwoman for a movement, she's nothing

Poor fucker. I really pity those kind of guys.

Sorry, the bus was a bit full and had to get here walking

*SLAP*

The image is right. Not all pussies are pink. In fact, some have shafts.

Burgers are ugly

nah still no slap

Rage thread?

You are not alone. That is what many believe is behind the massive disproportionate ratio of FtM and MtF. Women don't become men because "No one wants to join the losing team."

Don't worry Latvia, the rapefugees will be there soon.

*SLAP*

How about some leftist salt? Jeanne Ives is running for governor of Illinois and released this commercial. Making leftists cry from coast to coast.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZwKZf2jtHI

God bless post-Soviet States

I don't understand what "rights " minorities in the usa lack? I don't understand why niggers complain when they have equal and more opportunities in today society?

Because Marxism holds weakness and victimhood as virtues

Because cis white men are oppressing them

Neat, but there's a 10 hour HQ video on YouTube that works just fine.

It's Pat!

They have a victim and a persecution complex
They forget that laws and rights are factual things written in paper

Literally Big Madam from Tokyo Ghoul.
>Big Madam is an overweight ghoul who forced her adopted 'daughter' Juuzou to act like a girl, going so far as to cut off and eat his dick and balls.

>There is no room for your shitty religious/homophobic views
Unless you're Muslim

> Rights that you have always had
Why do they always state lies? No-one had any major rights before the 16th century, and the people who obtained some did so through actual work.

How fucking disgusting from both parties

>tfw its bigger than mine

srsly I'll always remain a staunch Christian, but shariah law doesn't look that bad anymore, in fact it's better than what we have now

H O T

That doesn't surprise me Muhammad.

>this post was 5 years ago.

I want to see them try to fight and get all their stupid piercings torn out

>communism is colonialism nao

There used to actually be a small amount of Sup Forums who were all for it, just saying fuck it let all burn. Personally not my cup of tea.