Which Busou Shoujo would be the best fuck?

Which Busou Shoujo would be the best fuck?

The craziest one, duh. Wait... which one is craziest again?

The cutest one.
So basically Oni.

Frenchy. She's the thirstiest and already expects all the dirtiest things so wouldn't say no to whatever you wanted.

She would enjoy intense anal. Then again, they all would.

Nah. As a Fenchy she has high standards, so the performance anxiety would probably kill it for me.

The blind one. Like Yunyun, she'll be willing to do whatever you'd like if you'll be her friend.

Speaking for our pleasure only? Always the smallest, so the miko, assuming she lets us.

She'd enjoy everything. She's French after all.

It's either Oni or Bear. Green is too extreme so she's out of the question.

Warabi.

Miko has the tightest and most pleasurable cunny.
She'd get extremely horny and flustered through all the sounds of sex.
Trying her absolute best to make the pleasure as intense as possible.

So, the more sounds she hears, the more she gets riled up and goes faster and harder.

mary would feel like she has something to prove and try the hardest

Is this the right face she's supposed to make here?

Why not?

I'd spend many nights trying to prove she can have an anal-only orgasm. (No other stimulation allowed.)

>green
Crazy, might randomly bite off your dick. Hottest, but too risky
[]- bad choice
>Frenchy
Will provoke you and turn tsun the moment you do something - all tease without the release
[] - bad choice
>Blind
Is desperate for friends so will agree to anything you say just not to lose connection. Guilt tripping you for ever -> my suicide
[] - how could you?
>Onihime
Will happily accept you and make love to you as long as you're tender and caring. Is shy and easiest to compliment.
[v] good choice
>Bear
Least hot but most understanding, stable and compassionate. Sex with her is will be emotionally and physically satisfying for both of you
[v] - best choice

Oni, she'd be the cutest.

Sanae.

Bump

The only right answer

Obviously the only answer I can provide is empress.