Meet the new Joan of Arc

Woke replies only, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MTC_NYC/status/959537066509037568
youtube.com/watch?v=2sr48PsVbS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

French were never white to begin with. What's the issue?

twitter.com/MTC_NYC/status/959537066509037568

Why are they doing this

Are they just bored with depicting European history as white and now want to make everything mulatto or black because it's "a fresh take" for the "new markets"

Or are they seriously wanting to corrupt and erase European history

I'm related to the real Joan of Arc and this is the most offensive piece of garbage ever made. I will now do everything in my power to ensure the future of the white race. These faggots just turned me into a full blown Nazi. Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

In contrast, this is japnese Jeanne D'arc.

Why ffs why... Do it with your own historical characters but not with ours motherfucking mutts

A black woman has already played Joan of arc on broadway before. Don't fall for these lame like distractions, we must keep our eye on the prize

Black people don't have a culture spanning even 100 years, let alone 1,000.

They have to engage the blacks by changing everyone black, otherwise they'll just not watch/read it.

Um, sweetie, that's wrong, it's actually whites who don't have a culture.

alright
we're still okay
gonna make it

She looks great

WE

why cant white people defend their own history?

youtube.com/watch?v=2sr48PsVbS0

You never complained when anime did it.

I wonder (((what))) could be causing this

so is she going to command an army of black people? or they will make it all out "white man following a stronk indepented black woman"?

I like the japanese version better

Her twitter

Will all you racists please stop. This is obviously an alternate ending that tells the story of what would happen if she survived the burning.

wow she's beautiful

>low energy bait

2/2

West is a fucking joke.

hahahaha nice one

This is cultural appropriation.

That's a fucking Saint.

Show some goddamned respect, you filthy Americans.

we dont need 10 threads on this you fucking retards

Yes we fucking do. We must laugh and shitpost about this.

Can`t be her. This black whore has aids and sucked Obango`s dick while Michelle fucked her in the ass with lindsey Grahams dick.

Haha, white women getting BTFO! Don’t forget white women need to vote Democrat, because you have privilege! White women need to move over and let the true rulers take their place. Haha.

They are trying to politicize history by warping the younger generations. If they grow up being told that Europe was always multicultural they won't question it when they're older.

Hopefully this will backfire and the kids growing up now will become hardcore nazis as a reaction to the fact they're being force fed propaganda since birth.

After decades of Jew hoax shit like Schindler's list that people never questioned, this is the next logical step. If this shameless attempt to recast history in the most ridiculous of ways doesn't cause people to start questioning what they've been sold these past few decades, nothing will.

Now white people are playing by the same rules as all the muds. Identity politics all the way down.

Fucking Hegelian dialectic.

Hamilton.

WE WUZ FRENCH

It was bound to happen eventually, multicultural countries cannot function for long.

'

All those warm feelings after reading the comments. It might not be too late after all for America.

Every time something like this happens, I know the comments are gonna be reassuring that people ain't taking this jewish shit no more.

Making a play about some thot when Black Men remain enslaved to Jew lies is a distraction. A thirst trap.

This play is not Black written, Black produced, or Black owned. It is virtue signalling by cucked whypipo seeking to escape the past of their treacherous race.

Wake up, Black Men. Open your minds. Look away from Jew materialism. Sneakers? Jewelry? Cars? White thots?
Mulatto hoes? Thug culture? All sold to you by the Jew, the same Jew that ran the slave ships that brought us here.

Look away from the lies. Seek the lost knowledge of the Ancestors. The hidden wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali still waits for those with strength.

Free your mind, then see who is #woke.

is the far left a girl (girl) or girl (male)?

This is the flaw with minorities deciding dialog is about power. Once the majority starts using the same rules they're just going to tread on you. You're basically gambling on the good will of white people and that won't last forever at the rate their rights are being infringed upon.

They can't ban everyone.

Probably a girl (male), we are talking about Sweden here.

Américans are retarded. They are totally stupid with their black problem.

lmao

>WE WUZ ANCIENT N SHEEEEEIIIT

As a while male, IDGAF. This is against the white women. Let them get pissed at this. They might learn that sticking up for blacks and Democrats is just going to ruin them.

DELET THIS PIC FROM THE INTERNETS

Sorry hans

There go blacks, tarring history again.

WTF is wrong with these people? Isn't it progressive enough that Joan was a girl who led an army? shouldn't that be sufficient for their narrative? What's the point of making her black. Do these people just hate history?

Finally the record will be corrected once and for all. You can't stop the truth.

Fool. Civilizations rose and fell before Sumeria the likes of which you cannot comprehend.

At least you disgusting pale devils are stumbling back toward some trace of your ancient glories. But for every Rembrandt, Mozart, Einstein, or Hawking your race manages, mine has tin-pot African dictators, ball players, or "musicians", using that term ever so loosely.

It would be hilarious if not so tragic.

>tfw Japan's bastardization of a saint is more accurate then what SJW media can make...

>Joan D'ark

>white person playing Malcom X...
Not a bad idea actually...

Do they know what happens to Joan of Arc? Here's a hint, she's burned alive

So you're saying this is her after the burning?

Joan of Ch-ARC-oal

Yea the (((mutts)))

Does anyone have the Belgian one?

>Joanita
this is fucking retarted, i cant help myself from laughing

The pope is black too.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHGGAGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHETGHEEHGOGOGOGOG HASHTMIWOWJSBFIABENEIWIWNWHWBWOSIWBQLQ WQKKEKS

the morons dont even know what D'ark stands for, it was her fathers name

You should know. You wrote the plot.

Accurate history is a major major stumbling block in the Globalist one world government / NWO future social matrix.

Even if they manage to establish a universal language, currency, government, and religion - history will always bear out superiority in past cultures and people's and will be a source of bias, instigating, and tension in the world. So (((they))) need to begin to show this crap to people, primarily unintelligent people and children.

People will go, joan de arc, you mean that black chick? And then they'll return to watching basketball and eating sugar.

WHITEY STOP STEALIN OUR CULTURE N SHIEET

>Omega
>Ultimate consiousness
Have I been lied to? Is the alpha/beta dichotomy Psyop bullshit?

I like you mister, continue your creed please

Alpha there just means "start" and Omega "end"

Literally just go Google "Greek alphabet" you drooling retard.

And yet you anglo niggers use it constantly to describe male status.

100% the latter.
You may think this is ridiculous and people will scoff it off.

Thats how the jews always start. This is how clownworld came to be. Newer generations will subconciously relate the fact that nonwhites were an integral part of our past and culture, thus aiding in our destruction

Shut the fuck up you retards it's just a play. Race and gender swap is nothing new in theatre.

all races are equal under the banner of kike on a stick. don't hate your brother in kike.

>mutts destroying a culture that's completely unrelated to them
tell me something new

@159108048
Alpha and beta are terms in biology refering to primary status (alpha) of a pack/herd and secondary status (beta) of a pack/herd. No more (You)s or spoonfeeding from now on unless you post proof you aren't a shit skin.

FUCK OFF NAZI SHIT. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK

Await mass reeing because nobody wants to see some butt ugly negress in a film playing a butt ugly mentally ill French peasant.

Only a negro would do that.

Ok MOTHERFUCKERS why is no white animation master simply making "African history videos" about tards like Nelson Mandela and Shaka Zulu but portray ALL THE BLACKS in these videos as whites, asians, arabs, indians and native americans. Pretty much EVERYTHING but black people. And to every such video simply attach some bullshit like this photo or that one BBC documentary about medieval Britain where half the "medieval brits" were actually niggers, the picture of black mozart, black bethoven, black shakespear, black jesus/muhhamed/budha, black "every famous white ever".

This will trigger them so much they'll actually explode!

meet the new MLK

This is boomer posting 100%

Alpha vs Beta is a biological construct that scientists use in pack animals, kraut nigger.

Alpha vs Omega is biblical Greek.

Jews fear the Samurai.

Honestly what is the endgame? Is it to just erode white pride and have that whole be filled by guilt? And let me guess, there's a nose behind this choice, no?
Ignoring the race entirely it just sickens me to see them "reinvent" what such a renowned woman as Joan of Arc was. It's a disgrace to the deeds she accomplished.

>god creates different races
>god creates different languages

Tell me user where and why it is a biblical command to falsify historic figures to brain wash the people into a globalist, conusmeristic mono polar world order?

The one world crede is not of God but of Satan.

Train young / stupid people to ignore historical reality and consider everyone the same. Set the stage for a globalist one world government.

Faster Jannu faster

jews do not represent us kike

clock is ticking faggot

Nothing boils my kettle more than historical ignorance. Our forebearers didn't die and toil for us to be ignorant of their hard earned lessons and the least we can do is pay them the respects of maintaining their image and deeds as best as possible.

>GAy in I.D.