Hey Pol redpill me on the Holocaust. Prove to me that the conventional narrative is wrong...

Hey Pol redpill me on the Holocaust. Prove to me that the conventional narrative is wrong. I am legitimately curious and please provide facts not unprovable ideological stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI&t=347s
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935
youtube.com/watch?v=UdlJk-FBGE0
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now read this

All you have to do is understand math.

1933 Jews = 15 million.
1948 Jews = 15 million.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI&t=347s

There is nothing real against the holocaust, just the same meme pics

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

You should really watch this if you have the time. Don't like the length intimidate you. Just watch when you can, then check the sources. Then check them again.

Arguing the non-existent six million is ridiculous. I used to share all the stories, talk about the red cross, talk about the kike number revisions, David Cole, Irving, why Holohoax laws were introduced in the 1990's across Europe, etc.

Now I focus on why they deserved internment and expulsion. I like to talk about how Jew NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov famined 6,000,000+ Slavs in the 1930's. I like to talk about the communist revolutions kikes kicked off across the world.

Everyone knows how kike Lenin created the Soviet Union and how kike Trotsky, Lenin's chosen successor, created the Red Army on the bones of tens of millions of Russians and Ukrainains.. but how many people know kikes kicked off a commie revolution in Germany 15 years before Hitler came to power?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

How many people know that the 20th century slaughters didn't even start in Russia, that the Donmeh crypto-kikes in the Ottoman Empire funded/facilitated/led the Young Turk movement that deathmarched millions of Christian Europeans? I wonder.

Say kike one more time

If you know any jewish people ask them about their grand parents or fathers.
Chances are if they came here anywhere from 1930-1950 they were extremely secretive about their lives in Europe. I've noticed this is the case with almost all jews who moved here during those years. I sincerely doubt its because they don't want to talk about the holocaust either. Someone I know whose parents came here before Poland were still extremely secretive about their lives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html

If Hitler hadn't been the dumbass he was and waste so much resources on killing people that weren't even responsible for the problems of Germany, he probably would've won the war. Hell, at least kill the multimillionaire jews, the "international elements" ffs, I'd have no problem if he had done that

Our country is infested with these holohoaxers. Kikes that are dead on paper because they fled the Poland/Baltics into Russia once Barbarossa kicked off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler

The yid that sued for abortion in Canada was one of these non-Russian kikes that immigrated from Russia after WWII.

If you hate black people, the MSM thinks you also deny the holocaust. If you eat organic, the MSM thinks you also deny the holocaust. If you are Republican, the MSM thinks you deny the holocaust.

Two things to address. Firstly if Hitler wanted to gas the rats there wouldn't have been any survivors, and the camps wouldn't be full of diseased and starved people. They would have cut off their access to water and killed them in a week.

Secondly Hitler didn't stand a chance against the entire world. We dropped one million tons of bombs on his women and children and funded/fed/armed the Red Army as it marched into Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Poland and Romania univited. All ostensibly because Hitler demanded the return of a portion of the territory Poland stole after WWI. Namely a city and a corridor to connect east and west because Poland was blocking even food shipments by land in 1939. This city administration had an NSDAP majority government for six consecutive years before the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election,_1935

Hitler dropped hundreds of thousands of peace leaflets on the UK after he destroyed the BEF and French Armed Forces in six weeks. This is why people say Hitler did nothing wrong.

>jews weren't the problem
>wouldn't accept peace between UK/Germany
>got America into WWI
>got America to embargo Germany, freeze Japans assets and restrict their oil access
Yeah, Hitler is an idiot for starting the war

Sounds like you have tourettes. Saying kike is your tic

>Hey Pol redpill me on the Holocaust. Prove to me that the conventional narrative is wrong
The great secret and red pill is the fact that the vast majority of holocaust victims were white Poles and Russians. The Jews who were killed were killed for being Russian and Polish Jews, not for their Jewishness.

P.S. Most died from starvation, not Zyclon B, of course.

I addressed this. Don't Hitler had just watched kike NKVD head Yagoda and kike Kaganovich famine 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea. Poland was blocking even food shipments between east and west in 1939. The third man that turned on his own people and was also held chiefly responsible for the Holodomor, the kike-married minister that signed the pact, Molotov, couldn't be trusted. Not to mention the Soviets broke the pact in Finland and Romania.

youtube.com/watch?v=UdlJk-FBGE0

Here's Hitler justifying Barbarossa.

Could be.

has no one done the math exercise yet?

>don't hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

I'm just saying Hitler should have actually targeted the jews he attacked in his speeches, not your average european jew. Imagine if Hitler had killed the Rotschilds, just imagine the massive accomplishment that would've been

wrong link sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98

In this speech Goebbels claimed that they had defeated German Jewry and that they would now liberate the world from kikery in all its forms. Of course he has a better way with words.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

Germany had no fuel left. No coal, no gas, no way to burn millions of bodies.
debunked 100%

What good does it do "defeating german jewry" when it is the top of the food chain, international jewish bourgeoisie that is behind the wars, corruption, etc? No one has attmepted to kill the Rotschilds. Hitler completely missed his opportunity to end the truly evil jews