Cycle complete! leftwing feminist red pilled all the way to the far right

>Septum pierced feminist starts a youtube channel after watching some JBP videos.
>publicly moved to the right as a result
>months go by, free market of betas provide her with gibs to keep her talking.
>Peterson begins to dig in and refuse to answer (((questions)))
>weeks pass
>JBP fangirl decides he is avoiding an important issue.
>she quits the public sphere because she'll get flack IRL.

There you have it. A full transformation for anyone to witness. (well, not really, she took down all of her vids)

youtube.com/watch?v=63d17p_J6EM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjoSY_d1hUs
youtube.com/watch?v=YGzDxCOucQs
imgur.com/a/QvlpV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How will Peterson recover?

fuck i remember her first video. did she go full 1488?

you tell me.

last bump.
pol wins and doesn't notice.

when did she lose that awful nose ring?

She started reading pol. Good for her.

She knows that she's being brainwashed by the kike.

> Irish

DROPPED

a few months ago. I'd link to a vid but they're all gone now.
she almost said too much in the last video.

based microchimersim incubator pede!

Is that the Sweetie chick?

“Radical Individualism”
Kek

She is Newfy leaf.

bump

appears she made a connection with a lot of feminists
>pic related

Sounds retarded alright.

>whore spends her youth indulging in degeneracy
>almost 30, looks fading, normie male attention waning
>rehash a few tired center right talking points on the internet
>attract a horde of beta orbiters who start shelling out money
>finally rope one of them into being a full time beta provider
>leaves her e-fame behind to go live a cushy life with her betabucks cuck and justifies it as "going off to live the trad life"
>betas actually see this as a victory
damn man, you guys have absolutely no self respect whatsoever.

comment section has a few gems
beta bucks end now for her dumbass. She's the first one to acknowledge the betabuck market and refuse.

Right, she has moved on to IRL beta bucks. She's a used up skank who has probably sucked and fucked 100 cocks and now she's going to rope some poor sap into marrying her because she had her little "trad transformation" (read: she realized she was trash and desperately latched onto a niche subculture).

Can't believe betas like you are actually happy about this. Pretty pathetic honestly.

no that was some "literally who" local news anchor from some hobunk state

Literally fucking WHO???

My enemy's enemy is my friend, Anons.
Women like this are exactly the kind of people we need to redpill the masses.

Women speak women. You know how it works.

If we can get trad girls to convert, they'll be able to redpill their fellow white girl much more effective since they won't perceive them as threats like us.

>peterson
>far right
He's a liberal.

see
shes's ditching JBP for collectivized elements on the right.

You're not going to have a sizeable movement if you aren't open to "converts".
Not everyone is an underage sperg with little to no baggage and there's more than enough of guys with shady past in her age bracket that wouldn't mind wifing her up.

Peterson was the bridge from radical feminism to center right. You fucking retards who aren't shills have no conception of how to propagate info let alone redpill. She was helping a lot of people. Focusing on her life makes sense but it's too bad because she was helping a lot of women wake up.

Looks like she took the Peterstein redpill.

>shaming ppl for engaging in collective identity
He didn't shame Ben Shapiro on the Rubin show for claiming Jews have a group identity and that it's necessary. Shapiro literally says "to think you can go along in life as an individual is historically ignorant"

>radical individualism

Can someone explain to me what a group is, other than a collection of individuals with some overlapping attribute?

>He's a liberal.
The man is an antisemitic monster.

Now she's being brainwashed by a bunch of manchildren posting frogs.

she needs tits and a timestamp itt NOW

"radical" version of individualism just means that a large group of people in the center will refuse to pick a side until their life is on the line IRL. Fence sitters, academics, netflix-binge-watchers and soda drinkers.

That was cute. Typical that she only has this realisation after 10 years of being a liberal whore though

Buddy, you forgot to ask THE most important question of all. "Compared to what?".

It's great that these roastie used up ex-feminists are now promoting traditionalism and are convincing betas to abandon hookup culture. That's what we want. To shrink the government by reducing the amount of retarded Left voters. It doesn't matter WHY they shrink the government, as long as they do it. It doesn't matter WHY they promote traditionalism, as long as they PROMOTE TRADITIONALISM to their children. So what if they pretend to be righteous. What's the difference between some slut with a beta male who is happy to be with her, raising their children to be good little conservatives, and actual virtuous intelligent people having kids? The free market will give more resources to the most intelligent, most virtuous people anyway. Over time, the problem will correct itself and society will improve. Instead of looking at our "useful idiots" with disdain, see them as a tool against bigger government Leftism.

Of course, WE know too much to love such women and not see through their bullshit, but if I have to choose between living next to a single mother or a tradthot who will stay with her husband she doesn't really like her husband, I'll choose the tradthot 10/10 times. Yes, I don't like these born again traditional women either, BUT they are infinitely preferable to their bright hair colored, pierced communism promoting selves of the past.

Think of it this way: Is it harder to convince a hardcore Leftist commie or a conservative who had mildly inadequate parenting, that our ideas are worthwhile and our arguments are solid?

>learning facts and stepping into reality out of (((radical communism))) is being brainwashed

>even the irish can't tell a newfie from a potatonigger

lol

Such a huge victory Sup Forums

We Newfies are basically Irish... Anglo-Celts.

said it before, will say it again
Rose BTFO
eternal pol delusional fags btfo
I cant even believe there will be people arguing that women in the movement aren't subversive to the movements goals

Holyfuckingshit.

I've been suspicious of Peterson for a while.
I still think he's a bloody smart feller who's useful to start people on the redpill journey (he certainly helped me), but fuck me, that thread.

The Faith Goldy thing, the 'Jews deserve their positions' thing, the refusing to answer the JQ.

FUCK
U
C
K

Is Peterson a fucking Jewish psyop?!

Just sounds like she started getting into alt-right after exposure to peterson.

anyone know what happened in ireland?

>well thats it i'm leaving

So... you're crying for attention one last time hoping a man will swoop you off your feet?

No one really going to leave out of emotional status announces so, they just storm the fuck out.

>roastie finds alt-right chad and her opinions conveniently shift right to get his attention

>women dont percieve other women as threats
not even jews can explain how sweden became this cucked

>being this new

Excellent posts, user.
I never really looked into his stuff, just figured he was another radical centrist father figure for single mother raised millenials.
Your logic is sound here, well done

>radical individualism
that's some star trek tier "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" communism

groups are very important, but the individual is the most important thing to preserve

>I am 29
>I want to have a family

coal burner rostie getting old and now turning into muh 'traditional family woman' looking for some beta provider

fuck her

>That tweet,
That adds nothing. If anything it's counter to the argument - it's exactly what you'd expect a boomer moderate centrist to say.

better late than never... but hey, at least biology won, once again

Yeah I’d fuck her. Need to impregnate the roastie hoard.

Then this doesn’t make them betas, now does it?

>flag hider

While that hypothesis is interesting, it does not actually prove anything it claims, nor does it build a particularly great case. Peterson has studied a lot of (((history))), books written by jews. His field is ruled by jews. Everything this man has learned is based on the work of jews. Can we then really be surprised that he really believes the holocaust happened? I mean, what he says makes perfect sense if and only if he truly believes that it did.

He's not an expert in math, transportation, military or governmental structures, ovens, soil examination etc etc. Information about the holocaust is ruthlessly suppressed and hidden, and Peterson is a PROFESSOR in a UNIVERSITY in CANADA of all places. Of course he's going to be bluepilled as fuck. Try selling the holocaust to an engineer, it can't work any more than saying WTC 7 collapsed from a minor fire when there's footage. Stalin had camps, so why can't the holocaust have happened? I figure that's probably going through his mind, without actually examining the stories of the survivors.

He's just a very good psychologist, I don't think anyone really takes him seriously outside his field. I wouldn't expect the best pastry chef in the world to build a Boeing 747 either.

Shame she deleted her videos, we need the young naive girls to see the truth before the waste their youth and fertility ruining their capability for a loving marriage

>Yarden Peterstein openly admits subverting disenfranchised young white men, just he can support the status quo
>It's counter to the argument that he's a shill

Mohammed, are you even trying?

spotted the cuck

Yeah nah. Nice try tho.

Never known her, but sad nonetheless to see her go.
Woman are of great value to the movement.

This is pretty awesome to see, desu. Peterson does our work whether he wants to or not. Modernity is a house of cards, if you tell Whites that tradition has meaning you are leading them to racial consciousness whether you want to or not.

So, what you're saying is that Dr. Jordan Peterson led her to become Alt-Right, or far right? Lol Peterson officially BTFO. remember how he'd often talk about changing neonazis' minds? Lol

>le ebil pepe manchildren frogposters
>not simply having access to things usually considered taboo
Yep. Dontcha know simply HAVING access to arguments for right-wing ideals is brainwashing, goy?

I knew it the time I saw one of his videos for the first time, the jewish brows told me what he is instantly.

Okay, Stavros, you got me with that one, especially the top left.

Surely he can't have missed the 'Hurr Durr (White) Babies r Raycis' stuff.

tfw you can't fucking trust anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjoSY_d1hUs

No need for goofy conspiracy tinfoil, he is just a boomer who has been surrounded by yids in academia his whole life. People like that are incapable of becoming redpilled except under extreme duress. He suffers from huge cognitive dissonance, you can see it when he talks about left vs right.

wow she is fairly based
lefties really can join the collective right neat

>months go by, free market of betas provide her with gibs to keep her talking.
lol all women are whores

"Hey baby I'lll pay you to love Hitler."
"K."
"Thanks babe!"

>youtube.com/watch?v=YGzDxCOucQs

You are so unbelievably butt hurt. It's amazing.

why the fuck should we care about some random roastie?
>hurr durr she likes us
who. the fuck. cares. have you sorted yourself out yet?

So ultimately she went down this road originally due to JP vids but he's somehow still considered a shitstain to your movement.

K.

Thats because Sup Forums is full of shitposters and redditors who never took any of this shit seriously to begin with.

none of this matters

Lol this. I used to shill 1488 constantly on this board to discredit Peterson and related. Why am i outing myself now? Well, because it's fucking hilarious watching these internet intellectuals believe in half of our shit. Why does Richard Spencer get so much coverage on MSNBC for example? We're not idiots. But we sure like to create useful ones. Half of her youtube subscribers are Definitely shills. See LS vids too. Shills abound. The left needs a real enemy, not moderate bible thumping boomers. Once Peterson addresses the JQ to pol's satisfaction ( shill's satisfaction is more like it) we'll unleash hell. Believe me buckos. The world is more complicated than you'd think. Political groups have been working on these issues for decades now. Pol is a baby in comparison. Do you really think we didn't want trump?

>Is Peterson a fucking Jewish psyop?!
He is a confirmed jewish psyop user. We caught Sharia Blue shilling for Peterstein yesterday, they were shitting themselves so hard that we were exposing this kike puppet that they forgot to rename their smug anime memes from the zip folder they got at the beginning of their shilling shift (pic related). The shill literally posted the memes in sequential order, too.

>Your logic is sound here, well done
We are working to destroy Peterstein now as he has openly declared war on not only White men, but on Sup Forums. He boasts on national television that he is "deradicalizing" the "lost kek bois on Sup Forums".

We're giving him the Benny G treatment:
imgur.com/a/QvlpV

>C... CLEAN YOU ROOM
>STOP MAKING FUN OF BY ZIONIST BOOMER eDADDY!@!!@!!1!!!

>I used to shill 1488 constantly on this board to discredit Peterson and related.
Daily reminder that the buckos or Peterson's subreddit organize raids on Sup Forums to shill Peterson, because they believe Peterson is right that "another shoah" has to be prevented by "saving the lost kek bois".

Their current strategy is to pretend they are /leftypol/ and that it was their plan all along to "discredit Peterson" by "being a nazi LARPer".

It's not working.

>Giving ecelebs the time of day.
Some of you people are just so fucking pathetic it's unbelievable.

Saged.

>a leftypol user larps as a super subversive agent
bruh

>I used to shill 1488 constantly on this board to discredit Peterson
kys memeflag
keep trying faggot
JBP is /ourguy/ no matter how hard you try

>Implying whites not taking their side will result in less violence in the long term.
Typical boomer, the only thing somewhat fancy about his person is him echoing C. G. Jung talking points.
>Because of me many people didn’t take their own side.
No data, but could be true.
>returned
I doubt it, you have to be massively invested in the frankfurt school/postmodern scheme to ever even temporarily forget about the truth.

>29
>no kids
>no husband
>quits youtube
Hope she streams her hero

Did i catch the wrong shift?

Does anyone have that webm of that fat youtuber Boogie sitting on his chair with filth on his tshirt while a depressing song plays in the background?

Wow, thats more then just a small win.

I thought she was Irish too. There's a ton of retarded skanks with a fake Yankee twang to their voice over here. Especially ones with nose piercings.

peterson confirmed force for good

JBP is opposed to the right and there's an argument to be made that he's actively hindering it (which I don't buy but whatever). I do think it's pretty LARPy and desperate to start screaming that he was just le kike all along though, all he ever does is waffle on in massive detail about exactly why he holds the positions he does. It would be impossible to be less shadowy in one's motives, if he's a cartoon jewish plant you might as well claim everyone is

kek you faggots believe this bitch really cares about the JQ? You're fucking delusional.

Holy shit.

But I'm equally sure I've seen anti-Peterson shilling on here recently.

Divide and conquer?

This is an important example of the power of JBP.

She was a marxist, now she's on the far right thanks to JBP's deprogramming.

Women either follow the opinion of the "mainstream consensus" or the strongest male in their life.

>JBP is /ourguy/
Go wash your balls reddit, we've caught on to your eBoomer shilling.

You can't stop the White race from protecting itself.

It doesn't matter. Some attack him as leading people astray, which provides critiques that help those moving past his position. Others praise him as speaking the truth, which starts others on the right path. There are people at different stages of racial awakening, and pressure at different places only accelerates the process. So long as the (((enemy))) us too hysterical to focus their attention and power, all of their miscellaneous efforts only help us. /we/ are the Jews now, /we/ frame the debate, /we/ win no matter what.

>Did i catch the wrong shift?
Reddit you need to kill yourself.

Your Zionist eDaddy is reviled by Sup Forums.

No self-respecting White man would ever follow this kike shill.

Go back to your updoot paradise.

>I'm equally sure I've seen anti-Peterson shilling on here recently.
He was exposed as a Zionist kike shill that is trying to prevent White people from resisting genicode.

He's evil and he is in the process of being destroyed.