UK getting destroyed on BREXIT

>EU trade partners demand concessions for Brexit transition rollover
>During a transition period, the UK must abide by EU trade agreements but has no guarantee that third countries will do the same.
politico.eu/article/eu-trade-partners-object-to-brexit-transition-roll-over/

kekekekeke

bongs on suicide watch!

Eurofag sucking the dicks of the international jewry, nothing to see here

Did bongs really think they could escape? The ship will sink with everyone on board, accept it.

should've cut the fucking cord immediately, dealt with the fallout and moved on
>peaceful secession

Good goy, take the EU cock down your throat.

>muh ECONOMICS

bahahahahha

Why are their blacks so much sexier than ours

Wrong

If you leave ((their)) immigration project, you know they will fuck you financially Peter.

merkel plz; get gassed

what's with black people having OUTIE belly buttons?!?! I've noticed it first about 18 years ago and since then I've been looking at everyone's belly and only negroes have it, is it some sort of defect?

They're not gonna let them leave are they?

they are but they will pull every shekel out of the uk they can and fuck them over in the long term during the transition period because "it doesnt matter to us then"

>Be U.K.
>tank economy
> no more money for benefits
>nigs leave

This is all planned

What's stopping the UK from just doing a "hard exit" so to speak? What sort of ramifications would they face if they just... left.

It’s a coin toss. Anywhere from nothing happening to a full blown trade ban or possibly war

Oh. Wow. I'd fight in that war before I fought a war in the desert though.

I place our social situation over the economy. Most of the growth created by the EU just goes to the big businesses who lobby them anyways.

Fuck, these (((federalists))) are so bootyblasted over Brexit. (((They))) will make all the threats they can to make an example out of UK. They see the "lowly everyday men" getting more nationalistic because the frog wasn't cooked slow enough. People are waking up to the fact that these bureaucrats don't represent their needs, quite the contrary.

WELL, YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

>eu flag
>politico
>no archiving
opinion discarded faggot
>in all fields