Where are the Memo threads?

Is it really nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/vF0yO10/devin-nunes-fisa-memo.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's huge. Have you not seen all the shill posts trying to downplay it? They're making it obvious how desperate they are for people to ignore it. But they can't, and this is only the beginning

yup it's nothing

Why don't you read it yourself, brainlet?

I’m just here for the women and nigger hate.

They used fake news to spy on trump people. It's something.

Nothing to fully-fledged retards.

Muh russians
Muh obamacare
Muh 100,000 mezicans leaving
Muh arrests
Muh wall

Bunch of fucking hype. Do something, already

>inb4 obamacare isnt mandatory anymore. Lamest reversal ever.

lying to the FISA court is a fucking slam dunk and it invalidates fucking everything the Dems have been saying

Mostly significant is the FBI got a warrant to spy on the Trump Campaign without mentioning to the court their evidence was paid for by the Hillary Campaign and DNC, and the creator of that evidence said Trump can't be elected.

the memo is nothing. Fox news hypes it, but Sup Forums sees nothing in it. a whole bunch of nothing burger

Digits speak the truth

Shill. Ive read the memo. Six fucking people at bare minimum need the rope. Stop. Youre killing our chance at america being free again for shekels you fucking jew. I know itll start a war if we hang obama. But the ones below him are guilty of treason if the supporting docs are legit. #releasethedocs so the american people can no longer be lied to. The storm is here. This is it. Stop calling it nothing

Fuck Nobamacare.

If it wasn't big news why was that shitbag calling for revolution on live television

I keep posting about my memo but the (((mods))) keep deleting my thread to spam you about “based nunes” to cover for jared

so enjoy being shilled bad info more

Ding ding ding

wait til i post my memo and you realize jared et all are just as guilty as obama/clinton for crimes and collusion...jared is covering up dnc crimes...

what do you think i will do to him?

Pay attention to how many shills & bots are using the same terms

It won't seem like nothing next week when these people start getting indicted.

saw this

I love how reddit is saying that potential abuses in the checks and balances they love so much to spy on a american citizen is a nothing burger.

and its 1000x bigger than that

It says:
>They opened the investigation into Trump/Russia via Papanopolous and found more stuff
>The dems did opposition research on Trump/Russia (the dossier) and found even more, but because of how this was leaked to the press the importance of the dossier was overplayed
>None of what has been found is being denied in any way

Read it yourself, the shills will try with all their might to shut down real discussion

The US is nothing more than a banana republic at this moment. Domestic and counter intelligence agencies have been politicised to advance the agenda of a political party whilst at the same time being used to smear and undermine the opposition.

This is huge. We should see prosecutions soon. Shills are spamming the board like I have never seen. Worse than Nov. 2016

>Is it really nothing?
Dont be stupid, the point of memo is not so that the pleb public can know what is going on.
The point of it so that the corruption sees the day of light, and that sets an example, and forces the authorities to start pulling some results.
You will see things coming into light, that you will not tie directly with memo, but will be direct consequence of it.
Same when the Assange and Snowden started leaking shit.

its something. its not a smoking gun but its proof of BS at some high levels and needs looking into

>normal fags unaware of FISA
>memo reminds them how much post 9/11 spying takes place

It’s not nothing. Many of them are like “How is this even allowed!?” oblivious to the legal technicalities we concern ourselves with here.

It's significant but there's more coming, so for now I think most of us are feeling like we've said all we have to say about it until more docs drop

It's just we already knew about so it's boring to us. Good to see people in the right places know, though.

The memo is big, the left disagrees and thinks spying under false pretenses is fine. I hope we get a second investigation out of this.

I think it’s big but it’s smaller then most hoped and frankly myself im losing hope for anything to happen

It's blatant confirmation of political based treason. However, it's a big nothingburger because literally nothing will happen because of it. The establishment won't go after their own and the everyday man can't do anything to throw the bastards in jail, so no one will suffer any consequences. Until someone does something worthy of real bullets being fired, the status quo will remain upheld.

It's big but the point wasn't really to do anything with the public other than to show some corruption, stuff will be happening, whether one person is charged or more, even if the public did not know.

docdroid.net/vF0yO10/devin-nunes-fisa-memo.pdf

EYES ON THE PRIZE

The fact that memo threads keep getting shilled and shoad should be enough.

You must have been absent on Friday. The Democrat party is utterly destroyed. Fox covered it all day. Rush nearly had an aneurysm. Sup Forums was shilled hard, but it was defeated.

What comes next are revelation after revelation. The hole gets deeper. It's about to get disgustingly ugly around this bitch. Mueller is going to reveal that the collusion he's been looking in to was Hillary's, not Trump.

Shills are desperately trying to slide it, not realizing that there are at least 9 more memos to come. They're already working on declassifying the next one.

Here's the tl;dr on this one.

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

The FBI vetted all this information

Treason charges are inbound already.

None of this changes the fact that the section of the Steele Dossier about Carter Page has been verified. Of course it was used in the FISA warrant.

>fox covered it all day
ahh just like fox to cover nothing at all. it makes you think why they even have jobs in the first place.

Shills are madly scrambling to stop discourse of this memo