MEMO IS IT. GET SOME ROPE

I just read this twice. There will be blood.
>its too dangerous to release!
>its nothing! don't look!
This is concise and easy to understand, it clarifies this whole treasonous criminal assault on our democracy, our government, and the people of the United States of America.
It is the result of all of the meticulously collected evidence proving the attempt by corrupt senior figures of power and authority in the FBI and DOJ to take the elections for president away from the American People and put a deeply corrupt former first lady in power.
This memo does not go into the 'why' however this unbelievable level of bias, this complete disrespect and total disregard for the laws of our nation and the consequences of their actions on the entire county and the world is so alarming and infuriating that those perpetrators who were named in this memo will need to be taken in to protect custody or provided with secret service security details just to live through the rest of the day.
The nation is howling for their blood and we will feel it on our hands TONIGHT.

GET SOME ROPE.

read it.

read it 3 times desu
clearly sedition and treachery
get the rope

"Yo memo's so full of holes, the NRA sent it thoughts and prayers."

Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Memo.
Memo who?
Memo when the Russians, not the FBI, were the bad guys?

Question is: What will the republicucks do?

Yo memo so fake, Donald Trump calls it Real News.

bump

Yo memo is filled with so many #AlternativeFacts it's new code name is Kellyanne.

checked and bumped

I always loved this painting because 3 of the 4 total tucker carlson expressions are demonstrated. The only one missing is the open mouth 'laughing at your idiocy' face.
pic unrelated.

Shoot you.

if you are lurking and reading, please assist in keeping it from being slid and bump before you move on. maga.

bump

Don't forget that traitor John McCain had a role to play.

Barry Sotero, Eric Holder, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, Lois Lerner, Samantha Power, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton are ALL traitors to the Republic. They violated their respective Oaths of Office. They showed nbo mercy to the citizens of this nation and no mercy should be given them.

At what point does it matter what laws establish if those in power violate them with impunity?

I wanna know why pagliano, lerner & many other were granted immunity if they were never going to be used to prosecute those above them???

Still grasping at straws I see lol see you on page 10 lol

Bump

Bump

Remember: Yahoo News article was used as evidence to get the FISA warrant.

Yahoo News says something bad about you and then FBI can spy on you!?!?!?!

SEE IMAGE from The Memo

Funny that any left leaning critique is drowned out by shareblue but the obvious right wing shilling is all legit, right? Rubles to dollars exchange is real shitty, OP. Get a job

Nobody cares. It will be forgotten by next month. Mainstream media doesn't even bother reporting on it.

wtf i feel sleepy now

Is she taking off of putting on?

It doesn't say that was the only evidence used to renew the FISA warrant and Nunez himself said he didn't read the FISA warrant.

You're not reading the memo with a critical eye or a skeptical mind because you WANT it to free Trump from the Russia investigation.

You want Trump to be freed from the investigation because if he is guilty that means you have been spending over a year of your life shilling for a conman.