Brit/pol/ - BASED MOGGAPEDE edition

>Thousands protest against RNHS' destruction
inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-march-protest-london-cuts/
archive.is/VJQG8

>British Courts protecting the arms industry
middleeastmonitor.com/20180203-do-british-courts-really-need-to-protect-the-worlds-most-corrupt-industry/
archive.is/29xEn

>Security Minister outs Russian Oligarchs - Not Saudi, Qatari, Chinese etc.
[Is the UK the new home of muh Russia narrative?]
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42926819
archive.is/oCd0X

>'Angus Robertson steps down as depute leader' (sic. The BBC always typo headlines)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42931413
archive.is/07o1k

>Brick thrown through Tory window over 400% council tax hike
metro.co.uk/2018/02/03/brick-thrown-through-tory-councillors-door-after-council-tax-is-increased-by-400-7283828/
archive.is/0ddOg

>Mogg attacks treasury on Brexit 'fiddled figures'
cityam.com/280001/conservative-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-accuses-treasury-fiddling
archive.is/yNirS

>Nuttall won't be charged for 'election fraud'
itv.com/news/2018-02-03/former-ukip-leader-nuttall-will-not-be-charged-over-electoral-fraud-claims/
archive.is/6hwGs

>UK govt bails out Carillion vultures with £100m freebie
news.sky.com/story/carillion-contractors-to-get-loans-in-100m-government-support-package-11234316
archive.is/XciEz

>Theresa May continues to manipulate migration figures for economic forecasts
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/92567/theresa-may-hints-students-could-be-removed-migration
archive.is/KOQjS

>UK help USA and Saudi to kill Yemeni civilians
thenational.ae/world/saudi-arabia-and-uae-discuss-yemen-with-us-and-uk-1.698222
archive.is/7uqXS

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-march-protest-london-cuts/
archive.is/VJQG8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Jesus_Christ–Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaPorte_Church_of_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Identity_Ministries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States
i.imgur.com/tTnetIU.jpg
fullfact.org/news/there-enough-brownfield-land-15-million-new-homes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brit/pol/ subhumans, how does this make you feel?

How does it feel knowing that BNP, EDL, UKIP, Britain First and National Action all flopped?

How does it feel knowing that you're all useless deadbeats who've contributed nothing to British politics?

How does it feel knowing that Britain will become less wh*Te by the minute?

How does it feel knowing that you're powerless against the based Tories and Labour?

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING A BLACK BULL AND A WH*TE GIRL.

YOU'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SEEING MORE MOSQUES BUILT.

ALL THE CITIES WILL BE LIKE LONDON.

BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR GAY HITCHENS MEMES AND CIRCLEJERKING ON YOUR CONTAINMENT GENER

Brit/pol/ Brooker edition

Daily reminder if you follow YouTuber cancer you aren't white

I see nibbler still has no life

I don't think any of those lads are muslim

What happens when Deano takes psychedelics?

Middle Class Memes For Rees-Moggian Teens

The single mothers club

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

I touched his wife's left tit when I was a kiddy.

Kek butthurt wh*Tey detected.

Die

>Replying to pakiposter
Your better than this tripniggers

whities btfo

>>Thousands protest against RNHS' destruction
>inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-march-protest-london-cuts/
>archive.is/VJQG8

are we all going to ignore the fact that RHNS means nothing , Ringwood Natural History Society? , Rutland Natural History Society, our NHS somehow?

this is below the standards of /brit/pol/

I like the Pakiposter

Wasted

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>white guy whose been going to the gym for 8 years
vs
>overweight black guy with 4 months training
>

a kiddy?

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DEANO TAKES MUSHROOMS OR LSD?

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Based.

Same.

OH MY GOD WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT
HE'S DONE IT! HE'S TOOK THOSE QUINTS AND SMASHED IT RIGHT INTO THE BACK OF HIS SISTER'S CUNT
GOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLL

In the white community:

57% of rape in America is committed by white men

39% of the incarcerated population is white

45% of homicide is committed by white people

58% of hate crime offenders are white

69% of all violent crime is committed by white people

If you're about to say "but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.

Despite white people being on par of committing crime when it comes to comparing by race (or they own the lion's share in most cases), black people are 6 times more likely to be incarcerated.

Five times as many white people are using drugs as black people, yet black people are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of white people. Black people represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense. Black people serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as white people do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

If black people and Hispanics were incarcerated at the rate of white people, the prison population would drop 50%, which would reflect that white people commit the most crime in any category and would be the largest prison population in America.

Some more facts about white people:

DID YOU KNOW...

During France's occupation of Algeria, between 15% and 25% of the Algerian population died in concentration camps?

Concentration camps built by the British during the Boer War murdered over 26,000 people?

Between 1904 and 1908, Germany enacted a genocide campaign against the Herero and Namaqua people, murdering over 100,000?

That France set up concentration camps for fleeing Spanish Civil War refugees in Tunisia that totaled over 100,000 prisoners, many of whom they later transferred to Nazi concentration camps?

I'm neutral to the niggers. Despite all of that you don't have shitty accents. I don't like pajeets and pakis and Muslims and want them to leave the first world countries.

You die

Under Vichy France, over 415,000 African Jews were interned at concentration camps in Africa?

Over 100,000 Libyans were murdered at the hands of Italians after their forcible relocation into concentration camps under the Italian occupation?

That the British murdered up to 300,000 of the Kikuyu people from 1954 to 1960 in concentration camps in Kenya as part of an ethnic cleansing campaign?

The Atlantic slave trade killed over 5 million Africans in transit and forcibly removed 12 million Africans?

During the Belgium colonial occupation of the Congo, 15 million Congelese died (60% of the population) under colonial brutality?

What sort of organizations do whites have in America? Let's take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Jesus_Christ–Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaPorte_Church_of_Christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Identity_Ministries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States

Basically: Religious extremists promoting violence against anyone who does not look like them or who is opposed to them. Sounds familiar...

Oh, and who can forget: 58% of white voters voted for Trump.

Although my favorite fact about white people:

Whites are responsible for nearly every major war, famine, injustice, genocide, sterilization, rape, and theft in recorded history.

tl;dr: i.imgur.com/tTnetIU.jpg

The white community needs to accept responsibility for their actions.

>Knowing who the fuck this is
Faggot

Seen as all the other spackers can't stop replying to him I may as well join in

When will Mogg replace May? She's a wet noodle and will never remove the UK from the EU

>heh I'm superior because I'm only into esoteric noir films

haha that fking picture

Are nhs

Those totals count Hispanic. The only reason 39% Of incarcerated people are white is because the average prisoner is poor and like 44.

Why is classic FM playing potato nigger shit down my radio

Who the fuck gives a a shit

Reminder that thes totals count Hispanics. Reminder that Non Whites are sub humans. Also 60%.

Based mummy May will give us a strong and stable red white and blue Brexit

>it doesn't matter because I don't know him

Mogg being Tory leader means a guaranteed Labour government, the sooner the better imo

I thought you were part pikey.

We lost all our highest iq folks in the 9/11 towers

OI OI! OO WANS A COFFELARRRATRA DECAF?! U DEANO? GIV EZ 28 SQUID THEN HAH HAH HAH HAAA!

>The white community
But you people told me that doesn't exist.
If there is no such thing as the white race, then why does the white race have to pay for its crimes

fuck, I missed the new thread by ages

What ref COULD stop Abbot? He would need some sort of planetary gravity harnessing super-weapon, and thus would become the master of the universe. And, I tell you what, he'd probably be black, for only the superior hands of our noble black masters could be trusted with such a device. And, surely, only the finest black minds could be capable of conceiving and designing such advanced technology?

Shakespeare? Fucking Shakespeare? Are you some sort of brainlet? Here is the sort of sonnet that British high culture produces nowadays, which I'm sure you will agree is vastly superior than anything our pathetic white brains could muster:

WHAT WHAT
DEM NOT HOT
WHAT WHAT
MANDEM NOT HOT
(repeat x50)

same font as chick-fil-a use so it's not english, probably north american, who gives a fuck?

>Based mummy May will give us a strong and stable red white and blue Brexit
Hard Brexit is the only way, you'll get jerked around otherwise

Why are we suddenly ran in with a bunch of Americans discussing their crime rates?

all race traitors an will be killed by the gollies
she is ok for that fat feck I suppose
niggers are not bad its the radical pakis an sly cuntry grinning shitty shop owners
Well Done lad *pats your head in a non homo paddy priest way *

SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT AM I ROIGHT???!

Imagine 2 towers full of the highest end of our iq spectrum all deciding on the future of our nation through our finances

then BOOM

and now we are where we are

I bet your the kind of person that complains about overpopulation too.

BOOGIE2988 AND BIG MAN TYRONE ARE ABOUT TO STREAM THEIR TIDDLYWINKS MATCH ON YOUTUBE AND IM FUCKING SHITTING MYSELF THE FUTURE OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING CREDO OF THE WHITE RACE HANGS IN THE BALANCE REEEEEEEEEE

if they had such high IQs why were they

Soft borders for potato niggers!

gggooaaaal

>Jordan Peterson DESTROYS Islam .. in FIFTEEN SECONDS ...

Things were shit before 9/11

>commit economic suicide and get jerked around by yanks, chinks and former commonwealth instead

No thanks.

Jews were warned beforehand

Start buying guns.

How can we learn to be superior, like you? Would you like a blowjob?

HES GETTING DESTROYED WHAT THE FUCK TYRONE HIT IT 7 CM AWAY FROM THE TARGET BOOGIE WAS ABOUT 40 CENTIMETRES AWAY THE RIGHT RACE IS FADING BEFORE MY EYES REEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though she has no intention of taking us out of the EU

Zach Goldkike Vs Sadiq Khan boxing match when?

Nah mate, I just don't involve myself with faggots.
Go back to Plebbit or go play a video gayme or something. Isn't that what you fucking losers do?

Faggot

You're already jerked around by the former commonwealth, it was Paki rape gangs that abused 1400 girls in Rotherham. They weren't coming through the EU pipeline

not true

>heh i'm superior because of my different and edgy interests

Exactly, the EU isn't Britain's problem.

stop it dont be so easily lead astray he will be touching your pee pee next streepike
OUR
change channel its the first nob , no not that cheesy wotsit one
she needs her head cutting off by boris with a lead pipe in the dining room
nowt of value was missed that CIA black Ops daze
take your lookers off an put readers on uncle albert

He is desu.

That's not England dipshit. We've got a Muslim problem not a Nigger problem

Our you ok?

Aniqueer faggots are literally cancer and should be locked up

They're wrong uns in disguise

LOCK EM UP

ANIGAYS WE'LL MAKE THEM PAY

It still harms your country though and undermines your sovereignty. Getting out was a step in the right direction

We've already discussed this, the only solution to the Ireland question is to depopulate the island and turn it into a nature reserve.

Ahhhh and here we see what this shill's actual goal is. It's to gradually conflate anything right wing or pro-right with retarded football hooliganism.

I had my suspicions when it started getting posted every thread by posters who never post anything but these memes. Seems like the curtain's falling away.

Yes, glad you're learning

>Implying the people in the (((world trade)))) center wernt all kikes or goys pretending to be kikes
nothing of value

Buttblasted because whites lost again? Cry me a pint.

I have edgy interests too can I be in ur gang
i used to smoke too

I find the Irish sort of based and /ourguys/ in comparison to the other foreigners.

Goldman an jewry were all absent that day talks about fakery...wake up tyrone
bet sadiqs been bashed around the ring inb4 now ..I mean he is a raging quare , dresses up as a lassie

>If you don't play Video games or wank to cartoons you must be a football fan

Aniqueers should get the lethal injection

Stop living vicariously through deano faggots on YouTube.

Irish are niggers

>criticism islam is right-wing
>jordan peterson is right wing or pro right

RIGHT WING IDEAS AREN'T JUST A BIT OF FLAG WAVING AND BAITING A FEW MUSLIMS

>It still harms your country

How?

>undermines your sovereignty

People act as though the UK stopped being an independent country just because the government willingly accepted laws created on the continent.
It's not even like they were bad laws.

What are you on about

Enough Brownfield sites for 1.5m homes.

fullfact.org/news/there-enough-brownfield-land-15-million-new-homes/

However, the UK population due to rise by 10m in next 15 years or so if current net migration continues.

Wat do?

>conflate anything right wing or pro-right with retarded football hooliganism
That happens of its own accord unfortunately, nobody has to force it.