Hunter X Hunter

>Chapter 362: Determination

Discuss.

You can tell who will win by how detailed they look.

The fact that Nen was somehow a secret to the world at large was already pretty stupid and strained disbelief.
The fact that Nen is even a secret to the Royal Family of one of the most powerful countries in the world even though they're hiring bodyguards that use it is just plain retarded.

It's a fucked up world where no one wants to get fucked over. It makes a smidge of sense that most people don't talk about the particulars of it. Maybe they just say it's "abilities" or "powers" and not everyone is told that everyone has the potential for it.

Goddamn I thought those last few pages were a horror mongo.

I tought he already had Nen, well i predict he is going to put the red eyes on him so he can power up faster like Kurapika, that would be his demise but the Nen beast is going to help him so he can get his place as final boss.

I hope Theta don't die.

Is Togashi using Junji Itō works as source or something ? Anyway, feel good to have HxH back even if it's for a short ammount of time.

Theta is love
Theta is life

>Nen was somehow a secret to the world at large

Nen is a secret. Even if you are a Hunter it doesnt mean that you will be taught how to use Nen

Can someone explain what the fuck is going. Nothing that happens makes any sense, what a shit arc. Go ahead and add even more nonsense text togashi you fucking hack.

How is it Togashi's fault that you're retarded?

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

You had enough time to carefully read those past volumes, there was even a massive chart explaining everything to the point of charpter 360 in the threads. There is no excuses

>i can't follow a manga for little boys
How fucking embarassing

Oh no! you're retarded.

how the fuck will togashi manage to work with all those people?
hunters, bodyguards, princes, spiders and calamities...
I'm very hyped but worried if he will rush.

Why doesn't he just write a book at this point

that's his loop, he first builds up hype and tension, then he releases all that into an epic climax.

ROCK FALLS EVERYONE DIES

My nigga Tse will be the winner.

Theta is surprisingly cute, i was expecting her to be an uptight cunt

Are their nen beasts the giant worm and long dragon from ch. 360 ?

Nothing a few year hiatus can't fix.

>there was even a massive chart explaining everything to the point of charpter 360

can someone post it again, pls

>It makes a smidge of sense that most people don't talk about the particulars of it
It doesn't matter if most people don't want to talk about it. All it takes is a few of them that do want to talk about it to expose everything.
It's even dumber because Nen abilities are openly used in the Tower of Heaven fights.

Majority of them will die before we get to the DC

It's been known for a long time that Ito is a big inspiration for him.

>From HUMAN ASCENDING MEGA EVOLUTION SUPERIOR NEN SPECIES to some fucking discounted Nen beast from a jar

Such a huge drop

There is a difference between knowing superpowers exists (in a world where monsters and beasts roam and are known to exist as well) and another that there is an underlying principle behind it all that in theory everyone could learn. And there is information control.

>muh powerscaling
Did you want them to go fight aliens?

There's also that bunch of floating jellyfish.

Ant arc was a mistake.

we don't know how powerful the nen beasts are, yet. maybe they have special abilities that surpass everything seen so far.

Togashi is a hack , a lazy hack news at 11

>tfw I'm too smart to fight

thanks a lot!

this is so uninspired and boring.

Dark Continent Arc would be much better without the royals plot line. Its just retarded.

Is this the rape horse?

>Shalnark - the smartest mastermind tactician of the team die just like that from one hit to the face

Fucking Togashi

Nen beasts doujin when?

But the Princes didn't even know that said superpowers existed. Otherwise he would have tried learning them earlier. "Information control" may work on the general population if you reach a bit, but it should not work on the rich and powerful.

i think the royal plot line is just mini-arc before they reach the DC, and when they do, all of the royal family would be ded.

Including Togashi.

Wasn't Shalnark the only intelligent tactician in the Ryodan one other than Chrollo?

>puny ants
>nature's own wrath knows as calamities
Just hold on for a decade more user

he was in a state of Zetsu, he received a fully nen-powered punch without any protection whatsoever.

>200,000 offerings
He does realize that if any of the VIPs die it could be a disaster for Kakin, right? This could very well lead to war.

Looks like Tyson's nen beast wasn't fully revealed.

>all of the royal family would be ded.
And nothing of value was lost

so did many other characters, and they didn't die

hisoka is probably just hella strong

Can someone post that urn from this arc and where it was alluded and i know it was alluded for a long time i think greed island

King is crazy

Yorkshin.

It was back in Yorkshin during a scene with Zepile

you better get on suicide watch

If Togashi won't make more than 10 chapters in this turn, the series will never have a proper ending.

wut?! Zushi's teacher (Wing) specifically said that if a person who hasn't released his Aura received a Ren-powered attack from a nen user he would be completely destroyed.

this is to make the kurapika hunt for the eyes more interesting, it makes it longer of course but it's not bad

Togashi is a fucking hack.

What is the excuse for a Prince just not hiring the Zoldyck Family to kill his father and the rest of his family?

The Zoldyck Family never fail a hired job unless somebody pays more at the right moment.

The fucking mafia was able to afford Killua's dad and Killua's grandpa.

A Prince could hire the entire family and have Killua's family just kill everybody else.

maybe they werent interested in the trip to the DC, considering the old zoldyck knows how it is he probably refused any work there

Did you even read this manga!?!? The Zoldycks don't do any business for their country.

Nice Reddit spacing.

Just like Nen, the Princes don't know about the Zoldyck Family :)

The Zoldycks don't live in Kakin.

Theta is the cutest and bestest girl

The ship hasn't even set sail yet and is still near the harbor.

The Zoldyck can do their hired job of killing the royal family right now.

haha

The first problem is that all this nen-beast nonsense is most probably just for this ark, will never be mentioned again if we actually see the end of it and the second MAIN problem is that I don't see how anyone would give a damn about these fuckers and the king of edge lords with the chains. I hope next year we get Gon's dad and his marry adventurers.

Maybe the Zoldycks know the Troup will be on the boat and Silva was like "fuck that".

I thought they were only allowed to hire bodyguards from the association or their own private guards

The Mafia live fucking far away from the Zoldycks yet Killua's father and grandpa were hired.

Distance is no problem for the most famous assassin family in the world that there are even Tour Buses.

Fuck off bitch

What is the agenda of Pariston and Ging, again? Can't find anything on the chart.

So what? Rules are meant to be broken in a competition like this.

evidently they dont agree with you

But their fucking estate is a tourist destination.

Reading comprehension learn it

Kalluto when? I really want to learn why he thinks joining the troupe will help him get Killua back. I always want to learn more about how he envies Alluka.

Hunter X Hunter should just be a bo-

Since when did Silva show fear or reluctance for a job?

The Spiders are weaker now too you know since Hisoka just killed 2 members.

How does that even work again? What's to stop someone with a grudge to bomb the shit out of them?

ging took over the pariston role, but i didnt understand why, other than that, they are just going to the DC to explore

He should have said something like "they don't do buisness for that country"

I don't think that's a good move when you can potentially get killed by firing squad

The princes have no clue what tourism is!

Silva bailed out on his first fight with Chrollo because it wasn't worth the pay.

Fuck off. You don't become the most famous assassin family in the world if you refuse jobs.

I can see either of two things happening
1. Once Bateman decides he has learned enough from her he decides to do his thing
2. She teams up with Kurapika to take down Bateman

Does the Royalty know that people die when they are killed?

He's shown regret for taking a job. He said that his first hit against the troupe wasn't worth the price.

So, anyone interested in trying to analyze the nen-beasts and their shape and abilities and how those might relate to the prince's psyche?

Like the one prince or princess who wants apparently more attention or be cared for and resulting out of that she got that hamster kind of looking nen beast.
The one which asks other people if they are free and annoys them until they finally agree and then starts controlling them, so consideringly strong deep wish that they would finally care about her.

The beasts with wings maybe wish for freedom?

But damn Tserriednich horse nen beast...
a horse, hidden face and then another monster inside, deep hidden dark desires, evil or what?

Everytime a story ends up on a boat, it degenerates into a shitmess.

>Berserk
>Vinland
>One Piece has always been on a boat.

nice conjectures, but facts prove you wrong

Because Killua's brother killed Silba's client first.

Because they are so famous they can refuse any job they don't like

no; no one told them about it. it's a secret to the outer world. like nen, assassins and tourism.