SWEDEN YES!!!

>Swedish Politician Who Fought for Equality and Open Borders Is Beheaded in Congo

>Zaida Catalán (6 October 1980 – March 2017) was a Swedish politician who was a member of the Green Party and leader of the Young Greens of Sweden between 2001 and 2005. She was known for her work in animal rights, equality and the sex purchase law (which she supported).

>Zaida Catalán was killed while on a UN mission to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in March 2017. On 12 March 2017, Catalán and another UN employee were kidnapped during a mission near the village Ngombe in the Kasai Province in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. They were both found dead on 27 March. Catalán had been beheaded and was found in a shallow grave.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/swedish-politician-believed-equality-open-borders-beheaded-congo/
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/959448634164117505
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaida_Catalán

Archived Link:
archive.is/F4xlj

Perfect.

Those were some based niggers. My God

>Almost year old news

It happens every month or so that open border advocates get killed, raped or seriously injured by "new" swedes.

Bränner du kol så får du det du tål

S to spit on grave.

Pottery

I love Sweden, living in Britain can be real depressing, blacks and pakis everywhere, 30% of English girls raped by muslims, most of the other 70% burning coal at least once, acid attacks a daily occurrence and Brexit is being thwarted, but then I look at Sweden and realise just how lucky we really are, as bad as things are in the UK, when compared to Sweden we're in great fucking shape.

>Zaida Catalán

jewish iberian?

So progressive

all red pilled europeans should be moving to the US as it is the only place where all the politicians aren't outright enemies of its populace

Excellent, finally deserved her "solution". dumb greeny doens't know that humans have evolved from constant conflict where the dumb get filtrated from the smarter and the left overs bear children which then are left with even more advanced threats and adapting difficulties which to where only skilled men can survive that led to what we are right now. If they don't like borders then get rid of their front doors that got a lock too and is too separate the house owner from the outside world, perhaps they should get rid of their securities first before taking down our borders. Cunts, she deserved it.

anti evolution and anti war people, generally ignoring the whole going of history and unaware that nature is a constant state of war and is unforgiving. the securities we have now are to us as we created it from what normally be a hostile environment with hunting animals that would attack us and bear no feelings towards us since feelings are only towards things we feel familiar with.

We need more refugees in Sweden.

I thought it said Chicago, which would still make sense.

old story, still waiting for the video

She assumed everybody else is like her neighbors

>Privilege status
Checked

Bump

Beautiful justice for these Liberal World Citizens.

Damn as a black dude this shit makes me mad. Can they not see this is a problem?

Africa is a shithole because they are black. Africans just aren't as evolved as white people.

Slovenians are?

And every time something like this happens they double down on librulism like the mentally ill retards they are

I don't get mad about it. The truth is the truth.
Don't get near dangerous creatures that can kill you, that's a universal rule.

It's sad that we have to sacrifice Sweden, but they will be the example of what not to do.

>Sweden
>Catalán
wew, it trully was her destiny

you realise libtards are NOT going to put two and two together.

They are not going to blame blacks. They are going to blame violence in the region. And make an excuse for that violence.

You could kill 10 thousand libtards and they would STILL put their heads in the sand.

S

If you ever wanted to know what happened to Sweden and Germany and England, it all starts with women being allowed into politics.

Women are naive and child-like. They inevitably vote for open borders and increased welfare for immigrants. But open borders is simply invasion and no country can survive multiple decades of invasion.

Ancient civilisations knew this. Empires collapse soon after women are allowed into politics. This has happened before and it's happening again.

S

this is old news

Communists dying is never a problem. In fact, i encourage more based niggers to behead (((Swedish))) """politicians""".

>They are not going to blame blacks. They are going to blame violence in the region. And make an excuse for that violence.
The truth right there.

WHITEY BTFO ONCE AGAIN

She was a mutt

At least it wasn't a full Swede

Of course, way more than Italy too, Italians are kind of devolving as of lately, but you still got good European food. Chinese and Japanese are also evolved way more than blacks. Even South Koreans are normal, even if they behave abnormal. You can go to Korea, sleep on the ground and it's very unlikely somebody will even rob you, while in Africa they will rape you, steal from you and maybe even behead you.

It would be precious gold if we could somehow get recording of her final thoughts of the Africans as she is about to be beheaded.

>You could kill 10 thousand libtards and they would STILL put their heads in the sand.
Sounds like a good start though

just kidding
still prefer Croatia for hollyday

I remember reading something a long time ago where a girl got raped by some black guys and proceeded to blame whites for it. So yeah, that's probably what will happen.

If you like sea it's normal to prefer Croatia, i am not going to lie, but if you want really good Croatian vacation you should probably pick an rare tourist destination island, because tourism is also getting more degenerate because of foreigners, especially because of those with darker skin.

That's what Emma watson did.
Raped by a Jew as child, dedicate her life to feminism, fighting white males.

what could be worse than German tourist?

British tourists that aren't white.

>Zaida Catalán
>Green party
>Swedish

Really pours my juice.

they just say the violence was provoked because swedes didnt managed to be open enough for the diversity, say that they will improve and move on

>Catalan
Colour me surprised.

i love natural selection, i will worship nature until i die.