youtube.com/watch?v=rwUu8G4Ug6M
imgur.com/a/6Tq7v
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_kTpa8fOU
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_RHCLDsuU
youtube.com/watch?v=aCuqh1EzrHs
youtube.com/watch?v=lhhlv7YWp9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always and forever.

Shirou is literally the best character in Dies Irae and i'm not joking.

Ren is the protagonist but he's the protagonist too.

Do you think the casuals will accuses Ren of copying Oh ma Shoe? With the scarf and arm

Shirou motherfucking Yusa is amazing.

>that scene when he bursts out of everyone's favorite waifu

Isn't DI older than GC?

You seem to be implying that casuals know or would even care about that.

The fist fight of true friendship was great.
Yeah, you're right, if it can be shitposted about it will be shitposted about, that's just how the internet works.

I love Rusalka!

Getting drunk with red Anna!

>No Marie in key visual for Marie route
>no Shirou

But why? I guess they were just highlighting the nazis here.
Hope for split cour!

Here's the new PV they released. Kasumi's new VA sounds pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=rwUu8G4Ug6M

Also a Pantheon update.
imgur.com/a/6Tq7v

Guillotine and Nichijouman got a key visual already.

But Shirou is a protagonist.

>two protagonists
>official protagonist isn't protagonist
>random character or main girl/main heroine is the protagonist

People still post memes like that these days?

Shirou is anything but a random dude though, Mercurius confirmed it, don't bother him about it.

That's not for the anime, that's for a new release

>People still post memes like that these days?
you probably haven't checked the Re:Creators and Seikaisuru Kado threads

Yeah, it's this one innit?

I'm currently reading this. I was wondering when does he get his OP red forms in the routes? Also which route of ren is the most op?

Both forms are exclusive to the final parts of Rea's route. Also, Rea route Ren is the most OP.

Why a new VA?

>no rusalka route
did ren atleast fuck rusalka in the vn? please tell me

I thought in KKK that ren has that form and he supposedly comes from the Marie route? He seems strong as hell to

So where will the anime insert the forming of the Round Table "other story"?

Considering Reinhard and Mercurius' meeting appears in the PV youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_kTpa8fOU

How is this as a game?
Is it trashy in the worst way, or is actualy self aware and enjoyable?

Pretty good but some parts are too drawn out

Very self aware and the prose itself is fantastic. The translation is also quite solid.
If you don't actually enjoy chuuni bullshit it won't really be fun for you though.

>THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR

That smug Hajun and cool ossan Dainiten. Pretty hype.

I don't enjoy stories about chuunis in real life, but i think i could handle a chuuni story quite easily, i might give it a try, i think common route is free on steam, right?

there is this

Yes. But he doesn't gain that form in Dies' Marie route itself. That's why I didn't count it. Because we're talking about Dies. Not KKK

How many routes does he have?
No Further Questions Your Honor

Yep, give it a try if you wanna see wether the writing is your thing. You should know that all the cool fights happen deeper within the actual routes, and that the first route in general is pretty low tier.

Also, by solid TL you mean the official one, or some done by fans (assuming there is one).
Gonna do that, not that i have anything better to do in the week where most of the stuff i watched already ended, and new season didn't start yet.
Also, is the steam version in any way censored? Be it nudity, or a story in some way.

18+ patch soon!

Can Ren curbstomp Mercurius and Reinhard in that form? Can he fight both at once?

Tell me Sup Forums, have you ever experienced foreknowledge?

There's only the official TL.
Steam has the definitive version which removed the h scenes, though that doesn't really affect the story negatively in any way, everything that's needed to be implied is still there.
There will be an 18+ patch later.

FUCK YOU,___!

The official translation is the only one available.

MERCURIUS YOU PIECE OF SHIT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

Ren=Shirou
Marie=Saber
Kei=Rin
WIlhelm=Lancer
Rusalka= Crazy Illya
Rea = imouto Illya
Cain=Berserker
Reinhard=Gilgamesh
Mercurius=Archer
Trifa=Kotomine
Kasumi = Fate and UBW Sakura

The parallels obviously have mixups and aren't 1:1, but it's astounding how similar these two VNs are. The locations and setting are also very similar, and Ahnenerbes are basically Noble Phantasms. Beri'ah Degree or 'Creation Figment' are basically Reality Marbles

Forced pasta

What was his name again?

There's only one TL, the official one. There's an 18+ patch coming out next month if you really want it but the current release is the Realta Nua to DI's FSN, that being, the definitive version and probably better without the lewd.

I, personally am waiting because I'm a horny idiot but I'm still reading it slowly

>Ren=Shirou
???
It's astounding how wrong this is from line 1 when they're such drastically different MCs.

According to the man himself he won.

>Kasumi = Fate and UBW Sakura

Used goods?

She gets a pityfuck from Lotus in Rea's route after shit gets fixed.

No. Kasumi's pure

It's about their role being the same

Shitty pasta is still shitty user

Karl the Kuk.

Rusalka is the Illya of this one

jesus christ ren got fucking op. never expected him to be that strong that fast

Shitty meme ending she deserved better

Kasumi is pure outside of Kei's route where she sacrifices her virginity to save the world from the satan duo.
He didn't exactly curbstomp them though and that's the very end of Rea's route and to get there he had to go through a lot of bullshit.

I know this question has been asked many times over but I really really want to know since I didn't read Nietzsche beforehand and barely managed to understand this VN even on a surface of a surface level.
Just answer honestly without overcomplicating.

In the end, were we truly Dies Irae?

Nah, Rusalka is a angry 230 year old grandma with all of the baggage, Anna is purity incarnate.

I am not that concerned with lack of H scenes, fuck, i can probably download whole package of CG from sadpanda, but it's good seeing it is supposedly definitive version that doesn't try to change anything in the story.
I mean, they really fucking look like fantasy nazis.

yeah I have to read it. you got me so hyped. Have you read KKK? is it any good? Do you think they will translate it ?

>mfw VN Dies irae never ever for EO...

Oh wait.

So how did you like the game, EOP pals? Favorite characters? Route?

Personally I liked Marie's route more then Rea's. Reading Rea's last is definitely correct and that's when shit gets the most real, but Marie's felt better to me as the climax of the story.

>she sacrifices her virginity to save the world from the satan duo.
Netore?

18+ release when?

We will be when the anime airs, and all the normalfags and moralfags find out about it and start crying and raging about muh nazis
I mean, ANN's retarded reviewers were already crying about nazi glorification when doing their reviews for Youjo Senki ep 1.. And Youjo Senki was isekai WW1

That's something you can only understand with the proper foreknowledge

In the end, we cannot escape from this ghetto

They ARE Nazis. The game doesn't pretend otherwise.
Hell, their leader is literally Reinhard Heydrich.

According to memes KKK is untranslatable but so was DI, and nah, can't read nip so I can't tell ya.
Not even close.

>I mean, they really fucking look like fantasy nazis.
Because they are

Oh fuck, ANN's reaction to this is going to be amazing

"Dies irae" means "The Day of Wrath" and it's Reinhard's Atziluth. Since he uses it in Marie and Rea's routes, I'd says we truly Dies irae.

>KKK is untranslatable
lol

They are nazis what are you talking about?

I honestly haven't liked a cast this much in a while, pretty much everyone but Spinne gets a decent chunk of development, I liked Kei the most as far as heroines go because top dork, the contrast between Marie's and Rea's route was pretty nice what with half the cast not doing what they're supposed to or dying to the wrong people or just plain dying too early.

>red
>two curved blades
What is this Archer ripoff?

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_RHCLDsuU

How do you translate this?

KKK and Interview with Kaziklu Bey TL when?

Actually, why did they decide to make an anime so many years later? Are they planning another full Dies VN?

They're literally nazis, half the LDO were real people.

He's niggerer than Archer ever was.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCuqh1EzrHs
wtf I love Nazis now

Yeah, as a heroine Kei's probably the most likeable. I really liked the moments of her and Ren in Shirou's club. Otherwise Beatrice's really great. In Ikabey too.

By looking up the chants/books it's based on.

How did Conjueror translate "爾天神之命以布斗麻邇爾ト相而詔之" in DI?

Which route will be used in the anime?
Who will be main girl in the anime?

Beatrice was fantastic, her narration in side story epilogue stuff was nice to listen to.
People are guessing Marie.

Marie

>this fight will never be animated
Such a shame, Wilhelm gets shafted in other routes

Doesn't Rusalka basically do nothing in Marie's route? I wonder if they'll play her up some other way.

Yeah, she gets turned inside out by Shirou.

NTR + Damsel in distress

More like she gets ripped apart by Schreiber

Shirou NTRing her power is more memorable to me.

Rusalka does fuckall in Kei's and Marie's routes, you get Nichijouman versus Rusalka in Kasumi's route and her whole goddamned backstory plus character development in Rea's.
She first unbirths Shirou and then Schreiber basically plays with her entrails a bit.

> you will never dance with Rusalka

Hoping a version of this plays during the show, that whole part of Marie's route was hype.
youtube.com/watch?v=lhhlv7YWp9g

>Favorite characters
Reinhard and Wilhelm, but pretty much everyone was fucking top tier. The story's alright(on the surface anyway, some people pointed out parallels to older myths and that was cool I guess) but like Mercurius said, the actors were all amazing.
>Route?
I'm divided between Marie and Rea. So many key scenes were from Rea but I felt Marie's story progression was better overall. And especially the romance, Marie's was better.

Marie's side story epilogue was better than Rea's, but Rea had the better in-route ending. In fact, the scene with some of the LDO guys and Lotus drinking is probably my favorite in the entire VN.

Rea's chapter 10 was fucking amazing, everything about it pressed my buttons just right.

Used goods

You meant never right?

The side characters got so many great scenes in Rea's route, but considering the story from Ren's side, progression felt pretty sudden from where the branch splits off from Marie's route.

I still think the best scenes(Shirou rooftop punchout, Lisa vs. Eleonore, Isaak and Rea, every line after picking 'sough the truth' as the last option) are from Rea's, it's just that Marie had decent scenes too(Shirou vs. Wilhelm, again, Reinhard fight) and the story as a whole in Marie was more properly paced.