Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni

Just recently finished the movie and my thoughts can be summarized with the following:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SUZU IS A FUCKING RETARD JESUS CHRIST HER RETARDATION HAS NO LIMITS. SHE CANT DO ANYTHING AND CANT EVEN LISTEN TO THE WARNINGS EVERYONE WAS SAYING TO HER!!!! GOOD LORD SHE ONLY THINKS ABOUT HER """HAPPINESS""" AND COMFORT WHILE EVERYONE WAS SO LENIENT TO HER!! SHE WAS ALSO THE REASON WHY HER FOSTER CHILD DIED BECAUSE OF HER STUPIDITY AND HER FAMILY WAS STILL CALM AND ACCEPTING HER AS A HOUSEWHIFE??????? MAPPA cant even do transitions right. Even Shaft's powerpoint presentations would be Cannes worthy if compared to this fucking film. Also, fucking distributors cant even do subtitles right. It was a second late which is fucking annoying since some important dialogues werent subbed at all

what were your thoughts user? Did you watch this thing already?

I just couldn't deal with their proportions.
Everyone looked like middle schoolers and their hands were large as fuck.
Other than that it was pretty comfy and her dumb head tilt was cute.

welp this was supposed to be a "for family" type of movie anyways. Why is it common that Japanese family shows end up dark?

I did not expect the second half. Never felt like that for a film since The Pianist. The first half had weird transitions though and I agree with that her proportions were weird and she looks like a 13 year old when 20+. The most painful parts for me was when her eternally blissful nature breaks and her statement about never giving up under violence also shocked me. I want to grind the faces on the pavement of the fuckers in charge of subbing it since they were delayed and not everything was translated.

Complain to the Distributor.

This shit is not to be tolerated.

>Cannes worthy
Watch more Cannes winning movies. The last ones I saw "I Daniel Blake" and "Dheepan" and they didn't have impressive cinematography, transitions or flashy stuff.

>can only find hardsubbed chinese

how long until bds?

September.

NTR
Still angry

fuck off she turned him down

Fucking this. 2 second delay on the subtitles was unforgivable.

The foster child died?

Calm down, Anno.

Nigger there was no NTR, fuck off.

I know who's behind this post.

Fuck off with this proportions shit. That's literally Fumiyo's artstyle you uncultured retards. Complaining about something like that is honestly just true disrespect.

Subs when

>not loving Suzu
shit taste OP.

I loved Suzu.

Fuck off, her style is shit and she is unable to draw adults.

Kill yourself you loser. You honestly just have shit taste.

10/10