Possible Happening! Superb-Owl False Flag (G4S involved)

twitter.com/SwayGuevara/status/958988056048099330

youtube.com/watch?v=5mQodvHg6HA

>Q-user hinted it

G4S ((Security)) history
>Orlando shooting
>LV shooting
coincidence?

>A woman dreamed about false flag on Superbowl

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ysmrdgvSQ

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/qanon/@defango/i51nkgpp
squawker.org/analysis/liiff/
veteranstoday.com/2018/01/26/super-nuke/
infowars.com/infowars-intelligence-source-says-terror-threat-at-super-bowl-very-real/
youtube.com/watch?v=HI2XC0Y8vS8
youtube.com/watch?v=-BuJRq7LP9U
whois.com/whois/minneapolisstrong.com
archive.is/ggB7n
youtu.be/88EB0TEGQDA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9451100/G4S-under-fire-after-nun-breaks-into-US-nuclear-facility.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If anything happens at the superbowl or anywhere else.

ISRAEL DID IT.

NOT SOMALIS

NOT ISIS

ISRAEL

Deep state has been acting rather aggressive since the memo release.
>Train carrying republicans crash
>Dow falls 666 points
>((syrian rebels)) shoots down Russian jet
G-guys? Is it finally happening?

Fuck the super bowl and fuck white people

spill the beans shareblue what do you know?

All the actors in play this Super Bowl Sunday. A questionable security firm with a prior history of employing terrorists. A venue operator who only recently had a large scale attack go down under its watch. An overall head of security deeply embedded with the various types of people who might benefit most from an attack. A stadium which just underwent repairs and upgrades that have not disclosed its costs.

What should we do

veteranstoday.com/2018/01/26/super-nuke/

Remember last year when nuclear bags went missing? They are nicknamed "football"

infowars.com/infowars-intelligence-source-says-terror-threat-at-super-bowl-very-real/

Any insiders?

((Asteroid)) to pass on Super Bowl

Don't forget the symbolic impact of the Patriots being killed by the deep state. This would be a memetic feast.

>dem digits

Friendly reimder:its never habbenings.

They say that every year

Look serious, certainly we haven't any of the sort in a while and there's plenty of things to hide once the memo craze passes.

I see your digits. See mine!

youtube.com/watch?v=HI2XC0Y8vS8

This video is unavailable.

That was fast.

Now I'm double concerned.

Yeah but this time G4S is involved.
read and all other links.

Eagles (US official bird) V Patriots (patriots) gonna get sum of all feared

>This video is unavailable.
Sorry, I just fixed it.

Thread archived and screenshotted

Bump because fuck israel.

(((Rebels))) my ass

i wouldnt doubt because of the memo, they will launch a false flag. The memo says multiple corruptions and it was edited. Also the super bowl symbol is supposed to be a fuckin football not an owl, owl is also molochs symbol. So yeah i wouldnt doubt a happening or some kind of weird symbolism happening.

JT half time with Prince hologram. In this video he blows up america and dances with the black girls after.

nothing to see here

what am I looking at here?

pagan symbol near the front of the wood thing ontop, dont know what else is in there.

shot from the new JT video that came out yesterday. lodge, two pillars, modified star of remphan

Honest question: Has 'Q' ever predicted anything?

Sup Forums has a better track record than these LARP motherfuckers.

This is the future of agitprop, right here. These cunts won't even let people die, they'll just keep bringing their corpse back via CG to get them to eternally shill whatever the (((position))) is, forever. It's like something out of a terrible cyberpunk novel. They're already doing it with supposed victims of the Holocaust. It's going to be 2050 and you're going to have some yenta shrieking at you via photons that you need to be ethnically cleansed because Jews are victims or somesuch

A Masonic/Jewish symbol front and center.

Someone said that guy is a child molester. The guy in the top video.

Fucking satanic kikes. Beyonce had a video come out where a bunch of niggers and halfnhalfs talked about how great it was now that (((they))) rewrote the Constitution.

How much longer do we have to put up with this shit?

>Beyonce had a video come out where a bunch of niggers and halfnhalfs talked about how great it was now that (((they))) rewrote the Constitution.
Sauce?

Their goal is obviously to kill all white people and turn the nation into a thirdworld African cesspool with a communist government.

My my, Wayne, you've become such a little piggie!

lest we forget anons... Dark Knight Rises

ok. regardless it is true that G4S is now working on stadium and that stadium has went through some works undisclosed to public. I think they are upto something. I see more either larping or schizos giving testimonies and visions on youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=-BuJRq7LP9U
i

We need to use power of digits to prevent it

Or, you know, guns.

Just stay away from Minneapolis

TWIN CITIES
TWIN TOWERS

Oh FuGGG

Fuck

Fuck off wayne you fat fucking mentally unstable family molesting fuck

Anything to this?

whois.com/whois/minneapolisstrong.com

>Fuck off wayne you fat fucking mentally unstable family molesting fuck

None of that is true. What is true, is that you're stupid.

registered 1/27/18

There is lot of predictive programming about superbowl terror that this might be it. I think this is it, final change to pull it off. And they will try it. Big distraction needed, maybe try offing president on same spectacle.

minneapolisstrong
registered by:
Kevin Norton
Savvy Acquisitions LLC
Quincy MA

I dont get it. What does this has to do with false flag? It says it is a real estate company.

we have this thread every year and nothing ever happens

well. fuck.

>I dont get it. What does this has to do with false flag

He's planning on selling the domain or using the domain in local merchandising.

G4S involved. What is Orlando? What is Mandalay Bay

if you watch the video, don't, the dance has this move in it where they all poke their chests. I tried to capture it, but it looks like they are miming getting hit with a bullet.

-strong is the theme when 'tragedy' strikes

registered within the last week...coincidence??

or is it just a speculator?

Excellent point

>Women Rewrite The Constitution In Jay-Z’s ‘Family Feud,’ Directed By Ava DuVernay HuffPo

archive.is/ggB7n

youtu.be/88EB0TEGQDA

I wont.

This one is so true lol

?

checked. last shot of the lodge. waving goodbye.

Holy fuck, if something IS planned, I promise you g4s has nothing to do with it. They are legit mall-cop, paul blart tier fucking losers who work for slave wages and don't give the slightest shit about their job. At least come with something credible for fucks sake, Academi, Constellis, one of the big boys.

>or is it just a speculator?
It could just be that.

Bro a super bowl HAPPENING has been rumored for probably 7 years?

Minneapolis would be the place...stay safe.

MAKE MINNESOTA GREAT AGAIN

>Q-user hinted it
Dropped. Fuck this LARP.

Grab some popcorn?

if this thread gets 404'd you know what to do.

Blackwater was the group that took out the Vegas terrorist Jews retard.

yeah, the timing is interesting though.

Molech is a bull, not an owl.
"Molech = owl" is a false assumption accidentally spread by Alex Jones when he infiltrated Bohemian Grove 15-20 years ago. He assumed the statue he saw where children were being mock sacrificed in fire was an owl. But you can clearly see in the video that it only resembles an owl because it's a very worn-down stone statue. It used to look like a bull.
Now, decades later, a bunch of fucking idiot boomers still think "Molech = owl" because of the faulty meme Alex Jones started.
Minerva is an owl, Molech is a bull

>G4S ((Security)) history
>>Orlando shooting
>>LV shooting
You forgot one: letting "protestors" into closed nuclear sites containing hot material

Their employee sho 50 ppl in Orlando
Was also responsible for security on Mandalay Bay that day
Is a world leading company in producing crisis actors.

>My my, Wayne, you've become such a little piggie!

How dare you call me a piggie. I'm a Bull!

All the seeding has been done for a Terrorist event at a Super Bowl.

The stage is set. That show is about to go on.

It's show business, not show friends!

Oh wow! No fucking shit you dumb fucking nigger. Still has fuck all to do with g4s nigger tier mall cops. Not to mention (((you))) Blackwater does not exist anymore you dumb fuck.

Dude. Pulse nightclub was a MOSSAD OPERATION

"White nationalist Trump voter" (read: government patsy) will attack something during the nigger kneeling. Then it will be blamed on the memo.

Screencap this

Wheter q user is legit or not, G4S replaced other established secuirty firm for this superbowl. At least read some links

What if...the references to Moloch, Minerva, etc are code names for the individual members of the secret society?

lol ok leaf. Keep believing that tripe. g4s did (((security))) all over the place because they hire literally anyone off the street with a pulse, and pay them shit wages. They are as much (((security))) as they are fucking astronauts.

What was this about? Never heard about it

Fuck the super bowl and fuck white people that are still watching nigger felons chase an egg, broadcast by Jews. It's 2018 already, what the fuck is wrong with white normies? Do they not realize what giving their eyes and ears to kikes and niggers means?

they arent either because its just a bunch of made up bullshit

nothing will happen and you larpers will all look dumb

calling out happenings before they happen cancels happenings.

nothing AT ALL will happen now.

>What should we do
Hope that it happens big

while I disagree, a superbowl cancellation / interruption would really fuck things up in the normie psyche.

ok....what does that have to do with g4s? Absolutely nothing, jesus christ please people do some fucking research. I'm not saying any of this is false, in fact I'm 100% certain it's all true (vegas at least) ask me how I know :^) all i'm trying to point out is that g4s has fuck all to do with any of it. I dont like seeing literal who's get credit for shit they didnt do.

It is a coincidence. I havent accused of them anything yet but their employee did shoot 50 ppl. You might as well look it up. Why did Minneapolis just replaced its security firm with G4S?

good

I had a thread on this yesterday

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9451100/G4S-under-fire-after-nun-breaks-into-US-nuclear-facility.html
This isn't even the example I was thinking about, it's a different one

Thou shalt not worship false idols

how am i larping? I havent said it will happen. I suspect something will happen

I promise you, PROMISE YOU that g4s employees didn't do shit in Vegas except shit their pants when the bullets started flying.

BASED