Buyfag thread

read the guide buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/
otakumode.com/projects/sagiri
youtu.be/uZHPcLq2oyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ass and thighs are the best.

Reminder to let your dick do the shopping.

The guide has listed Mandarake as a store that undervalues, but when I checked out right below the comment section it said "we do not undervalue our products for custom declarations".

Are they just bullshitting for legal reasons and doing it anyways, or is the guide outdated? I really dont want to pay a bunch of money to the custom jews AND have my package held hostage for weeks, AND be forced to move outside the city because that is where the custom office for outside EU wares is located for some god forsaken reason AND have to wait in a long ass line AND then have to deal with the custom officers who are total assholes. So do they undervalue or not? This is very important.

Chances on Aoba being re-released? She's expensive, but I want her now anyway. Same with Chino

some parts desperately need updating, so it's safe to assume they don't do it anymore

I'd say it's very likely with the second season of the anime airing in a couple of weeks.
I hope they make a Hifumi one too to go with her.

I think if you ask them politely on some stores, they do it. It's been some time since someone tried, so you could do it and tell us.

I made my first order through there a couple of months ago (the store was Complex), read the same thing, double checked the guide, asked here and emailed them anyway asking for them to undervalue an item, and they did give me a warning on the email saying they can't do it, but if I insisted they would, though they wouldn't be responsible if anything happened to the package, which is understandable. I paid, replied back saying I knew that and was fine with it, and they did undervalue the order. Here's the full message just in case:

>As stated on our main page, we are not >able to undervalue the customs
>declaration form.
>order.mandarake.co.jp/order/
>If you insist, we will do it for you this time >but we will not be
>responsible if anything happens to the >package, including customs
>troubles. Please make sure you are happy >with this.
>When it's good, please advance towards >payment.

Just ask for it on the order note, confirm that you know the consequences if shit happens and they'll do it.

Skirt too short.

No such thing.

Post too gay.

>captcha: STOP Dorfanger

Fuck off both of you. Especially you satan.

Another 1/4 bunny with no tits.

Don't know the source, but my dick is reacting is to this.
Is this how it works?

Yes.

Stop buying with your dick.

I hope they release Yuuko and Kaya too but its probably wishful thinking.

My dick. Too bad I'm not into lewds

>cowtits
NO

Which one looks better?

I'm an assman anyway so that's gonna be a day 1 preorder.

Left one doesn't look like a massive faggot.

It's the Jap attire that gives this impression.

Of course. Surely it's not that fag face.

People have tastes.

Left has a better pose. Right has better details while left looks sloppy in places.

So, anyone getting this?
otakumode.com/projects/sagiri
youtu.be/uZHPcLq2oyQ

Probably not.

How long does it typically take after they announce a reprint(if they do)?

So tempted to get her now but 9500 Yen asking price is a bit steep for just a nendo

There's no "rule". They might not even announce it. The fact that season 2 is happening soon means the chances are higher, but not that it's 100%. There's quite a bit of merch going up for pre-order, but for the Nendoroid it may happen soon, midway through season 2, after it ends or not at all, there's no way to know.
Same deal for new ones. They might be announced at any time, be it at WonFes, after the anime ends, before it does or whenever they feel like it.
Only thing you can do is wait for the season to at least finish, then if it doesn't get a re-release you're stuck with the aftermarket.

Are there any other figures or nendos that are gardening/farming themed?

right tickles my boner

Get a load of this faggot.

Thanks AmiAmi

The photo taken from behind makes her look like she's taking a big dump.

>Those poses
The one lying on the floor better be Shino.

Used?

Just generic loli #9001. I'm still waiting for a good scale that actually reflects her character.

They're both Shiro.

Even if it's a paint transfer from some cast-off or someone fucked it up with a crayon you should try using a Magic Eraser, shit just works wonders on my figures.

The only stain that it can't remove are ink marks (like from a pen), anything else can be removed with it.

My wallet can only allow one Shiro but my dick wants both.

One is a 1/4 the other is a 1/12.

I didn't bother reading the image. I'll be fine with the 1/4.

>latest WIXOSS set drops
>tons of cards of Tama
>all secrets (almost)

filename related.

by Magic Eraser you mean the Mr Clean sponge thingy?

>and still have a few left from the set to go

>still havnt bit the bullet for the PR sleeping card (300+USD dep on version)

Not him, but yeah. Shit's honestly magic. Just be gentle

Just google it, it's also in the guide.

Thanks for the helpful reply. I will email them too.

The torn clothes gimmick seems unnecessary but I would still go for the dynamic pose anytime.

So, i want to sell almost all my figs, i left off the ones that i already sold or the few ones that i want to keep.

I'm in EU but i can ship them worldwide easily. I can make a discount if you buy at least two of them.

For prices and stuff, or if you're interested in any of them mail me on MFC: Musso92

Tell us how it goes, please.

I would like the Louise. If only I could spend money right now.

>So, i want to sell almost all my figs

I always wonder what went wrong in the life of someone who writes this.

Did you decide to go full normalfag? Did you girlfriend tell you to stop?

>"You have to choose user; me or your figures!"

Same guy here

Mostly it's a money problem, buyfag nowadays is way too expensive, unless you got a pretty good job. Also, i literally didn't have more space for figs anymore, and dusting every single one of them in time has become quite a hassle.

Also, to be honest, i really appreciated just a few of them. In fact i'm basically keeping the best ones. And i'm even interested in two figs that comes out this year, so it's not a definitive stop.

If someone makes you choose like that, he/she does not appreciates you.

>buyfag nowadays is way too expensive

How? Even at minimum wage you make enough to buy like 3 figs a month if have a 1 room apartment and eat cheap.

Not him. But not everybody enjoys that kind of life user.

Not him, but figures are getting more expensive. There was a chart posted a few times in past threads proving it too.

I like my cozy 1 room apartment. My parents owned their own big house and I had to walk over 2 stair cases just to reach the fridge to grab a snack.

Now in my apartment everything is near me and I never have to walk far to do anything or take a shit.

I'd probably end up killing myself if I lived in a 1 room chicken coop apartment.

This. Houses are overrated.
The only downside to small appartments is less room to store japanese shit.

What kind of life? His guesstimate seems a bit optimistic but if we assume it's right you're living a fine bachelor's life with that. Drop that to two or even one figure a month and you can eat good and still buyfag.

God dammit why is the bunny 1/4 and not the cat version.

Those are some nice taters.

You could always create your own diorama like this legend.

It sounded like he was living with the bare minimum, just enough to make it through the day. Everything works fine until something unexpected happens and you have to sell figures and cancel pre orders.

I like big tits but this is disgusting.

I was gonna try and grab the white one after release and now he pulls out a even nicer version just to fuck with everyone. Sasuga Tony.

We're all doing a lot of assuming here when all we have to go off of is eating cheap food and living in an appropriately sized living arrangement but what you're thinking isn't necessarily the case. All the more so since with taste even if he was living at the limit one likely wouldn't be ordering three things a month and could put money away that way.

You like big tits, this man likes huge tits. He's on a different level from plebs like us that care about proportions.

For a nice figs you have to spend at least 12k now. Just some years ago that same fig would cost 8/9k. The materials didn't become more expensive it's just "Hey, let's try to raise prices by 50% and let's see what happens. What? They keep buying anyway? Welp, next year let's try another 50% extra". Kinda.

I'm a lazy idiot who forgot to dust my figures. How do you clean your dirty figures? My Gundam is getting a bit grey.

Water and maybe some mild soap sounds okay.

0br "apartments" are 900-1200 min (and in the ghetto) where I live.

Where the fuck do you live? Hong Kong? Sydney? San Francisco?

Those negros get free apartments because welfare and single mother programs. Utter fucking disgusting.

For the first time I ordered the Himjima Akeno miko figure a few days back and suddenly it gets a fucking reprint in normal pvc for 70$ less than I paid for.

Is being a buyfag just suffering?

Butt too small.

>Is being a buyfag just suffering?

Yes

Jesus, my mortgage on a 3/2 is less than a grand. Pay must be noticeably better wherever you are.

LA. Has the highest housing costs in the nation atm.

or fit 5+ in a 1br.

even the bad areas arnt really that bad.

I like the white one better, looks classier, if that can even be said about a Chinese cartoon flashing her panties

Wonfes exclusive. If you can't grab it at the event I doubt she will go for less than 30kY. The red Matsuri went for 60kY

>I was gonna try and grab the white one after release

Not a very bright decision, made to order t2 figure by alphamax means 50% + markups and not many available.

Do you actually play, or just collect?

How about 2 bedroom and find a roommate for it.

Has anyone found they've ended up buying more nendos as time goes on?

I used to be getting up to three or four scales per month, but now that I have the vast majority of my backlog, I only get scales maybe three times a year. Meanwhile my preorders have filled with nendos.

collect. havnt played for awhile (like wx-08) and only ever online.

I started buying less once I realised how generic and identical they look

I'm doing that, but mostly because there are not that many scales I'm interested in and I have some extra space to fill with Nendoroids. I still have like maybe one scale pre-ordered for each month for the rest of the year, but like 2 maybe 3 times that for Nendos.

I'm winding down now that I have all I want. A dozen between '15 and '16, ten this year to date, only two preordered, one on my wishlist. Other than new releases, I would only get one if I bought another Alter 501st and wanted a nendo to display with.

Been wanting to get into it for a while, but it's impossible to find other people to play with. For the moment I'm just satisfied with my Tama scales.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Tama is my waifu, so collecting her cards is a must.

Left has the better pose, but I don't quite like his face.

I see. Her two scales are by far the favourites in my collection. Do you own them too?

Yes, I also have her gk.