No thread about this WTF?

Did no one else in Minnesota see this last night??

Shut it down.

TR3B.
propulsion engine is brighter.

you got a link my best m8 loves this kind of shit

Literally a street light with two smaller ones being rain on window reflecting it.

go to reddit with this shit

Screencap this:

Alieummms will make contact at SB LII tomorrow.

>Fuck off space niggers, we're full

delete this or you will regret it
I'm not kidding
watch your back

What is this any more pix kinks or info plz

DELETE THIS NOW!

gonna have to threaten him harder than that, spaceniggers

Friendly reminder, its nevar habbenings.

BUT IF NUMBAS HABBENINGS GRANTED!

if not, you & OP are faggots.

No numbas, u is fagit, go do applel shit support nao.

swamp gas, now get some sleep

Just harmless nerve gas, user.

Those triangle ones are top secret Air Force assets. If there was one in Minnesota last night, I'd be starting to worry a little bit more about user's superbowl happening warnings. They're mobile fortresses.

I'm so fucking scared right now

Did someone just said ghouls?

I've seen one of these before, legit the exact same. Cool

Blessed doggo

wow it's literally nothing
sage

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

It's fucking 2018 there is absolutely zero excuse for blurry photos. I don't think modern smartphones are even capable of taking such a shitty photo without someone intentionally doing it.

Related to these older technologies. What I wonder are what are the offensive capabilities of the deep state, and how do those relate to conventional military.

>black sun and vril ya symbols behind kikes and catholics

LMAO this Mossad op has to end.

Post the video

They are going to bring ayyys to superbowl. Bluebeam is go

>he's never seen a drone

Screencap this.

Hurdur, durrhurrderrrrrr. Duhhhhhhhhhhhh?!

>2018
>manage to take crappy picture

Why did you take such a shitty fucking photo OP this is the exact same formation as the Phoenix lights

I got a better picture of the UFO last night.

Apple is superior to Jewdroid

if that is a triangle jet its a tr-3b, seen some shit on it, some people say it runs on mercury or some shit, some how some with they make it propulsive along with some kind of weird energy engine it goes faster then standard diesal or oil engines and jets. Theres videos all over YouTube where if you get the right kind of voltage to mercury it will go around and around, or you can do shit with it.

how ever these orbs can be in singles aswell, seen them up close in phoenix where they are famous, if its single orbs they could be some kind of demonic life form, some european art iirc has these things i remember there was some shit i saw on tv where these things were all over germany or some shit flying all around.