One Piece

Straw Hat power rankings:
Zoro >> Chopper > Luffy?

There's a different between restraining someone and fighting someone.

I love my man Bege even more and more.

Nami >> whole Strawhat men

>stabbed his subordinate in the eye pre-timeskip for giving him advice

> let them die =/= killing them
It's fine as long as he does it for good reason.

>they escape
>Strawhats: "Will you guys help us save Luffy, Sanji and the Vinsmokes?"
>Bege: "Nah, don't give a shit."

Reminder that this is going to happen.

Is any One else upset about this chapter?

Didn't he stab one of his men with a fork in his introduction back in Sabody?

Only Bege is allowed to harm his own subordinates. He won't stand for letting someone else do it.

We all know Zoro, Copper and Usopp are the new monster trio.

Leave Big Mom to me.

Becoming a father for real has changed him.

he has a wife and son now

Is it me or is Akainu's fruit not that strong? Sure lava is hot but it's also fairly slow. As far as Logias go Enel, Kizaru, Ace and Caesar all have better fruits.
Also that "lava is hotter than fire" thing makes no sense in any universe whatsoever

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>not stabbing someone of your family for disobeying you
Now I understand why 'mericans make spoiled weak children

>159107631
(You) can stop now. Give it a rest.

>Ace
Dude, I agree with Kizaru having one of the most poweful fruits, but seriously Ace? Of all people Ace?

Yeah, but what are you gonna do? If it were realistic, Kizaru and Enel would be running the world with ease, but that would be boring.

Yes, their fruits in general are better it just so happens that the users aren't
Caesar has one of the best fruits in the story so far but he would get trashed by anyone with CoA who knows about his ability to take away oxygen while Enel is a classic case of big fish in small pond

His fruit is really destructive but also very plain. I mean you can't do much with it, just shoot hot rocks.

If running gags are still a thing he probably got lost in the North Blue in his way to WC

I was really wanting for Sanji to kick his brothers' faces in to get payback, but looking at their faces after Nami said that Sanji wanted to save them is satisfying enough. That'll do. You can see how much their pride gets stepped on.

Franky, Robin, and Law would keep the boat on track.

In theory yes because fire is faster than lava. On top of that, a fucking candle light can get hotter than magma by a whole 100 degrees.
Caesar could create a fucking sun if he knew how to use his fruit well.

Looks like this nigga had worked only on his abs.

If he has awakened his fruit he can play a literal "The floor is lava", he probably can melt things and with enough pressure he could create diamonds and precious stones.

wano kuni

Was Carrot even in this chapter? Atleast I am sure she didn't say anything.

She died last chapter offscreen.

She is getting fucked hard by the mafia guys

Hop on losers, we're off to kick Kaido's ass

Year of Jinbe 's death

who?

Yeah but if the logia's were realistic, then nobody could ever touch Kizaru.

what will you do when jinbe survives the arc and joins the crew?

>BigMemers still in denial

L
o
l

I'm just gonna sit back and relax as the weakest Yonko jobs like no character has ever jobbed in OP history. The salt is gonna be epic.

>Make edgy Luffy
>Call it Gear (a)
>Official Gear (a) comes out and it's wacky
>Take edgy Luffy and call it Gear (a+1)
What do they mean by this?

They will offer her as rabbit stew to appease BM and escape

>You'll never hop on on Nami's ass

This is the extent of oda's '''writing''''

when is oda revealing green bull

But he will

Cute

Chapter 873

Nami vs. Pudding and the next Gear 4th wave is incoming! Gear 5th is the final gear form, where the incomplete form is going to be released against Blackbeard on Raftel, and the perfect form is going to be revealed in the final arc (MARIEJOIS SAGA).

YONKOU = GEAR 4TH (Yon means 4 in Japanese)
GOROUSEI = GEAR 5TH (Go means 5 in Japanese)

Because in Chapter 387, Luffy released Gear 2nd, and Califa incapacitated Sanji.
In Chapter 783, Luffy released Gear 4th, but Nami's fight is skipped because they went to Zou.
In Chapter 837, Luffy used Gear 4th against Cracker, Nami was fighting with Brüllée, because Brüllée was mocked Sanji.
In Chapter 873, Luffy will show the true power of Gear 4th against Big Mom.
Sanji will be knocked out by Pudding because his memories will be stolen by her.
Just like Nami was shutted down by Absalom's invisible abilities.

what will you do when he dies?

Yeah, and? He was disciplining him, not killing him.

Bege inherited Jinbe's death flag

Making your underlings obey you doesn't equal wanting them to die.

But of course you will insist to shitpost "HURRR ODA A HACK. SHIT WRITING" and only want to shit on while refusing to praise the good qualities.

You're so predictable your answer is gonna be something along the lines of "YOU SUCK ODA'S COCK DUUUURRRRR"

One Piece will end on Raftel vs Blackbeard

What the fuck is good w sanjis leg

This is daytime so you won't get a serious answer. Rather, a hackposter trying to find every nook and cranny for an opportunity to shitpost and will reply to you with "lel Oda shit art, what hack lmao kek".

Man can bend his knees 360 degress full range of motion.

>and Califa incapacitated Sanji
>but Nami's fight is skipped because they went to Zou
>Luffy used Gear 4th against Cracker, Nami was fighting with Brüllée, because Brüllée was mocked Sanji.
>Sanji will be knocked out by Pudding because his memories will be stolen by her.

You're literally grasping for straws to make Nami vs Pudding fight happen, whereas now they need all the help they can get. Pudding is gonna help the SH crew not fight them.

Is this a mistake? It is literally bending the wrong way

Shit art
You mean we will give a real answer instead of your subhuman dicksucking one?

How much do you want to bet?

Yes, it's most likely a mistake, Oda does this all the time, like he gave Zoro Luffy's chest scar at one point, the man's a bit overworked

You sound butthurt.

'bout tree fiddy

I still equate the Straw Hat Power levels to CP9's

Luffy is very nearly twice as strong as Zoro. Zoro is just barely stronger than Sanji in my opinion.

>GODA

Shhhh. Dont wake the Zorofags up.

LUFFY WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH ZORO

You would think he'd pay more attention to the first panel where Luffy and sanji actually fight big mom

Big Mom will win.
Strawhats and Bege eternally BTFO

>make me black!

ANOTHER WIN FOR LUNA SENPAI

This TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

dudes got a flamingo leg, is Doffy sanjis real dad??

>no u
That's not a downvote. Get Oda's cock out of your mouth

>Big Mom will win.
>Strawhats and Bege eternally BTFO
Keep telling yourself that BUD.

Reminder that WCI arc will GET MORE EXCITING after BIG REVEAL chapter 873(awakening). Fights for the next 12-15 chapters CONFIRMED.

BIGMEME BTFO ETERNALLY

it's just a weird angle of that kick from pic rel

Had myself a quaint kek.

This. I'm really upset at the fact that Luffy disobeyed her though. Not a good chapter

I see it now, thanks user

So butthurt. And the typical "you suck Oda's cock" reply. I guess your anger led to damage to your usage of vocabulary. Not like you were smart enough to come up with anything different.

>I'm really upset at the fact that Luffy disobeyed her though.
He's not a doormat user. He lets her order him around in menial tasks but the big decisions are up to him.

If the front of his torso is facing to the left of panel,then it does look like is the answer.

Perspective and exaggerated anatomy

I don't need to say anything different. Why would i change what you are?

>Getting trolled by shitty bait Hackposter

Fucking summerfags

To bad you can't change the fact that your a nigger

Well that's everyone. Should stop using that as a hint for LuNa then? I don't want to get embarrassed like I did with the hat thing since I didn't have my facts straight

why did anyone doubt that Capone would be Best Boy? He got pissed off when the marines lied about WB selling out his family.

Its that empty feeling again after new chapter has dropped. Goddamit

I mean, we are all in agreement that the anime utterly sucks.

But what I really dislike in the anime, while I like it in the manga, is the weird character laughs that everyone has. Because written out they sound fun. In voice acting however, they just sound forced and in no way at all like laughter. The worst example is Big Mom's laugh in the anime: she does her little ma mama mama melody, and then AFTERWARDA laughs normally "hahaha". What is the point of the ma mama mama then? Why not give her a normal laugh? Or atleast make it more consistent.

I know, I know, major autism, but this is the dedicated autism snake pit, so shut up.

Man him crying and now this just shows how much of a fucking a literal manchild Judge really was and still is.

Let's talk about what's really important for a second.

Or two

What's a summerfag?
Please don't use the n word in here.
I did not like this chapter. It made really upset actually
Toei ships SaNa. That's why I rarely watch episodes where I know Sanji and Nami will be together

Or three.

Sanji gonna save her. And since they aren't related anymore, it's fair game, baby.

So butthurt.

>M-my reply will always be that you suck Oda's cock because I don't know any other forms of insult

op boys, does anyone else here read my hero academia? how is it? i kinda want to start it since i dig the artstyle and the whole superhero premise but i heard that in the beginning it's a lot like early naruto which i really found boring. is it true?
i figured out that i would ask it here since one piece is the only manga i read nowdays

Bege is so based

holy shit their faces look so ugly. Also her shoulders are way too broad, her tits are a mess and her arm is fucked up

Oda shilled it. It must be good.

10 times more boring than Naruto. Read kingdom is also better than One Pieec

Would Sanji let me marry his sister?