Why are evilfus always better than the main girl?

Why are evilfus always better than the main girl?

because you are a pansie that need a girl to protect him

That has nothing to do with liking evil anime girls.

Anything is better than the main girl, 99% of the time, since she's usually a nondescript moeblob, a generic tsundere, or a boring yamato nadeshiko.

But villains in general are not as restricted by stale tropes and the sterile environment created by otaku expectations, so they have the room to become interesting and memorable characters.

Angular eyes resemble bedroom eyes, which makes you horny.

Mugino, Lust and the chick from rezero with the big titties a qt and did nothing wrong

In anime specifically, bad girls are allowed to be sexy, which is attractive. For good girls, it's mandatory to be "pure", innocent and perfectly virginal, to avoid touching upon the otaku viewer's insecurities.

Because unlike the main girl they are not vanilla and band as fuck.

But what if the evil is the main girl?

It can go either deliciously right or terribly wrong.

The sexiness of evil tits is always proportional with their hateability. The more you want to kill them, the more you want to fuck them.

They actually have personality and aren't mary sues, know what they want and aren't afraid to get it.

They also often have dominant or sadistic tendencies which appeals to betas such as myself.

>Why are evilfus always better than the main girl

I disagree. They make terrible waifus.

This. I know for a fact that the worse girl of 2016 was , who despite her sexy voice and look, was so repulsive that I'd think a frog was more attractive.

Further back, you have pic related. Sociopaths are never good waifus.

There's a difference between bad girls (especially when "bad" means "not within the extremely narrow frame that otaku will accept") and full-blown sociopaths.

Most of the ones in the OP fall in the later category though. Stop trying to justify your edge-loving tendencies you fedora tipping fool.

You're getting triggered over nothing, m80.

post more.

Sorry, that's all I have. And Houkouin doesn't have much artwork to my knowledge. Maybe search the 'boorus?

>fangs
>red around the eyes
Even the leg tat is good!

Oh yeah, and that lewd purple lipstick.

HNNNNNG!

Who's top right?

You can't claim Mugino, she belongs to me

Because having your Johnny be in danger is arousing.

Is Phantom World an obscure show? I swear last thread I saw a grand total of 3 idiots asking this same question.

Not obscure, but certainly forgettable.

Who is center right?

Mosquito girl from OPM

Hoh, I forgot about her. She's lovely. and deadly to my dick.

Do-S is a better example of evil being sexy in OPM.