// BETTER FLAG THREAD \

ITT we post better flags for our and/or other countries

I'll start with mine.
The Bosnian fleur-de-lis combined with pan-slavic tricolor.
The lilies being the historical symbol of the Bosnian state and the pan-slavic tricolor representing our language.

>inb4 balija
Stop your shilling, The lilies are the symbol of all whose motherland is Bosnia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/akbzRuZmqVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bosnia is rightful Albanian clay

Wrong. It's Liberland clay.

A bit to complex for my taste

Here's one for Bosnia

heres one

>this flag will one day fly freely in England

feels good man

Blue instead of black would be nicer

Why not? Any fascist state works for me.
I said post new ones, not the current one
>not using Mosley flag

This fits much better but the classic red flag with the bolt is the best imo

Why is this not your anthem
youtu.be/akbzRuZmqVM

(Greece )

Not bad

natsoc netherlands when?

Natsoc all of Europe when?

Kingdom of Jerusalem [Israel]

Based

pretty sure that's an old Chinese flag

Fleur-de-lys are such a flag enhancer. This one looks a bit too ''croatia-patern'', no ?

Still better than China's first republic, but 5 horizontal strips isn't working.

You're thinking of this, when the one posted is just the modern russian flag merged wih the imperial russian flag.

Let Prussia into your hearts, Amerilads

will we expatriate 37 states, or combine em all?

Always liked this one

Would work a lot better as a state flag

Oops

What do you mean by Croatian pattern ?

I like it.

Nope :)

This flag gave me seizures

Alternatively, let Rome into your heart

that is one classy flag, but can you match this

Here have some more

I personally like this one

That one is really good but I don't like the blue tone, it's so weak

Contrast that with

This flag gave me seizures
Truly beautiful. Why did you change it ?

nah theres no reason to squeeze anything into there. The Confederate Battle Flag is beautiful as it is

Based af

Fascist Bosnia flag

Alternate, not military flags.

That's actually pretty aesthetic. Much better than the current flag.

Bosnia if it were annexed by Serbia

Top kek
I agree it is infinitely better than our current (((flag)))

Much better flag for Serbia

Polacks where you at?

If a new Yugoslavia formed.

Simply gorgeous.

Delightful.

Take this Varta commercial, we don't need it

We have multiple songs that could easily be the national anthem:
God save the Queen
Rule Britannia
Jerusalem
I vow to thee my country
Zadok the Priest (my favourite - cant wait to hear it again when its Charles coronation)

Thanks brate. Made it myself. Fuck Varta
Rule Brittania is one of those songs which make you feel national pride for another country.

I have two versions of it I keep on my phone.

Kingdom of Plebbit.

actually you fucking faggots removed those tiny crosses in the middle, fuck you for that, you have 0 respect for mighty house of Kotromanic

I'm a fan of the Betsy Ross with the 13 stars tbqh but I like this one too

I dig this one but the star of david is triggering me. Should be the old circular star pattern desu.

Fuck off faggot. I have no problem with them. It isn't much of a difference anyways.

why are these so good and why am i know realizing the US's flag has awful color temperature
the light desaturated blue version is awesome

For the commonwealth

I hate our flag.
Fuck the government for not adopting the original one with the coat of arms, at least that was a bit more acceptable looking.

>removing parts of crest is not important, fuck heraldry
this is why Bosnia is a non country

They didn't do that because we're "democratic" now, Attila.

Nice
Well thanks to RS scum and Hercegovna we can't have either, with or without the crosses. It "doesn't represent the Serbs and Croats". The golden lily is a symbol of all Bosnians. That is why Bosnia is a non country. Her people are divided by (((them))) into thinking they are not one people. This kills me inside. Everyone is pulling on their side instead of compromising. No common identity, no human compassion. I fucking hate this place and I understand why others hate us. Bosnia is a crused land.

im making a US flag design right now, but i cant think of anything to put over the eagle. I've tried a blue and red star, but both look too bland plus the red star makes it look commie

how do you make them? Illustrator?

there is no bosnian nation, that's why you can't ever have a proper country. you can't make up nations in 20th century.

inkscape

It should be this. The Czechs made up 80% of the Empire's industry and were also the most loyal to the Kaiser. Hungarians, Germans and Balkaniggers were always the ones starting internal trouble within the Empire. The Czechs deserved autonomy more so than any other nationality in the Empire.

That’s a good looking flag

Bosnia is same as Montenegro is. A region filled with real ethnic nation/s. You can be Bosnian but Bosniak is a meme. Just funny that Muslims there want to steal Serbian or Croat Christian history for themselves.

I don't get why European flags got rid of the simple distinguishing crests like the German eagle, Polish eagle, French rooster, etc. The flags are more distinguished and unique because of them.

The inhabitants of Bosnia have always been called Bosnians/Bosniaks. If Bosnia is to continue existing as a country all people in it must work together. We are by blood tied to this land. Why do only muslims appreciate it and treat it as their motherland? Whereas Croats and Serbs reject to call themselves Bosnian. That is mindbogling to me and I will never understand it. I am not asking for anyone to give up their ethnicity, but endorse their Bosnian heritage. We are by blood and language one people.
Before you call me a balija, I am aware that Bosnians are a mix of Serbs and Croats. That Bosniak was a regionym and not an ethnicity. But even if there was genetic distinction between them, they have mixed through time as well, we can pretty much say that Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats are the same people.

We're too cute, and Austria was tsundere for us.
In all seriousness: Czechia deserved autonomy, I agree. But you've never rebelled against Vienna, so they didn't feel the need to give you more rights and privileges.

>Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats are the same people
This

>That Bosniak was a regionym and not an ethnicity.
this is incompatible with sentence "Bosniak is an ethnicity"
you can't make up nations in 20th century, that process was done by late medieval ages
>Serbs and Croats are the same people.
at least some sense to be heard from you

Nice but background should stay blue

Ruski gets it.
Also take for example the Italians. An Italian from the north is lingustically, culturally and even slightly genetically different than one from the south. Yet they all agree to say they speak one language, but refer to them as dialects of one. Meanwhile you have us who are literally the same lingustically and genetically (culturally a bit different) and we say we are something completely different from eachother.
You don't get me. I agree with you that Bosniak is a meme ethnicity that was simply made to (((divide and conquer))) in the 90's. However "Bosniak" was throughout history, the same thing as today's "Bosnian". That is a fact.