#YoMemoJokes trends nationwide, adding to Trump’s humiliation over memo failure

twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/959630394441084928?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/yomemojokes-trends-nationwide-adding-to-trumps-humiliation-over-memo-failure/

twitter.com/MatthewWolfff/status/959701103259672577?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/yomemojokes-trends-nationwide-adding-to-trumps-humiliation-over-memo-failure/

twitter.com/Marmel/status/959642450255011840?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/yomemojokes-trends-nationwide-adding-to-trumps-humiliation-over-memo-failure/

twitter.com/goodoldcatchy/status/959687462829244416?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/yomemojokes-trends-nationwide-adding-to-trumps-humiliation-over-memo-failure/

twitter.com/tgatp/status/959646249682112512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/yomemojokes-trends-nationwide-adding-to-trumps-humiliation-over-memo-failure/

#YoMemoJokes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shareblue
>shareblue
>shareblue
>shareblue
>shareblue
>shareblue

>Ukraine
>shareblue.com

so much damage control in the media. They've been shilling extra hard

I think memo is somewhere in middle. Not a bombshell, but it's also not nothing, either.

A new meme.

How can the POTUS ever recover?

>soros flag
kek
try again shill
try harder

This is my view as well.

Ok guys I have to fucking ask. This is bothering me more than you know.

WHY?! WHY are Leftist memes/jokes SO GODDAMN BAD? What is the reason? They have to realize it by now... what the utter fuck?

Because they're forced.

Because it confirmed what Sup Forums has been saying for how many months

The memo tl;dr:

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

And this was just the warm-up. As many as 9 memos are expected in the coming weeks. This is treason and undoubtedly shareblue has been very intimately connected to it.

Pic related.

The more abstract implications, like intelligence agencies only existing to bolster the Deep State and secret courts being used to skirt the law to spy on dissenters, is going to fly over most people's heads unfortunately.

Yes, very good demoralization shill. This memo was a nuke of a bombshell. Treason charges are being worked on as we speak.

If they don't go through the American people WILL rise up.

TWITTER IS LITERALLY RAMMING

"MEMOJOKE" INTO PEOPLES BRAINS

yet, when #releasethememo was trending it was "Russian bots".....

The very fact that such damage control is being run incessantly is ironclad evidence that the memo was damning.

We'll all be laughing when the Jews hang

>that same kike from Ukraine since the western kikes started a civil war in Kiev
rot on hell

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

>the same fucking ukranian shariablue shill every single night

Can't wait til someone firebombs ShareBlue's office and starts mowing down their employees. We got a list of their home addresses

>FUCK OUR PRESIDENT MAKING OUR GOVERNMENT MORE TRANSPARENT!!!

PODOBNYY: wrote that he is sorry, he went to Moscow and forgot to check his inbox, but he wants to meet when he gets back. I think he is an idiot and forgot who I am. Plus he writes to me in Russian practise the language. He flies to Moscow more often than I do. He got hooked on Gazprom, thinking that if they have a project, he could rise up. Maybe he can. I don’t know, but it’s obvious he wants to earn loads of money.

SPORYSHEV: Without a doubt.

Podobnyy explained he intended to string Male-1 along. That meant feeding him “empty promises.” Podobnyy would play up his connections to Russia’s trade delegation, to Sporyshev, and pretend his SVR colleague might “push contracts” the American’s way.

PODOBNYY: This is intelligence method to cheat! How else to work with foreigners? You promise a favour for a favour. You get the documents from him and go tell him to fuck himself. But not to upset you I will take you to a restaurant and give you an expensive gift. You just need to sign for it. That is ideal working method.

The American willing to provide information to Putin’s foreign intelligence officers rented a working space at 590 Madison Avenue. The building was linked by a glass atrium to a well-known New York landmark, Trump Tower. The atrium had a pleasant courtyard, with bamboo trees, where you could sit and drink coffee. Next door was a franchise of Niketown.

From the atrium you could take the elevator up to the Trump Tower public garden on the fourth floor, with its sparrows and maple trees. The din from West 57th Street meant the garden wasn’t exactly tranquil. Or you could queue up with Japanese and German tourists at the Trump Tower basement restaurant and salad bar. Failing that, there was Starbucks on the first floor.

Male-1 had a name. At this point few had heard of him. He was Carter Page.

The funny thing is, the memo is no joking matter, and you making ‘your mama jokes’ (not even decent memes) is going to stop the shit storm of legal actions taken against the the parties involved, the resulting further loss of seats held by Democrats, and loss of funding to the DNC further crippling the ailing party.

It’s pathetic really.

>shareblue.com

Not sure if humiliation is the word you're looking for when you describe Trump, my man.
The stock market is breaking all records, black unemployment is lower than ever before, Americans are getting tax cuts and bonuses, corporations are hiring more people and creating jobs, corporations are also moving back to America because of tariffs, the second amendment is stronger than ever, etc etc etc.
Listen, faggot, just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean it's true. One day you'll have to leave your moms house and face the real world and when you do you'll still be too stupid to understand Trump had decades of crap to clean up and is making America a better place.. not for money either like every other president/politician... he already has money... which coincidentally might be the underlining reason you're miserable... which goes back to you being stupid again and unable to have a life worth living.

Sup Forums btfo

>Top law enforcement agency
nice joke

yo memo is so TIGHT, Obama and Hillary are on the next GITMO FLIGHT..

yo memo is so DANK, Michelle Obama's balls just SANK...

Because the left is full of Gen Xers and Boomers who make everything they touch pure fucking cringe.

Because we deal with the truth, their shit is based on lies and degeneracy. Humor is designed to expose the latter approach not enforce it.

>Memo is nothing
>Memo is a threat to national security
Do they expect me to just follow along, it sounds like they are trying to play it off like they didn't say anything and weren't freaking the fuck out, and they act like what the populous thinks matters if any of this memo has been proven correct they are fucked and screaming "impeach Drumpf!" won't stop the fact these people committed treasonous crimes.

>Treason charges are being worked on as we speak.
Lel, yeah right.

Yo Schiff Memo

learn how to crop you dumb nignog

Yo publish memo

They're gonna shut the thread down you moron! You can't just leak shit like this it's a threat to national security!

so... nothing?

One second, please, someone's banging on my door

We counter-culture now.

Sage

be ready to turn this back on them when dems memo comes out
it's like 10 pages
yo memo's so fat etc

>Trump’s humiliation
I still don't understand the outcry over releasing this. It's fake! It's confidential! It will destroy us allllll!
I don't know which side looks more foolish but probably the left.

This is how the Left operates. They mock, insult, and label people when they can't intelligently defend something.

author of this studies violence at a uni, clearly is trying to incite violence?

Nice strawnigger.

Nobody says the police are perfect, but when you act like a nigger, you get treated like a nigger.

Keep acting the way you are online and you’ll be shot like a nigger.

How much you want to bet she acts like a white human being when confronted an officer?

This whole "it's nothing" act would be convincing if just 2 days ago, the same faggots acting indifferent weren't throwing pants shitting fits over what Trump was doing was an act of recklessness that would endanger our intelligence agency.

REEEEEE THEY ARE MAKING FOOLS OF US

>leaf
>us

get raked, trudeau cuck

>What was that, you worthless, dumb cunt?

kek they are really trying hard on this one.

Also, thanks for the Freudian slip, admitting the police are corruptable.

The left can meem and the right can't take a joke. What a bunch of trumpf yards. Kys

>What a bunch of trumpf yards.
ZING

Don't ever reply to me again or you'll be sorry

DING DING DING!

What are you, some kind of rapper?

>shareblue

Yep. It's nothing. Just evidence of a treasonous fifth collum committing crimes to undermine our democracy. Hey I feel suddenly very tired... im not even gong to finish this just lay my head on the keyboardklsssssssssssssssssssssss,.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcomfy

I believe it falls into two categories
>1 liberals try to make points or arguments and try to use “logic” in thier memes like pic related while we just have fun and do stupid shit
>2 a large amount of these memes are made by older people who don’t live on the internet or cucks who think Sup Forums is the dark web and think Harry Potter can be used in a real world comparison of why something is good or bad.

Monday...

It's not a frontloaded bombshell, it's a slow burn that's softening up the target for the next salvo. Even the brainlets will have to wake up for that.

Hahaha, Drumphyscrubs, we used the FBI to spy on your Turd Dumperor, and there's nothing you can do about it.

This... needs to be drawn.

Our memes are like filthy and delicious mexican food from a dodgy streetcart
Their memes are like Taco Bell

Also liberal memes are only funny if you agree with them, whereas our memes make people laugh even when they don't want to.

>As many as 9 memos are expected in the coming weeks.
Old and busted: meme wars
The new hotness: memo wars

hahaha and even that did not help your hildawg-shintzu. get fucked commie

‘‘Tis the glory of not only existing to force a narrative or an agenda

The amount of leftists that went head over heels for Snowden that are now just like "I love the FBI and mass surveillance!" is astonishing. It's almost as if they don't have any real values.

Lol, try again, drumpysplat.

>whereas our memes make people laugh even when they don't want to.
Our memes are specifically crafted to make you laugh when you don't want to, sir.

Checked

>twatter is somehow news

do you realy want me to go over the facts again?

here is a short version.

republic not a democracy

It is bombshell. People irl are filing lawsuits as we speak.

That's irrelevant. Hillary has the majority of the people on her side, along with the establishment, the media, the academy, and even Hollywood. Trump stands alone.

>only been around 13 months
>been around since 1908
So either the office of president was established 13 months ago or the FBI has had the same people working for it ever sense it was created with no one quieting being fired or dying.
Kind of a retarded statement

Leftists are a disgrace. Anyone still support this corrupt system targeting innocent people based on a foreign spies lies deserves to be hung.

Lol. Nice try.

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

got more votes and still didn't win lol

same as during the election.

>That's irrelevant
spoken like a true commie. seek help, there is a way out

>Shartblue

nah, it was pretty nothing

It's over Republican BTFO
It's literally nothing paid shills confirmed it!

for Sup Forums, what was said in the memo was already known, but having it confirmed was nice.

they are not based in reality

only the MSM and Sup Forums actually think twitter opinions represent the nation. No one cares about your little stars and retweets. Stop giving a glorified chatrooms so much significance.

source?

Underrated.

>Ukraine
>Literally owned by Soros

You arent even white;

>for Sup Forums, what was said in the memo was already known

There have been fusion gps generals for a bit now, kinda sad I never went into one.

>usa is a democracy

Nah, you’re just that fucking retarded and we all hate your faggotry.