_____ !!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8tRoIgNZ8Z8
youtu.be/fqlb0p11RcE
youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Little Sales Academia

DIANA!

>Diana was the only one to feel that stopping the missile was their responsibility, to never doubt Akko and with the willingness to help Akko from the very beginning

Diana is a perfect super-hero!

Dianafags need to publicly executed

Hmmm.

That you Akko?

b-b-b-b-but they cash in on netflix!!!! sales dont matter!!!

Diana spin-off movie.
Diana compilation movie
Diana sequel movie
Dianacolle smartphone gacha game
Diana theme park

Or I just drown them out with my Croixtism

I really fucking hate her so much

Is this how witches make babies

Good. Now release your anger.

Good luck executing 80% LWA fanbase

How do you go from this...

I really fucking love her so much!

Croix's introduction started the show on a downward trend from which it never fully recovered.

Anyone have a favorite diana scene this ones mine youtu.be/8tRoIgNZ8Z8

Did someone say Croix thread.

For the better.

Still looking for an artist

>ywn impregnate Chariot

Nah, that already happened with the pacing stoppers of episode 4-5.

To this?

Chariot.

Where do little witches go when they graduate from Luna Nova?

Is that Ryuuko?

Reminder that ChaCrofags is only 30 people & only active from 10AM into 8PM.

Of course they are losing to us Dianafags which is arround 600+ people, They are a vocal minority after all.

>So happy when Akko invited her she got up early to prepare tea and snacks for everyone.
>Got boss around by kitchen goblins.
>Made Japanese fruit sandwich (フルーツサンド) to celebrate for Akko.
>Even prepare tea that Amanda likes since she's going to be there.

Just when you thought this girl was already perfect, she will prove you wrong!

I didnt know that there was a war going on. I just like witches.

Mine was the episode where Trigger decided to make Diana louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

There isn't. There's just one vocal shitposter who just happens to be a Dianafag.

I wish Diana was real....

>Croixfags only like her for pairing potential instead of her own character
Makes you ponder.

>30 people chachro-posting 10 hours per day nonstop
impressive

Reminder dianafags are actual fags

You know there were people who voted yes while saying they like Chariot and Constanze right?

I don't care which characters you like
But if you're a shipperfag you're automatically cancer

When diana isnt around everyone should ask "where is diana?"

This world is not good enough for a perfect being like her.

>Little Sales Academia
>LWA Cafe(s)
>LWA Video game by Bamco
>LWA 2017 Manga

Sure, user. Sure

Megumi's input on Diana's characterization really helped flesh her out, didn't it?

kissu.

Hug.

What a wonderful duwang

Tell me what you like about Croix without mentioning her appearance or Ursula/Chariot.

>people still this salty about Diana's role in episode 25
Your own fault for ever thinking it wasn't going to happen. The show would have felt unsatisfying if Akko and Diana didn't use the Shiny Rod together.

>half of Akko's harem is composed of Dianas

what would Croix do if after shes released from jail, she finds out that Chariot married some rich Chad and doesnt really care for her anymore?

She has actual flaws and wants to redeem herself.

She's a failure but she just keeps on trucking.

Croix isn't a particularly good character. We don't know why she wanted to save magic, why was she so eager to be "the chosen one" herself or how she and Chariot became close friends in the first place. Diana is a more complex and well-rounded character with clearer motivations and development. I think they might have felt that since Diana and Croix were meant to be "parallels" they could just skimp a bit on Croix character? But that just doesn't work since Diana's situation feels very specific.

Little Diana better watch out!

Well I'm convinced. That couldn't be about anyone else.

She actually wanted to improve the world for witches and YAY levels are bullshit way to judge who gets world changing magic.

She's good at cyber

Put a shotgun to her mouth then pull the trigger
Only to find that doesn't kill you 100% of the time
And now she's horribly disfigured

But her character wasn't explored or explained very well. Her flaws basically just exist in a vacuum.

Not that user but she's a smug redeemed loser who was actually trying to achieve something.

>what do you like about Croix?
>she's shit

Croix was pretty cool in her introduction episode, and her theme is great. But then came the flashbacks and she became worst girl and 100% shit

>implying she doesn't want to talk about Chariot all day with her nee-chan.

People sure like to shitpost about Croix lately.

So what is it?

Well she represents a large part of what went wrong with LWA.

>Year of our lord MMXVII
>Not resetting this twisted game

>>Even prepare tea that Amanda likes since she's going to be there.
I think the most amazing thing is that Amanda drinks tea. She really is a rich girl acting rebellious. I wish we got more focus on that aspect of her instead of Andrew, I can't believe Shoehorn user was right.

Her lack of virtue is what makes her interesting, user.

This

I honestly like that Shiori mentioned that Amanda and Diana have a quiet respect for each other, which is why they were hanging out in the epilogue.

LWA live Musical when?

C&C: Tiberian Sun

Something about a sailor

>we'll never get a comfy witch school SoL anime

>implying people from all walks of life can't enjoy the GOAT hot beverage

Check yourself, cawfee scum. Just kidding I like cawfee too.

The epilogue was the closest we got and I think it was 10/10 comfy.

>shitpost
She kind of ruined the show
She's the shark and the fonze

She prepared tea for everyone. But when Amanda saw Diana walking holding a lot of stuff she offered to help. Diana also prepared extra fruit sandwiches because she knew Jasminka was going to be there. And Diana got help from the goblin cook because she herself has never had the opportunity to prepare food at house or school. Luna Nova has no cooking classes.

C&C: Generals

something involving magical robots that can fuck you up probably

This is the one reason why I want a S2. Everyone's friends already and it's ripe for magical hijinks and cute moments with all the characters.

youtu.be/fqlb0p11RcE
Thread theme.

As if Trigger won't introduce another villain and some bullshit drama halfway through.

All I wanna do is marry Chariot. If that means I also have to marry Croix that is acceptable.

Don't worry, Diana will deal with it, and Akko will appear sometimes too.

We can only hope they learn from their mistakes. I truly enjoyed the well executed SoL episodes.

Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

>Liking 2 girls that almost ruined TV LWA.

Truly Chariot & Croixfags is a disease that really need to be removed.

It's finished, it's settled!! It's over with!!
There's no forgiveness in hell!!
Whatever goes to hell, stays in hell!!

wrong theme, buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k

But they saved LWA.

>Diana made a lot of sandwiches for everyone. She wanted everyone to eat them so she made extra considering Jasminka.
>She made the tea for everyone. Amanda saw her carrying everything by herself so offered to help her and they set-up the table together.
>Diana has never cooked at either home or school, but she is the type of girl that can do anything by following the recipe.
>Diana actually slightly broke the rules by cooking. There is no cooking class or cooking facility so Diana went to the kitchen without permission and asked for the fairy cook's help.
>Hannah and Barbara were extremely surprised knowing Diana prepared it because they've never seen her cooking before. Seems like other girls will also be eager to taste Diana's cooking.

Shiori Miyazaki is literally writing canon "5 cute facts about Diana" every day. She also said that she got permission from director Yoshinari to keep doing this sorta stuff and art to tide people over until the game is out.

>chariot ruining the show
The fuck? it's only Croix

But then how will they rehash an epic ending from an older show?

To each their own, they saved LWA for me.