Please give me some redpils on the correlation of IQ and race for some friends of mine

Please give me some redpils on the correlation of IQ and race for some friends of mine.
They think that it is the same type of correlation as the amount of turtles in the ocean and plane crashes. Or Nickelback songs and car crashes.

I would like studies, facts and artikels based on good arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
youtube.com/watch?v=IhryKnRyqTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just slowly read Ch. 13 of The Bell Curve, where your pic comes from, it's all there. Also Rushton's Race, Evolution, and Behavior is free online, just Bing it.

For behavioral correlates check out The Color of Crime by Rubinstein.

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

For exhaustive compiling of the data, see Richard Lynn, Racial Differences in Intelligence. For rigorous argumentation that it is genetic, see Arthur Jensen's The g Factor.

Your friends have obviously never been around black people lol. It took me a couple of years until it just hits you:

>oh shit, I actually do think these people are inherently that stupid, incompetent and impulsive

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

bbump

don't get sucked into the IQ trap
IQ was a metric invented by Jews for them to game and prove their "genetic superiority."
Full story in pic related.
Anyone can vastly raise their score by simply studying the nature of the tests and preparing. There is no way to objectively measure intelligence.

This entire site. Read all of it.

See IQ Testing in General at thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/ for the counter argument.

Thanks. this is all wonderful

There is one: education attainment. The areas where blacks live usually have shit schools.

Another example of how they view this correlation.
The correlation between plastic cups in the store and the money in my bank account. Or the number of Nicolas cage movies and suicide attempts.
How childish can you be, these people are around the age of 22.

What?

here's one from the Netherlands:
youtube.com/watch?v=IhryKnRyqTk

That is from Denmark

>posting the shopped version
typical alt-right cuckboys

you're right, my bad

WE

This is so sad.

god you have literally no sense of humour do you

>0.6.21%

The actual value is 62.1%

Don't forget this one OP

Will someone please explain to me why it should follow that we should discriminate against/deport/murder people because their IQ is lower on average? We all meet stupid whites every day without feeling the need to kill them; I would be willing to bet that many users on this board come in under 100 so why don't we deport those people instead?

If you're going to make the case for discriminating based on IQ, then let's do it properly by god. Pick a cutoff and send EVERYONE under it packing, regardless of race.

You don't have to discriminate, but it is important to know stuff like this. You can fix a lot of wrong policies.

>Bantu level of race understanding.

This