Danberu nan kiro moteru?

A manga about one of the most common sights in Japan; high school gyarus, foreigners, christmas cake cosplay senseis and ludicrously-world-dominatingly-rich ojous with muscle fetishes being instructed in a Gold's gym by an exhibitionist. Something you see every day, but in an interesting manga format!

How much can YOU lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html
rakuentranslations.wordpress.com/mangas/english/danberu-nan-kiro-wo-moteru/
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, and sorry, here are your links!

Original Raws Site
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Translation group Rakuen
rakuentranslations.wordpress.com/mangas/english/danberu-nan-kiro-wo-moteru/

ENGLISH
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600

Fyi, Volume 2 was released a bit over two weeks ago. I'll include the extra pages from that again after...

...Chapter 25!

PARTY TIME

Reminder: it's Christmas-time in Swoleville. They have actually told us the name of the town, but I forgot it.

What a figure, damn

Geez

Operation: Get a Boyfriend

GO!

If you're trying to sound like one of those obnoxious adds for official english releases then you're nailing it.

Machio lookin' pretty dapper

Volume 2 just released, I tried imagining what VIZ would write.

It seems this chapter is about posing

Akemi is genuine

It was spectacular

End

Attention!
I don't have the Extra "choitashi" mobile page since the raw provider didn't update! If anyone has the Chapter 25 extra page PLEASE POST IT!!!

The following are Volume 2 exclusive art and 4koma.

Volume 2 4koma

All yours, TL compadre!

I'll be your homeroom teacher today~

Thanks for the dump OP.
I should've seen it coming, but I didn't expect Akemi to fall for Machio. Although I gotta admit, they'd make a good couple.

>but I didn't expect Akemi to fall for Machio.
To fall in love with Machio is to be female. It is unavoidable, simply nature.

Chapter 25 uploaded in MEGA folder now.

You forgot to mention how the author is gona send all the NEET's that try what is shown in the manga to snap city.

Nice! I had been checking since last Thursday and wondered if our sweet, sweet chapters had perhaps faded. Thanks for the notice!

I dunno, he's pretty good about teaching proper form. He's not hammering home the idea that you should start light, but it's all good. You don't need mixed grip deadlifts if you're only doing 1 plate, but otherwise

Bump, so the thread won't die while I read these.

Damn, did Machio get even bigger since the last time we saw him?

He is the machest of them all.

These dudes except Machio all look like psychopathic murderers, btw. It's like this page should be called, "Killer Workout."
Come to the gym and we'll teach proper deadlift form.
Careful; gym membership costs an arm and a leg.

In this gym, "deep squats" means 6 ft under.

Where "ass to grass" isn't metaphor, it's literal.

At Silverman's Gym, manlets learn revenge.

I lift alot, kinda stuck on progression now.

He's always the biggest one in the room doesn't matter what size everyone else is. He pulls the amount of muscle he needs from a higher plane of swole existence you wouldn't understand.

Bodybuilders that love pumping iron...through your skull!

Abs-olutely the last place you'll want to lose weight in; that fat literally melts away...along with the rest.

>He pulls the amount of muscle he needs from a higher plane of swole existence

Is the name of this parallel universe by any chance Nandrolone?

Nortestosterone is a universe of Swole

Gotta do a 6km run next Saturday and I'm struggling to complete 2km.

JUST

>I'm struggling to complete 2km.
You...are having a hard time jogging for less than ten minutes???

Look, I know /fit/ is such a cool place filled with awesome guys who are so swole and manly, but you can't listen to their advice about "cardio kills gains, bra" it's just not true. At least half of all exercise you do HAS to be cardio!

Protip: it does not matter WHAT you do for cardio so long as you
1) Warm up for 2-5 minutes, including stretching and mild motions
2) Keep you heartrate between 120-140 beats per minute
3) Perform that exercise for 40 minutes

The intensity of the exerice, at least initially, is completely irrelevant. Walking, jogging, doggy paddling, canoeing, homoerotic buttsex...I 100% guarantee your life will improve dramatically within weeks.

Hime a best. A BEST.

You're fucked.

First learn how to pace yourself, then remember that you don't have to run 6km nonstop. Complete the 6km race, don't try to sprint it, run it as fast as possible or even jog if you can't.
Go at a good pace while breathing well, stop when you begin to get out of breath and power walk.
Continue till you finish the 6km.

Well, it's weird. I just think to myself that I have to stop. The exhausting feeling after 2km is the same after just 500 meters. Maybe it's my inner pussy just telling me to stop?

Preach it!

Anyone have those pages, where she insists on breeding with Ouma every chance she gets?

Of COURSE

Unless you have reason to believe you might seriously encounter heart failure or will pass out, then yes, you're just being a wimp. Keep moving even when you feel super like you wanna stop.

Almost the whole point of cardiovascular endurance exercise is to push what limits you safely so that you can push yourself harder for longer. And you are healthier at rest and capable in an emergency. It's also excellent for your flexibility, bone density, lung capacity, mental fatigue, endorphins and whatnot.

I wanna fug that reindeer

I don't blame you

Boxers are always the best.

>can't even jog for 5 minutes before I start wanting to collapse.
I'm not even extremely overweight.
Jesus I need to start exercising more often.

PLOT upgrade?

Boxing-chan wouldn't be "upgraded" with more plot.

Also, it's bedtime. I hope TL buddy might find the thread before it dies!!

bump

Good work on this manga. Best one I've read for a while. Keep up the good work.

The characters and the comedy work so well here.

What's every ones progress in lifting.
Did any one get better knowledge from reading this?

How do I know when to stop then? When everything is feeling fuzzy?

test

High test

I want to make Hime doki doki!

Well the thing is that cardio KILLS gains in more than you can think of.First you lose energy,that could be used to pump iron,second you burn needed nutrients as energy and not repair for your muscles.
If you want ot do only cardio as a starting point then its ok,but for muscle growth? nope.

How is thread still alive?

You just gotta ease into it, same as lifting, same as every sport
Look up Couch to 5k for a basic conditioning program

>what's that? washboard? I don't own one of those

PAGE 10 AGH

Sure!

...if you're under-eating and trying to be an "all natural" body-builder that's already been doing this for 5 years.

Do cardio, nimrod. Don't do it right after or right before your 5x5, try alternating days, but fuck off with "cardio kills gains" bullshit. That's like trying to tell me Arnie, Francu, Zane, Yates etc DON'T do cardio in order to get as big as they were. Nonsense. They did extreme amounts of cardio, it was essential to getting as lean and conditioned as they were. Their gains weren't small.

Eat big, lift big. Bike/Run/Swim when you're not lifting. Sleep a ton.

>Sleep a ton.
I sleep 5 hours at most per night.

That's when the repair happens, man. You gotta get better rest!

Uhh, I'm tending to another TL I'm working on now. Should be able to TL this in a few hours.

Anything for Hime.

I'll try to keep it bumped! I believe in you.

She deserves the best!

If I keep getting bulkier I'll surely find my hime eventually, r-right?

>wanna to me
My editing sucks

>She deserves the best!
Yes, so I'm out of the game.

Don't be down on yourself! Anyone can make it!

Right!

>no Sensei to marry
Almost makes me want to get /fit/.

She's looking for younger men, get fit!

I'm her age though.

Me, too.
She'll still be happy with a boyfriend, user.

He puts an emphasis on form and the weights shown are reasonable for the girls.
For anyone that gets sent to snap city, it'll be their own damn fault for thinking they can lift like Machio their first week in.

Actually, I recall finding a gym with decent weights in Tokyo was surprisingly hard anyways.

cardio kills gains if you're ok with being completely useless outside of aesthetics. trust me, i went down that road. a balanced approach has made me much happier.

bruh

i can't even walk 50m without my legs getting sore and i'm 70kg 6'1

your body will entropy if you literally sit on your ass all day for years on end

Certainly doing only lifting or cardio is less efficent than doing both, since for a healthy life you need a powerful AND resilient hearth, and to better the speed at which your tissues get oxigen back from blood you can only work on cardio.

>and to better the speed at which your tissues get oxigen back from blood you can only work on cardio.

or you can cheat with creatine