White man’s burden

Why is it that the various shitskin races of all sorts always want to live with or near to white people? Why don’t they want to live in their own countries and make them great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Want or not
Merkel will drag them to Europe.

Would you choose to live in a technologically advanced first world, or a third world shithole?
They chose the same. If they stay in their country...it'll always be a shithole. So, they come and infest ours.
And for some fucking reason, we let them.

Welfare

free shit and gibs

you can't blame rats for running towards the cheese, but you can blame the asshole who left the cheese out.

If there was a race better than ours we would want to be with them and mix with them too. Our genes seek to mix with the best they can. Luckily for us we are the best.

People resent and covet greatness. If you are raised without the concepts of personal debt, sacrifice, or honor, why would you hesitate to just move and take without concern. Then dance in the street for no reason.

What the fuck is up with africans being prone to dancing for no reason, Like even 3-4th generation people with dark skin are prone to just dancing as soon as they get into a group of 4 or more.

> On your orders.

Feel free to tell her to stop anytime.

Why must Ben Garrison be so hateful..

he's a shitty cartoonist, but there's nothing in there not depicted in reality.
aren't you late for a date in the furnace?

You say this but the immigrants who have taken root here are doing better than the average European. Look what these indians and Chinese have carved out for themselves. The whole world is begging that only their hardworking be appreciate they do not get this in there own countries. These recent arrivals come with a sense of entitlement because Europe and America are weak and our media and ignorant populations are prompting their violent, selfish behaviour.

I've never been against immigration but only on the condition that it is done out of charity that a few maybe let it to spare them the hardship of living in their countries as long as they integrate which is possible believe me.

jewish NGOs are traveling throughout africa telling the niggers they get free money and women if they go into our countries.

did you really think they would do that on their own?

is this bait?
are you a moron?
are you not white?
who knows

Hard to maintain a furnace when Canada keeps taking the coal.

Up the bum

You are clearly a paki, nigger or white loser.

No white woman with any sense would want to mix with you if it weren't for the constant maxist propaganda.

Hard work! Please explain why their hard work would not be appreciated in there own countries and cultures. Or maybe their own people are shit?

In summary "fuck you" :-)

Carl of Swindon detected

They have literally desertified and deforested their entire countries, they are literally human cancel. Letting shitskins in is akin to accepting terminal cancer.

Look up the "Islamic End of Days". It literally involves killing everyone on Earth, INCLUDING THEMSELVES, so that their spirits can go to paradise.

Muslims are LITERALLY a virus meant to end the wold.

Do some basic fucking reading yo u pathetic limp dicked Kraut.

Look out you react to common sense. You cannot dispute that there are successful immigrants, more successful than you. It is nothing to be ashamed of hard work is something we are all capable of, it is the great equaliser. To let a few immigrants in is to remind us all of this. They are not all capable of fixing their countries most of their countries and cultures shouldn't really exist they are getting them nowhere. I'm not calling for mass immigration or multiculturalism. But to hate people on the ground of living somewhere else on earth is moronic. If we get them young and teach them right they can integrate and you can not refute this.

i don't hate all of them but they do all have to go back
If you think that they fit in here you need to leave your upper middle class neighbourhood and drop your holier than thou mindset and have a serious look at what they're doing to the country

Why do niggers think they have a right to everything white men have built? I am getting tired of their shit desu

You are ignoring biology.

So we take a few of their best and they work hard and then they multiple and produce lots of regular low IQ violent shitskins. No thanks.

What colour are you?

i didnt come to a white country, the whites came to my country

Well that aside, even within white countries, they proclaim to hate whites, yet they want to live in white neihbourhoods and be involved in white institutions. Literally, they will follow the white man to the end of the world, for what? Are they that shameless all those proud Africans and Asians?

See

You are such a cuck, even by German standards you outcuck

>If we get them young and teach them right they can integrate

If you take one guy it might be possible. He will try to imitate others. If you take two guys you will have much harder time. Take three and they will create ghetto.

Essentially, yes. They have no shame and consume relentlessly. They're the definition of a parasite, and yet white society makes every excuse under the sun for their actions.
It truly boggles the mind - if the roles were reversed, whitey would receive no such tolerance from them.

Sauce please

I say it's a nigger or paki.

Most likely. They are aware of what they are doing and many of them thing themselves intelligent and original for that. How bizarre. I can’t fully undersfand their level of pathology.

You mean ((they)) really. It is a problem of our culture that the immigrant population does not have the will to integrate because we give them no incentive to rather the opposite we say to them here have what is ours and and keep what is yours. It should be the case that we say if you want what is ours you must contribute to it nothing you see around you has come from someone who was not apart of our nation and thus practiced its culture and let it shape them. If you can do so and contribute you are welcome. This not what we are doing though the road Britain is going down is one of cultural annihilation not because of immigration but what we have been conditioned to believe is right. No one has a right to their culture we have won the right for our culture to live and prosper but what I see now is Britons who do not believe in their nation but rather place their trust in the state to secure their interests and then you wonder they everything is going down hill.

They don't really understand themselves. It's a basic biological urge to mix with the very best you can.

It's just not so good for us I'm afraid.

Yeah that makes sense.

I also often think they would never folate us, even a bit. Heck, after building and enveloping Africa they kicked most whites out.

In what way? Liberalism is soft Marxism, I believe in our nations are their right to exist but we must fight for their preservation. The paranoia oabout immigration stems from our lack of faith and sense of ownership of our nations. You can blame our governments for that. Immigration is what we make of it nothing else it is not a good or evil in itself.

why do they have to be here in the first place though?

You are still ignoring biology I see there. There is a very good reason every county in Europe is more civilized and peaceful than every dark skinned county.

So, what colour are you? You forget to answer.

>white women
>free shit
>gibsmedats
>can walk all over white people because they are soft

Imagine it mate, that you could go to a country where everyone kowtows to you, there are hot women everywhere and the media tells them constantly to have sex with you, you can win every conflict by playing the race card, all the men are afraid of you because they are afraid of being called racist for bashing you. A place where you're basically legally untouchable. The government actively defends any bad behavior you carry out, and supplies you with free housing and income on arrival.

Why the FUCK wouldn't you take that deal?

We should only take in families or outstanding individuals and we must plan it carefully. The cultural and political environment must be right and immigration but never been on the scale we are seeing now. All I'm trying to do is to make you all think rationally on the issue and not to be taken in by all the nonsense the controlled opposition has been force feeding you. What sense is there in hating them when clearly our governments are to blame for the predicament we are all in.

Free GIBSMEDATS

You don’t belong here Kike we are coming for you

I don't hate them. But I sure as hell don't want to live with them or pay their welfare.

Also answer my previous question.

Damn, it almost isn't as if Germans didn't emigrate like crazy not too long ago, and surprise, Germany managed to unfuck itself despite all the people that left not being there to fix it.

That's a question for all of us to collectively decide. The state is making that decision for us and setting the rules for how it will develop. No one wanted mass immigration or multiculturalism we were deceived by our politicians, the political show men. Immigration is not a good or evil in itself but what we make of it. They are are making a right mess of it. If you learn to argue along these lines you will have the people agreeing with you. Tell them that the people we are letting in are inferior based on opinions you have learned from the controlled opposition that is promoted by our main stream media through their opposition to it (that's how it works) only get you the conditioned response. If we truely think differently and present the scenarios differently then we can make our ignorant people think for themselves.

Well what do you have to say about biology?

Israel literally gave Hungary fences to block them out when Europe refused to.

Israel isn't the problem, turbokike globalists with their goyish lapdogs are.

I've only been coming to Sup Forums for about three or four months now. I fully understand the satire, and the general sense of humor here. I had slight racist leanings when I got here, but I generally had hope for people of all races. That being said, I'm pretty sure this place has made me a raging nigger hater. I don't really mind asians, or even mexicans really, I just hate black people with a fucking passion.

If you click on my ID my posts will be highlighted for you. Read them.

And yet again... Please answer my previous question. What colour are you?

roasted

That burn tho

The intensity of hatred for the niggers only fuels there hatred of the society they live in, it is a toxic cycle. Remember everything to do with society is governed by the state. Look at things fundimentally and you will realise all our problems are rooted in corrupt and duplicitous government. When I say democracy is a sham and all a pack of lies people laugh at me but then tend to agree with everything else I say if that is not a conditioned response I don't know what is and I'm a third year psychology student.

I live in ghettoville USA. Gunshots every night, and I still didn't hate them as much as I do now. For fucks sake, they think Black Panther is a documentary! Maybe I just hate American blacks. Are nogs this retarded in the UK?

Actually most things in society are predicted by race/biology. Also, hardly anyone in this thread has agreed with anything you have said.

There is a very good reason white countries generally have a peaceful democracies and dark countries have dictators.

Yes. Not quite as bad but they still commit more crime and have a lower IQ.

All I've read is that you believe Europeans have the best genes and so are the best race. I don't disagree but genes are not a static thing you must appreciate all that we have gone through to become what we are. Did Persians have the best race when they created the first true empire? Or the ancient Greeks for giving us Socrates, Plato and Aristotle? Genes are response and adaptive, think what our European peoples have gone through to aquire our unique genetic make that is our heritage. If other people would have gone through what we have they to would be like us biology doesn't care it doesn't play favourites. Stop looking at Europeans through some mystical magical lense be rational.

Before white people discovered Africa, The niggers had not even ...

Invented the wheel.
Invented the sail.
Invented the plow.

They are not the same as us. It's clear to anyone with even half a brain.

They can't stomach to admit they are inferior. Most shitskins also have a greater sense of ego than whites, unless they're a Buddhist shitskin. See their admission in their actions, not their words.

> It's clear to anyone with even half a brain.
Oh. That explains why niggers don't get it.

see

You talk of European heritage and in the same breath promote immigration of people from Africa.

You honestly disgust me.

Because according to literally every non-white by origin country, it’s the white man’s fault there country is in such a state of disrepair and why it will never be able to be fixed. This is true for a couple countries, but when you look at based Japan who had two giant bombs and the single greatest act of carnage in a short time period of a couple seconds be able to recover and even forgive (inb4 hurrrrr ended a meme war) there’s no excuse that these people can’t make their own country great.
Tl;dr laziness and gibs

You are typing faster now and showing that English is clearly not your mother tongue.

I ask you for the last time and will not respond to you anymore until you answer this. What colour are you?

Biology is adaptive do you know what the study of epigenetics is? For the most part our biology contributes little to hie a people function in society. You are making the assumption that the behaviour of a people is an emergent property of genetics and you can't make that assumption biological reductionism hasn't been proved. It is so much more complicated even if you can't admit it to yourself. Society is an immensely complicated phenomenon and our behaviour including our perception and thus our opinions are the topic for psychologists and sociologists not geneticists.

Sup Forums is the only place where our Jewish overlords speak honestly with us.

You're an idiot if you had read my posts carefully you'd realise I wasn't promoting mass immigration but liked the idea of a few immigrants living here so long as they worked hard, integrated and contributed. How is that calling for the whole of Africa to move to Europe?

More and more people are waking up now. I honestly fear for the future. Even the turbo libs I know are starting to ask questions about race. your response to them is totally natural my friend.

This! Everyone likes free Stuff. Even more when you are to stupid to earn it yourself :-)

kek

Just look at what white people get from other countries around the world. No one is shouting at Pakistan for their history of slavery. There are still open air slave markets in Africa to this day. But I don't hear about it on the news. ?!?!

>white people build safe, fun, happy communities
>brown people live in glorified hellholes where death, disease, famine, war and violence await them at every turn
>look at whitey's world
>"gibs me dat"
>whitey people more than happy to help da poor brown people
>more and more brown people want gibs
>"GIBSGIBSGIBSGIBSGIBSGIBS"
>area becomes shitty because brown people are shitty
>whites flee, reform the safe, fun. happy communities
>brown man looks at whitey's world

Rinse and repeat.

The wanna racemix and have a whiter family or at least lighter skinned. Not really though its honestly cause europe and its colonies globalized everything and turned most of their countries into waste dumps for foreign products so they leave to be a part of whats economically prosperous.

This! I left where I grew up because it got over run. My next move will have to be out of the country I think.

Haha. Except that all of the countries colonized by whites were better for it.

This. I moved out of Califonria for just this reason. I plan to move to a whiter state when I'm finished making money in big urban areas. Fuck I hate being around shitskins. I only like whites and east Asians.

Other side of the pond. Same problems

I hope you find the paradise you're looking for, however short it may last, bong.

Why don't you move to the Isle of Mann? It's cold and wet as heck. Most shitskins couldn't stand that weather, but a true son of Britain can.

You too mate. Very nice pic.

The funny thing is I was planning to move to Germany. Looks like that is not going to work out now. I may look at Australia.

I wasnt talking about colonized countries everywhere in the world theres a mcdonalds everywhere, all the electronics all their products are foreign made and have turned into trash dumps of old tech along with international financing set at the dollar since the 70s all countries have essentially been stripped of their ability to avoid currency manipulation from foreign globalist elites. Also none of the countries that were colonized and subjected based on race are doing better from an objective point thats a jared taylor manipulation. The only societies in africa that are safe and doing well are pygmy tribes that avoided everybody.

Well, with my love of motorcycles that actually sounds pretty good. But I'm not sure how long they have before the brown hordes descend!

why the fuck are there so many germans in Kazakstan?

this

Video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Living in mud hut and eating your relatives = doing well.

Really, Just fuck off already.

>Why parasites are parasites

wtf I love Israel now

desu this is me too. Indians, Amerindians, spics, abos... you name it, and I won't mind too too much. They seem alright. But niggers... holy shit, it just becomes so clear that they destroy everything they touch. Also Jews and muzzies, but for very different reasons.

> But I'm not sure how long they have before the brown hordes descend!
In the grand scheme of things this statement is true for every place whites can do. The constant (((assault))) on White identity and societal normals with things like (((post-modernism))) is eroding white's will to live and to procreate. Shitskins on the other hand are baby machines. We will be outbred unless we contain the infestation or really activate our libidos.

>why the fuck are there so many germans in Kazakstan
They where forcefully relocated to remote areas with harsh environments by the Soviets. Originally they where located closer to the west.

Wise words. I think there will need to be a big war before we get our identity and thus our libido back. I just don't want to be where it starts. I have children and I hope they will have a peaceful life and have children of their own.

Eastern Europe is now making a stand again the EU and their suicidal multi-culti agenda.

But we need a country to fall first before people wake up properly. I know I sound like a coward but I'm lucky that I can probably move wherever I like before it happens due to my work. I hope you can too.

Because they are like little babies, constantly looking to the adults for supervision and approval.

Plenty of white people defect to Japan and South Korea.

I'm going to be honest here bong, if any country falls it'll probably be the United Kingdom, France, or Germany. Even then you shouldn't underestimate the effectiveness of demoralization. We've been in a silent war of propaganda since the 1960's and many whites have learned a roll over mentality. They are animals without their survival insticts. Does that make them animals at all or just biological robots programmed to flee and shut down.
I'm sickened. I want what you have, a family, but I don't think I'll get it. I'm too bothered by the status quo and God has given me talents that would be of great use in this struggle for whites. I don't think I can let them go to waste. I will try to spread my genes in the end, if I can, if we win. As for you, you're no soldier, but armies need support units too. Just breed as many white children as you can financial bear. It may be uncomfortable, but you'll be doing your part.

Because whites appreciate the ehtnostate they got going on.

>forgetting we used them as slaves

Because having toilets and electricity is like magic to them. These parasites call white people evil, yet if it wasn’t for white people, they’d still be living in shacks and hoping their crops didn’t die.