What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-XoniV5KwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What soygoy is this?

Shekels.

Does anybody actually watch his shitty show un-ironically?

they fuck dog together

I do

Warski banged Southern. Its old news.

Oh hi Jean Pierre Graupiiiadsidsaidsaids. Dont you have some Nazi to prop up and claim that race is not a social construct?

His forehead looks like my veiny cock.

Why the fuck is Lauren Southern showing up at so many youtuber's houses? I don't see anyone else doing this. She was at BlackPigeonSpeak's house too a few months ago

Don't you have a bread line to go starve in?

I can almost see his lips twitching to open up in a display of soy.

E-celeb cock carousel.

Thats who she lost her virginity to just recently

I like it.
I don't watch all of them, but there have been some interesting points discussed.
More entertaining than MSNBC.

That's the infamous Adam Race Warski.

Trying to recover her career after a commie baited her dumb ass to admit to fucking a nigger.

Always, I can't see a reason not to at this point

They need to make sure the dog keeps away from chicken bones. They can splinter, and hurt them. Thoughtless and superstitious people leave them around public places.

Race isn’t a social construct though, do you seriously actually believe

Looks very jewish.

Because she’s a right wing thot who fucks other e celebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-XoniV5KwE
The soy is strong in this one

The problem with his show is he can't get any good critics on. They got fucking Jared Taylor and no one to oppose him which is so strange because there's plenty of things to disagree with him on.

how do we fix the tradthot problem

She desperately tries to rescue her coal burning ass and stay relevant.

For a yt teamup you get to slam her worn out beef curtains, it's a bold business strategy let's see if it works out for her

Gotta get that circle jerk going both literally and metaphorically to hide the fact she fucked a nigger.