Let's pretend Michelle Obama really is a trap. So what?

Wouldn't "coming out of the closet" about it halfway through Obama's term make Democrats/SJWs like her more? Is there really a point to this at all? Or are we just bashing her because her spouse is a political opponent of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cDXM-ZQwtRM
youtu.be/CzyPN8-AbJQ
youtu.be/JrWM_uhw3Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a shill and you just streissand effected yourself. Michael is a man confirmed.

she either has a monster clit or a microcock.
it's a man.

Great answer.

how fucking dense do you have to be to make this thread

Probably as dense as the semichub Michelle has in OP’s pic.

Muh dick

right one is a known tranny.

it's all a psyop to gaslight the public

Michael has a cock!

The question was why would she hide it? Why waist the time?

Because it means the obama children aren't really theirs and they lied about it to the whole country.

Check this out guys. How sweet. Him and his Micheal. youtu.be/cDXM-ZQwtRM

Is Cuckerberg's wife a trap with traps like Michael Obama?

But why do you care? It's not your kids. Why would you care about the lie? There's no movation. No point. Just a blind conspiracy theory to shame the former president wife.

another pic of a drugged Chink man

they are embarrased because she is a black man
with a tiny penis

Because that’s a gigantic fat lie. Because I’d love to laugh at all the faggots who for years called that gorilla attractive. Especially the hip hop community, who has been very fond of that nigger.

Oh and checked.

Obama being gay would severely hurt his numbers with blacks

on second thought, she may just have a clenis

>Pretend

>waist
I'll pretend for a minute that you're not a complete mongoloid

America is not ready for a tranny first lady. Got it? Ok, good

I can beat a gorilla bare handed.

No kidding.

I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.

Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.

I have insane speed and reflexes matching only those of God himself.

I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head into oblivion. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.

There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with my power my friends. You're simply to weak to accomplish anything.

Any beta man with a little bit of practice can take out a gorilla with a knife. But bare handed it's much more difficult, it requires more technique.

But she's not a trap. This whole thing is fucking stupid.

Most likely she has problems with her feminine plumbing and is forced to wear bulky undergarment protectors daily. It's a pretty common issue for some black women, especially after they have kids.

a man that inherited a lot of pepsi money, a fucking lot, told me in 08' it was a man. i said thats crazy, even for me. now i know that old man is way more connected than even some of us are. fucker was miles ahead of us.

Everything you believe in is a lie
the Earth is Flat
Satan deceived the whole world
Come to Christ or you will burn in Hell forever

youtu.be/CzyPN8-AbJQ

>Romans 10
>9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

youtu.be/JrWM_uhw3Cg

Didn't Clinton get impeached for lying to congress about cigar fucking a slam pig?

>6' 2" 189lb.
Sorry, you are not a bodybuilder

that's interesting as fuck. Where did you meet him?

That was witch hunt though and every knew it. Which is why his approval rating grew afterwards

>cigar fucking a slam pig?
Never change kiwi. Never change

The board was not ready for a play like that.... it is all chess

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>why tell everyone that you have a big clit

you are so fucking dense

btw taylor switft is a dude.

proves the degeneracy of the left, proves to an even greater extent (not that its needed atm) that they only represent their own victim types.
mexicans, blacks, lgbt, trannies, retards, gimps, mudslimes and so on
but never the people who elected them..

he uses her as an normie opinion generator.
doesnt have to mean its bad, but usually it is.

his son and i grew up together, the old man knows a lot of the shit we do. i've confirmed the push for marxism with him, as well.

kinda looks like JBP

Why do you have to pretend? Its a man, and a discusting one.

One serious question people would start asking is where, who and how did they get their kids.

>Let's pretend
pretend all you want faggot

Im on board. Dont expect others they are too far gone.

Obama claimed there were no scandals and no terrorist attacks during his presidency.

He's the kind of delusional faggot who literally refuses to admit he's a faggot because he put a skirt on his donkey dong boyfriend.

worth mentioning, he confirmed that for me in 2012 when we got kiked. when i first began to notice its manifestation. he couldnt or wouldnt tell me why, but time proved him right.

His name is Michael LaVaughn Robinson from Chiraq USA

>Michael LaVaughn Robinson
sad

She just has a really big mound. Kind of hot actually.

big fucking traps also.

>pretend

I'm a powerlifter and damn, those are some impressive picking-heavy-shit-off-the-floor traps.

sadly
checked
...the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

Nigger tranny lover spotted

Niggers hate fags, so I can only imagine how they would react to their black savior being a cocksucking faggot.

Impressive of him to speak out openly about this shit despite having a lot to lose.

It is like Melania has the more manly face.

hes invested in this. not us, but the way he sees the most damage from his boomer side, he builds churches and donates them to influential neighborhoods. he knows what i am, and looks at me favorably above his own son. hes actually apologized to me for raising him jewish, said it was for his own protection.

>pretend

what a disgrace, surprised she wasn't wearing sweatpants and Jordans

rip Joan Rivers.

Looks like a tranny Filipino makeup artist. Jfc.

That gorilla is buff

WE WUZ QWEENZ

You’re not thinking in terms of cash flow. Sometimes you have to ride the wave and wait for the tide to strike.

he is living proof not all boomers encouraged this. when we got kiked, and i feared the van, he anne franked me in a loft on one of his properties for 6 months with an open check out date. i'll be forever grateful to him.

If what they say about some black men are true, MO wouldn't be able to hide it, especially around White wimmins.

Who is that guy next to Zuckerberg?

Oh, look Andy Dick got contacts.

>pretend

That's why I never wasted my time researching whether she's a man or not. Her having a cock changes nothing just like her having 11 fingers changes nothing.

As opposed to, say, her being a Russian spy. That changes everything.