The Promised Neverland

New chapter out, new cliffhanger here
readms.net/r/neverland/045/4386/1

Does anyone else feel kinda bored from this arc?

Good. I didn't want them being good people anyway. Even if these demons turn out to be ''good'' it is much much better than them being humans.

How did Ray figure out who the girl was?

She was using the flowers as light that where in the cave where the kids got attacked before.

Something to do with the lamp i guess, but i don't know what

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

He was looking down might have been a footprint she left, that wasn't exactly human.

I guess Emma wants to fuck Phil too, then.

Disgusting slut. She doesn't deserve Norman.

Ray noticed that neither she nor the man showed them their hands.

This post is bad and you should delete it.

>16 posts in
>already shipping shit
please no.
Anyway, I was actually not really enjoying the arc so far but these demons caught my interest. Why do they seemingly look so normal? I mean shit, they probably are hideous without the cloaks but the girl's chin looks fairly normal.

No, She's a filthy whore. And when Norman meets up with them again he has every right to go full /r9k/ on them.

She's a nice girl who cares about her family. Delete.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Happiness that his friend is alive.
Do not lewd the Ray, please.

>demons this humanoid
The kids will get demon powers.

Cliffhanger aside, this was a pretty interesting chapter and mostly cute.

>We've just finished setting up dinner
OH NO

>handholding

That's her wrist, blind-kun.

>dinner
>other kids not around
fuck.

Yfw the kids became dinner

I thought this too. Good way to thin out the cast. Keep the relevant ones (Don and Gilda), kill the rest.

If they did off some kids I kind of expect a couple more to survive along with Don and Gilda.

>yfw it turns out non of the kids get hurt and they all get out safe

I just realised Ray has fucked them over with the plantation demons, he might not notice since he's reunited with Emma but the message he engraved into the tree for them to find included the coordinates for B06-32 which sword demon will find and track them down to

>the demons are actually kind and helpful and legitimately cooked them all a big feast

>Ray just racially streotyped and called his kind saviours a slur equivalent of nigger

She's going to drown in thick demon semen as payment for her rescue while Ray engages in lewd /ss/ with the qt demon girl.

>qt
Just wait until you see her actual face under that cloak.

Fuck off, Emma is pure and Ray doesn't deserve this.

>people actually thinking the kids are dinner
There's no good reason to treat those two, leave them untied and wait for them to wake up at a separate area only to lead them to a dinner table of dead kids. If a meal is all they are after, put them on the dinner table with everyone, done.

Saving the premium meat for last, obviously.
I'm just kidding but it'd be funny.

Man, they just can't catch a break can they?

S-she'll be a qt! I hope

I want to make Emma a mama.

She'll be a literal semen demon. Five times as cute as Anna.

Will demon girl make it to the best girls group?

I want to impregnate Emma's unwashed asshole.

What annoys me the most is that they barely wake up and are already thinking millions of theories. We don't even have the chance to know the situation first. And that's why the cliffhanger becomes boring.

Shit, make them wake up, make them feel lost and then make them feel welcomed by the hooded guys, make them hope, make the reader feel that everything is all right... and then use the cliffhanger.

Absolutely disgusting. Emma's not for lewd.

I think this situation would've been more interested if Emma was the only one awake or something. She actually trusted them.

interesting*

Emma is only good for lewd. I bet these demons raise children for their prostitution ring instead of eating them as food.

Soon Emma's hips will be moving by herself as she yells for some faceless old demon to paint her shithole white.

Koreans are demons confirmed.

Reminder that 45 chapters have already passed and Emma remains a passive protagonist.

You have been tormenting me with these fucking posts for months. What's your problem with Emma. She's nothing but kind and likable, fuck. Pick on some shitter like Mama.

I have seem to miss the last chapter. Is everyone else already dead or were they just seperated?

Ray a shit that won't shut up so she can do anything, it's really annoying.

I think I got it. So Ray looked at the lamp and recognized the flowers because he saw them in the cave with the killer roots(chapter 39).
His reasoning for out them as demons probably was the following: since they have those flowers and know how to use them, they either can visit the cave regularly without getting killed(so the roots don't consider them food) or are the ones who put the flowers there to lead the potential food to the roots

I totally agree. In fact, I think Emma, Gilda and Don would be a better trio overall.

I agree. I wish Ray stayed away for a while so we'd get those three in the spotlight instead. I know it wouldn't be forever but still. Norman's already MIA so he's not bothering anyone. we need a break from Ray too.

t. Normanfag.

>someone tweeted this at Posuka

Norman a waifufag shit that wouldn't shut up so she could do anything too.

Maybe we should tweet her that Norman milking pic.

The one with Emma's and her strap-on?

I think that the reason Normal realized the guys are demons is probably going to be too obvious to have dragged it out. Like their footprints. Or maybe she has a tail.

>but i'm not Mama
>you are!

>Normal

Who.

Someone made me think about Norman when writing that post for some reason.

mangastream still shamelessly putting in shitty fanart for more ad impressions

How is NorMAN such a weak beta?

>Pick on some shitter
>You have been tormenting me with these fucking posts for months.

I'm trying.

You just want me to sperg out again. I know this and yet.

>Why do they seemingly look so normal? I mean shit, they probably are hideous without the cloaks but the girl's chin looks fairly normal.
That's what happens when a demon and a Mama love each other very much.

I'm going to need details.

And yet?

And yet I can't stop myself from replying.

What a weird chapter.
It's the same length as always but literally nothing happened.
Well, at least we've got some cute Emma and Ray together.
fucking Norman better arrive soon before I start ship these two

>considering jumping ships
How fickle.

I do now, honestly. That Ray smile got me.

>Asians tried to modify themselves
>They became demons
>Then they conquered the world and made other races their food
Ouch

we Bleach nao

I know, but they two look really good together.
Actually, anyone with Emma will look cute and can be shipped.
Even Don, Gilda, and Phil
Especially Phil