Why Does Sup Forums Blame Women For The Downfall of Western Society?

Seriously Sup Forums, as much as you hate women for their degeneracy. Saying not needing them and by replacing them with sex dolls, or worst breeding with Chinks, you are literally ending western culture

>breeding with Chinks
>implying niggers here get laid

because white women are STD incubators who vote for browns to come to our countries so they can bang them

The true mission of the white man is to find sluts, impregnate them with his seed and then run away and live a happy life while the useless women take care of the children.

It's been like this forever, sluts should be filled with white cum before some nigger or multiculti scum has a chance

>Implying everyone here are niggers that don't get laid
I hate to tell you user. You are looking at a mirror

Aren't Columbian women cum dumpster for white men?

not "fixing" them isnt the answer user.

the fundamental difference in our opinions is you hate them because they're degenerate i hate them because they're objectively empty-headed and childlike

>breeding with Chinks
what is wrong about that? hapas are close to pure whites. better than niglets. white women are trash. unfixable.

Because they are welfare queens and cumdumpsters and nothing more

They're just politically naive and are used as a tool by (((them))). They vote for and make feel-good policies that make people depend more on government

>what's wrong with that?
I think a very ugly Eugene with US passport could get a decent white woman from the poorest eastern european country instead of settling with one of these.

Because they act like men. I just jerked off to some fag getting nailed in the ass and even I don't want to marry someone that acts like a man.

Isn't that our (white men) fault for letting them have the right to vote?

Can't trust Eastern European women. They'll divorce you as soon as they get citizenship and take half your stuff. Asian women have the decency to wait until you die to take everything you have.

>artificially enhanced meat

Because they are emasculated faggots and half the anti woman posts are from jealous Asian men. These larping faggots saying "all women are so terrible" are pathetic. We are living and growing up in Weimar America every sex and group is fucked up. I even got a blowjob from a negress and slept with a bunch of sluts in college but now I have a wife and a family. Instead of actually reversing the falling birth rate faggots on here say "muh virgin" when I'm sure some of them aren't even virgins themselves.

It's fucking pathetic. Married women vote overwhelmingly right Wing. Go find a woman and be a good strong man who leads your woman.

>as soon as they get citizenship
stick with fiancee visa, learn from Muhammad user

this gentleman know how it is. if you are not black, come here, found your princess and take her to USA. I don't care. They are sluts. If you think they are better than your women, it is becouse they can hide it well.

t.hole

Why the fuck would I blame weak-willed sheep like western women? I blame the men responsible for enabling their shit a few decades ago. The only pleasure I get from the whole thing is knowing that most modern women are incredibly unhappy with the new status quo, and wish they were back looking after children and sewing. Even polls confirm this shit. These women don't want to be out doing 50 hours a week plus trying to have a kid before their body clock fucks them.

>Married women vote overwhelmingly right Wing
THIS

>Asian Men
Sad population

>encouraging Eugene to take Veronika home

based Oliver

This. Expecting people to be perfect when we're this far into the degeneracy is basically defeatism. Barring a collapse, incrementalism is the way forward.

>you are literally ending western culture
Women ended western culture during the sexual revolution. They destroyed the nuclear family and initiate the majority of divorces. Single mothers raised daughters with daddy issues and soyboys who never grew up with a father figure who could teach them how to be men. (((Western culture))) isn't worth preserving anymore. Let it all burn.

Women didn't create western culture so how would removing them destroy it?

>sexual revolution
It is more like feminism in my opinion. We were too lenient toward these barbaric women. In fact, they could have been easily tamed than Niggers

>how would removing them destroy it
you got to breed with white women to preserve Chad's gene user. Tyrone, Muhammad, or Nguyen won't do that.

You're right. It's the Jews fault if anything.

What a loser. Would men of previous generations talked like this? You are a man right? Go outside, get a woman, and lead her in the right direction. Women are longing for strong men. Go be one not a defeatist faggot

But we don't have to give them rights.

Most Millennials weren't raised by single moms.

Men of previous generations wouldn't be a little crypto-feminist white knight faggot like you, that's for sure. Let's start at the beginning. Do you think stupid shit like "women should have rights?" Do you think asinine things like "women can be redpilled?" Do you think backwards things like "we need women to help us save our race?" If you do then you are part of the problem, and you're not an extension of our ancestors, you're a break from them.

They wield all the political power, and use it to make laws that are directly contrary to reality. This destroys the laws, and the justice system that is supposed to enforce them.

The end result is women destroy any civilization they get to lead, and I liked having a constitutional republic with freedom of speech and religion. The fact that it's being destroyed pisses me off, the fact that its destruction is completely unnecessary pisses me off more, and the fact that nothing will even be learned from it, because the women will just say, "Oopsie daisy! It's totally broken, and it's totally not our fault even though nobody else even had the ability to break it," pisses me off the most.

Lol get mad loser. No women don't deserve rights and aren't red pilled. I'm not under any illusions here. But I have a wife and a kid and another on the way while you drink Mountain Dew and spaz about it online. Like I said we live in fucked up times so MEN AND WOMEN aren't gonna be these pure little angels. But incels like you won't even have kids but complain about white birth rates it's fucking pathetic. No my wife isn't a fucking piece of European art but she's good too me and we are actually helping unlike autistic faggots like you.

> implying Sup Forums was /incels/ before the election

Everyone should have rights. I don't get these people thinking the whole world is falling apart. It isn't. It's just your media sensationalism and now you want me to give up my rights because you're in panic mode.

>Removing women's rights
I definitely side with you on this move.

Yeah....thats the point. Westerb culture created feminism, liberalism, communism, and enables kikes and homosexuals.

It needs to go.

You say you are for nature but you're for artificially placing barriers on women through the law.

Well I'm for rights but not as currently constructed in family courts etc
People on here don't realize it's the black and brown vote we have to worry about not the white women vote

This is just nonsense you tell yourself to make yourself think you're contributing something when you're not. The Jews don't care that you swept some basic bitch uggo off her feet and whisked her away to some suburb. As long as you pay your taxes, stand out of the way of "progress," and do what you're told, they don't care if you're having kids. They will just continue using you as a cash cow for their grand multicult-globalist designs. You don't obstruct that plan in any way whatsoever simply by shitting out kids who will grow up and be the same law abiding cash cows that you are. If anything they need you to keep creating taxpayers because God knows niggers and spics don't pay taxes (also women don't either). All your choices have done is given you a sense of superiority to bitch at other men on a Cambodian Buddha sculpting symposium.

>Everyone should have rights.
Feminist nonsense. Why should women have rights? Explain.

t. mephistopheles.

That's a faulty argument. Whatever system you create, the forces of evil will rise to meet it.
Men need to be vigilant to stop evil from prospering.

>women can be red-pilled?
For sure dude, I'm married to a Stacy who was politically left-leaning. Just got to shed a light on her. Start by Race and IQ meme

>I don't get these people thinking the whole world is falling apart
The average IQ in the US is dropping due to dysgenics and immigration. The little welfare you have is still not sustainable because you keep taking in people who ae a net negative to society. US debt is still out of control, race relations are worse than ever, etc.

Things are not getting better, dumbass.

Because if people have only one life to live it's unfair to live it in restriction. People deserve freedom as a human right.

The 1.2 billion year tyranny of the eternal 'female' must be brought to an end.

How would a totalitarian state be better for me? If I'm prevented from benefitting from the state it's of no good use to me.

>you won't even have kids but complain about white birth rates
Why on Earth would anyone get a woman pregnant in a society where a woman can use that to take half of your stuff in a divorice, along with alimony and child support? 50% of married couples in the US divorce. Of the 50% that do not, a significant percentage of them are miserable and stay married for various other reasons (finances, children, social expectations, and so on). Maybe you don't have anything of value that you've worked for, but I'm not going to risk what I've worked for so some chick can use me as a retirement account when she decides to whore around.

Asian women to the rescue!

These women aren't turned on by the brownies. These Merkel types are just miserable holes with unfulfilled maternal instincts who want to mommy everybody, but with the men's money of course. If it was actually taken out of their paycheck instead of the old white men, they would reassess their stance. But then again, they've been raised with daddy and boyfriends paying for everything their whole life, so why would they assume anything different?

Lol so yours duganist faggot. Makes sense. So you don't believe a woman should have the right to an attorney if she is accused of a crime?

Anyways angry sad little men like you make me laugh. "Yeah don't have white kids" if the dollar collapses and the economy ranks a new civil war could happen and somehow it's better if there are less white people to fight in it... Nazbol faggot

That's not evidence of women being capable of being redpilled, that's evidence of what gender realists in the manosphere have been saying for years, which is that women adapt to the belief structures and expectations of strong men in their lives. Were she to move on to another man, you would watch as her views changed to adapt to the new man in her life.

So much of the conflict between tradcons and MGTOW boils down to the former not being redpilled on gender realism.

Everybody lives under some sort of restriction, men and women alike. That's a terrible argument. If you dream of life with no restrictions you dream of unachieveable utopia. And women don't "deserve" rights just because you say so. Where does that "deserve" come from? Based on what? And you give no thought to the reality that women are incapable of exercising rights responsibly.

Because you won't be raped by niggers?

Enjoy Brazil 2.0 then, you fucking idiot.

I'm not a duginist, what? And no, I don't. I believe in coverature. If a woman is accused of a crime it's her male guardian's liability. Why was she allowed to go out into the world unsupervised and commit a crime without her male guardian?

You still don't get it

I think that if people are irresponsible with their rights we should just let natural selection do the job. If someone wants to take heroin and die it's their issue.

Yes but the male restriction doesn't prevent them from following their dreams in your society. It doesn't prevent their autonomy or independence. Imagine being an intelligent woman and held back her whole life. Is this the kind of life to live just because society says so?

Lol "I'm afraid my wife will l-leave me"

Only if you are a weak faggot. MGTOW have ruined this board and make actual white MEN look bad

I can go outside in the middle of the night where I live and feel safe.

>Saying not needing them and by replacing them with sex dolls, or worst breeding with Chinks, you are literally ending western culture

If we tolerate them, we are ending it anyway

>artificially placing barriers on women through the law.
Most women were fine with the barriers, for example, the right to vote. The right to vote supposed to come with the responsibility to get enlisted during the war. It was our (men's) fault to let feminist to poison the traditional way of thinking.

Why should women be permitted by society, at the cost of society, to follow their silly little vaginal "dreams?" Simply because they want to? Who cares what they want? What's more, why should I assume women know what they want? Because they say so? That's good enough for you? Are you in the habit of believing what women say rather than watching what they do?

Okay buddy have fun dying alone and LARPing about revolution from your room.

Or we can totally eliminate the draft so men don't have to be drafted.

So no argument. Just as I thought. Fuck off back to where you came from, knight.

How do they improve the west? Hard mode: nothing to do with vagina

>You still don't get it
that's not an argument. you have to be more intelligent than this to be on Sup Forums

Because if you don't have autonomy you have a life not worth living. You also have to be a victim of other people's whims. If nobody wants to do somethinhg and you can't get money for something you have to suffer. You also can't get money to save up for alternative treatments if something goes wrong. You're also stuck in poverty or in unsafe neighborhoods if you're not the best looking.

It's not fear, it's cold, calculated statistics. Would you put your life earnings on black in Vegas? Because that is the same likelihood that your marriage will end. Every one of those grooms thought they were going to last forever like you seem to be deluded into. But it ended for them. And after that she can still siphon money from you via alimony and child support. If you take those odds you're an idiot.

I understand and I'm not some "white Sharia" fag, just saying a strong nationalist government is the best protection for white women. Not advocating the weird shit these losers do I treat my wife and kids great. Just saying when your white kids or family become only like 20% of the population in a couple decades they will be abused or killed anyway

And why should I place a bunch of strangers I don't know over my own dreams? Why should I place the needs of a society that made me an outcast over myself?

Is it impossible for you to see where trends in immigration and dysgenics will lead? FFS.

Also if me following my dreams and having rights influences other people negatively it's their own fault. People should take responsibility for their own actions.

And you're the reason our country is turning into Brazil. Jesus it's so pathetic. You aren't strong enough to be a good husband(like most of the soy boy faggots who's wives leave them) so you die a sad lonely creepy old man. Enjoy

More nonsense. A life can still be worth living without autonomy. Your argument is akin to saying that a woman with 3 kids, a loving husband, an extended family, and a nice home, doesn't have a life worth living because she's not allowed to go out and live her dream of being a slutty whore with a useless office job. It's just claptrap. People find meaning in their lives all across the world, and throughout history, without absolute freedoms to run around actively deteriorating society as women do now. All of these troubles you enumerate are the troubles of emancipated modern women, a reality that would be washed away in a traditional society under coverture and a dowry system. Those problems weren't created by men like me, they were exclusively created by men like you.

Assuming you're a woman, it wouldn't be up to you. You'd get no say in the matter.

mmm who's the cute little white one....

>eliminate the draft so men don't have to be drafted.
Nice, I think Chad hired Oliver for Navy defense purposes in the early 40's, and then, Haruto almost wiped us out.

Women are biologically incapable of taking responsibility for their own actions. This isn't controversial. This is basic gender reality known since antiquity.

/ourcat/

Yeah and if her husband gets sick or dies she has to live in poverty. If her husband is stingy with money he won't let her do anything. Useless office job? What if she likes programming or being a scientist? She should have to stop because society says so?

Also many women are nurses and teachers. Should they be forced to stop?

Says the fat little faggot from behind a keyboard. You think you have any say in anything? No your genes will die out and thank god for that.
Lol "you have no say"- says random man on image board Kek

Then let darwinism and natural selection do its work and then we will end up with women who do. Are you afraid to take up the offer?

No, the reason our country is turning into Brazil is because a bunch of weak-willed married men allowed their wives to start voting. And those women are now trying to allow every refugee under the sun into the country. If I was going to get a wife and have kids, it sure as shit wouldn't be with a US-bred turbodyke feminist. Meanwhile, I'm fine with being able to travel instead of being shackled at home with kids.

I can choose to break the law and be a criminal. I still have a choice. I'd dedicate my life either to crime and getting ahead or to completely dropping out of society or to protesting.

yes they need fixed and educating, but also yes Sup Forums are bitter about women because this board tends to attract more introverted types who don't do as well with women (on average).

well adjusted men know women are dumb and stupid and led like sheep so lay the primary blame where it belongs which is with us for losing control of our society to the kikes fags and other undesirables, and thus women along with that.

tpbp

Women went to shit because men went to shit first. Also, Jews.

If her husband dies that would be protocols in place to assure the and her children's well being. You think previous societies didn't think of these things? And it's not a woman's place to determine whether her husband is being "stingy." It is the husband's job to manage finances. He knows best. What you call stingy, he almost certainly calls prudent. And he's probably right.

As for female coders and scientists, don't make me laugh. It's all an affirmative action carnival show.

A mojority of women have caretaker jobs, like nursing, kindergarten teacher, caretaker in a retirementhome, etc. You know, like what women used to do for their famile except now they take care of strangers for a paycheck.

No we won't, because we evolved over the course of hundreds of thousands of years to be this way. Nobody is going put society on hold for hundreds of thousands of years so women can evolve out of being shitty. Maybe.

LOL blames white woman vote not shitskin and nigger vote. Kek these buzzfeed articles about the alt right being a bunch off loser virgins were true!

This. These people blaming women are probably weak little boys themselves

Women held those jobs for a long time. Nursing was important in the Civil War and women like Laura Ingalls were teachers.

Most white women in the US voted for Trump...

I don't have this magical female brain you speak of. I'm defying what you call biology and I'm proud of it.

An 7 year old can also "choose" to commit a crime, but in common law countries can't be charged with them. Women aren't any different. In fact, they're just children in adult bodies themselves. And nobody cares about your noble resistance. You'd get a bullet in your head and that would be that, and all the other women would fall in line. The evidence for that is the 10 thousand years of western civilization where women did just that.

There weren't enough shitskins and niggers to make a difference. Now there are because they imported them by the millions. White people allowed it to happen and it started with women that felt bad for the poor savages in other underdeveloped countries. Historically, men didn't care about those people, which is why they were more than willing to slay countless numbers of American Indians to get some free land.