Shingeki no Kyojin

Will hobo Eren say this to Reiner for sitting on Reiner´s kids in his titan form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTen9A82xIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to cum inside the queen.

RE onscreen steamy sex scene soon.

first for based captain Rico

Armin a cute.

Best Girl

Eren and him will share manly tears as they vow to fight the real enemy.

Annie is actually in love with eren, He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especial cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile :^)
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered people too.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Probably. Or something about how they're even. I keep thinking he's going to kill Gabi or any of the cadets just to hurt him/provoke him into fighting. Then he's going to get his shit pushed in by an angry Reiner and Zeke, or he'll almost win as usual and then get fucked by anti-titan artillery.

I feel like people here wouldn't despise him as much if he got a better hairstyle.

>Annie is actually in love with eren

>"Eren, I...."

ANNIE STINKS VERY BAD

Who else dropping the manga if we get another chapter of dumb flashbacks?

This is all true.

I love Armilia.

I have coming this far. At least Zeke and Falco are interesting.

I want to eat the queen's insides.

the only truth

>He was this close of killing Armong
Shame.

The flashbacks are good since they're focused on the developing a good character. There should be more shit happening in the present, though. I'd honestly be pleased with just seeing the crippled hobo in the background again, or at least doing something like visiting the Yeager clinic for medicine or having a chat with Pieck over their crutches.

They aren't dumb flashbacks, action tard.
They are important context for the warriors and reiner as a character.

There are still a quite a few things we don't know, like how reiner got the armored titan in the first place, how they infiltrated paradis etc.

>"Yes, Mikasa?"

Reminder that manlet cried like a baby in Hanji´s arms that night.

Mikasa should have let him. Armin should rightfully have died within the first few chapters.

>as long as the dick keeps working I don't care ;3
I knew shipfags were degenerates.

I miss you Erwin...

>Yes Mikasa?

I knew it.
Also annie says her enemy is the entire world, after eren and the gang learned everything he came to the same conclusion.

Therefore annie will join them.

LM soon.

Not shipfags, just land whales.

When did this become hotter than this?

He loves Emilia, sorry.

this desu this!

Did he cum too?

>Go back into your jail, disgusting imposter.

Did they kill her dad?

I love how shifter marks look.

Historia will find herself a good dyke.

Fuck you the flashbacks were great

I feel like annie has a crush on him the way she acts so flirty and shit, but eren is way to dense for any kind of serious romance to happen.

But i can totally see her teaming up with the survey corps to save the eldians in marley, because ultimately that's what she wants.

>dumb flashbacks
Get out of here you fucking inbred. By all means drop it now.

Probably.

I've been on this ride since 2013. I'm staying no matter how good or bad it gets.

I have some brutal spoilers about chapter 95. It's a torture chapter, flashbacks of Annie crystal getting smashed and her torture. I don't know how Isayama will pull out of this but sure will be controversial.

I wonder if some edgy snkfag had them actually tattooed on their face

Annie is made for Bert cock

I think that's anyone's deal with the series at this point. I've been with it longer than you have and I came to that conclusion around the time the serumbowl happened.

The flashbacks are great. If you want to drop, good riddance.

No, it just confirms that Annie has no loyalty towards Marley's or even the Eldians. She only cares about going home. If by making an enemy out of Marley will get her back home to her father like she promised that then she will do.

She will not join them

nope

>serumbowl
I meant to write Uprising.

Nice job with all of the Rico posts user

Annie hates Bert and Reiner.

>Must Protect her smile at all cost!

It's that time of the day. Everyone post lewd Historia pics for me.

yeah but she will join Eren

End Game

ANNIE STINKS

Meaning that Mikasa is going to smash Annie's "crystal"?

DELET THIS

not a bad ending actually

I remember fapping to this girl back in the day, anyone else?

Thanks user.

If they got together it would remind me a lot of Goku and Chichi, how their relationship was so sudden and forced.

I don't think so, after seeing her scuffed relationship with her dad i'm sure meeting him will bring her no rullfilment.

What she clearly stated was that she wants to save the eldians stuck in marley, she wan't them to be considered human too, even though their week like she is.

Eren wants to help the eldians in marley, as does annie, a smart infiltration in which she adds them is 100x more likely to succeed then trying to capture eren herself. She's a smart girl, she'll choose eren.

I know that already, nigger.
I don't give a fuck about Annie, I just want to force fuck cute Historia until her pussy bleeds.

NO

Someone really needs to add Reiner in Annie's place and make the baby a gorilla.

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Someone already did, but the baby wasn't a gorilla, it just had a beard like them.

Pieck a cute!

>had Zeke's dick in her mouth
literal slut

>after seeing her scuffed relationship with her dad i'm sure meeting him will bring her no rullfilment.
are you serious?

Annie had Eren's inside her mouth too

Not him, but Annie has a bad relationship with her dad. That's obvious enough considering he was begging her to forgive him.

I wonder if she ever apologised to him for that.

>Pieck at that moment

Still can't get over the fact that the SL would have captured 3/3 had it not been for her.

MVPieck aka the Warriors guardian angel.

It's actually her fault, she couldn't even touch manlet.

>tfw there's an user out there who's fapped to this

I want to touch her butt

She literally everything, just so she could return home to him.
>That's obvious enough considering he was begging her to forgive him.
Her father was begging her to forgive her for making her enter that warrior program which he really regretted in the end, for unknows reasons. But saying she hold a bad relationship with her father even though she fought the whole time to return to him is just saying you lack reading comprehension. Annie treasures the techniques her father thought her even though she calls them useless.

>Becomes a shifter that will die on 13 years
>Just used for transport
Kek

Me too user.

If Mike hadn't screamed, is it possible Zeke would've just forgotten about him as he walked away?

EH canon

Totally.

>lelouche is an EHfag
I must rethink my choices in pairings.

Them teasing Zeke at the end of S2 means that the next season will be two cours right?

That's a false trip/name combo, silly.

Lelouch spamming shipping shit yet again

>Tripfag is delusional.

Yes. Take a look at the official s3 teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=qTen9A82xIY