Based black women

How come you don't have a black gf, Sup Forums?

>data n/a

What would be the point?

>White man makes money
>Nigress just steals more slowly

Means asians are red pilled.

Asians hate niggers. Thats they didn't have enough data to even mention it.

Because I shot cum in and on other black girls

>asians
>over half the world's population
>no data on black relationships
kek

I kinda assumed the data was from America where there aren't that many Asians.

better question
>how come blacks and yellows aint fucking

because Asians know better, not to burn the coal or drill the oil.

Lmao where the fuck do you live?
Literal Chinatowns in every major city

Black women deal with the most likely man to try and fuck them over: black men.

White men deal with the most likely woman to try and fuck them over: white women.

After dealing with the shittiest and most entitled partners possible, a white man and a black woman find each other and realize there's another way.

You know Asians are only around 5% of the US population, right?

are you retarded?

High concentrated in Urban areas where blacks tend to congregate tho.

It's unusual to find good looking black women, and you shouldn't go for someone with very dominant african genes or you will end up with a genetic freak

According to this data.
White men get divorced by asian women more than white women.
Most likely to divorce a white husband is:
Asian women, then white, and then black.

used to
she was a sweet girl but we decided to end it because I was moving to another state and she was still in college

asians will never be blacked no matter how hard (((they))) try

Even if I didn't think it was bestiality and had a black gf; Why keep one? Pump and dump is all black men do to them. There's no reason to stay with them, especially if they get pregnant. Even if the child grew up to do well, mulattos organize low agency blacks into revolts that get themselves and whites killed, it's a bad deal all the way around. And if you didn't want children, why not just get a sex doll?

Pretty sure they can get numbers from San Diego though

they said no.

I'm talking to one on OKRoastie, i'm a 4/10 soyboy so she isn't that enthusiastic about me.

>genetic freak

I've seen Latino/black mixes, they don't look that bad actually, they have a certain appealing aesthetic. depends on what the couple looks like.

Study is invalid, hard to get divorced when you are dead from AIDS.

Asians really are the next best thing to whites. I think they hate niggers just as much as we do and never seem to be on welfare or any gibs for that matter. I used to work at The Univerity of Florida and there are entire apartments that are Asian.

theres as many fags as there are asians

Theres a black girl I know who wants me something fierce. Like makes no secret of it. I told her if shit goes sideways with my current girlfriend she'll have dibs.

I'm not into bestiality

I've never had a white gf so going for black seems like too big a step in difficulty.

Do indians/arabs count as black? Cause that would validate my fetishes.

we're getting married this year

This doesn't surprise me. Usually the women initiate divorce. A black woman in a white man's arms understands that status.

we're not into bestiality

>wh-what do you think of the dress user...