What are some good methods for spotting a shill?

Genuinely curious. I've been shitposting for almost as long as Google has existed. How do you all distinguish between:
1. Fellow shitposters
2. Enemy meme-combatants
3. Professional Shills
4. Ironic bros
5. People who actually believe what they are saying (normies)

fuck you shill leaf, the day of the rake is coming

Your post, Op, is a shit post. You're a Leaf. But I repeat myself.

>How can we fit in better goyim, tell us how to spot us.

only Americans are in a place to bully Canadians u shitholer

Seriously, Antifa shitposting guide. If it's one of these, it's a shill.

its inevitable leaf, your drama teacher will be the responsible to bring the day of the rake

Then there's the JIDF shit posting shills. They post a lot of the hate threads and division threads where "X isnt white", because they want to get the goys fighting each other.
Could be.

Yeah my PM sucks but an entire country wants to build a wall to keep you out haha

Nah I pretend to be a black jew on facebook but I'm not actually jewish

Easy.

I can spot a faggot at 5,000 yards.

meme flag or leaf cuckposting. just those two make up at least 90 percent of the shills

Are Canadians actually that bad on Sup Forums? I don't come here that often.
How do you know they aren't just Israel using a vpn?

hahahahaa 50 dlls says your name is muhammad

the realistic answer is that you can't
and that if you take this thought process to its logical conclusion, you end up like the /ptg/ite retards spouting "SHILL SHILL SHILL" at bait posts

i'll raise another 50 your surname is Goldsteinberg

surname? in mexico we don't use surnames muhamad

>don't use surnames
haha what a shithole.
+ your English is too good for a spik, u kike.

>what a shithole.
that's because i come from a slightly less shithole part of mexico, but you muhamad, why don't you go back to paki shitskin, canada was nice before it turned to shiet, go back please nobody wants you

Lol the shills are desperate trying to get any information they can thinking you can sift though the sewer of shit that is Sup Forums

It's good to have a shill redpill thread once in a while, for the sake of newfags

Helps keep the board clean

Don't be a moron.
Becomes fairly simple after that step is completed.

You glow. That is how we know. Figure it out yourself kike. We aren't going to make your job easy. KYS now before you and all of your friends are exposed.

100 threads consistently filtered with only 12 phrases
its that fucking predictable

The only way is to search the true, shills need lies to get attention, shills needs attention to things that doesn't matter
Once you know the truth, you will know what matters

Also, nothing wrong with taking the bait to drop the redpill, just remember to sage

It's one big Turing Test.

Leftists parrot eachother and have no real opinions of their own

that's a pretty bad example, seeing how southern actually is jewish and got exposed as a tradthot

>1 FUCKING POST BY OPs ID
>MEMEFLAGS
>OP image is some half naked girl

Shills make sweeping statements to discredit or tarnish an idea, but will never address details or counter arguments. Their purpose is to strike with narrative-driving jabs and then weasel away to avoid having to back up anything they say, because a shitty defense is worse than just retreating and not having to defend.