You're all living in America!

American culture dominates your pathetic cultures. Think about it:

>entire world listens to American music, watches American television, American movies, and consumes American media/art
>entire world drinks Coca-Cola and eats pizza
>entire world eats at American restaurants like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, etc
>there are over 8000 McDonalds in Europe alone statista.com/statistics/256044/mcdonalds-restaurants-in-europe/
>entire world relies and uses American inventions like the internet, planes, clean drinking water, etc
>entire world drives American automobiles like Ford, BMW, Mercedes, etc
>entire world is under the economic thumb of American corporations and businesses
>entire world admires our accomplishments: winning 2 world wars back to back and putting a man on the moon
>entire world wants to come to America
>entire world even dresses like Americans

How many pairs of blue jeans do you own?

Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3H89GXU9OeU
youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE
statista.com/statistics/256044/mcdonalds-restaurants-in-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik
youtube.com/watch?v=0tTmpzfyChw
youtube.com/watch?v=1e4Gu-v0IhU
youtu.be/tZlPvDYtfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58
youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-iWo
youtube.com/watch?v=h1BsKIP4uYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>America is the best
>West by God Virginia
>2018
>still not American citizen
>would feel bad, man.

Why didn't you pick an American band then?

youtube.com/watch?v=3H89GXU9OeU

cuz that's his point you moron

Fuck Germanistan! This is the music the Berlin wall fell to.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE

im going to a contrarian on this one.

>>entire world listens to American music, watches American television, American movies, and consumes American media/art
you mean jewish music, tv, movies, media but no one really cares about modern art.
>>entire world drinks Coca-Cola and eats pizza
shitty energy drink and italians food?
>>entire world eats at American restaurants like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, etc
really being liberal with the word restaurant.
>>there are over 8000 McDonalds in Europe alone statista.com/statistics/256044/mcdonalds-restaurants-in-europe/
>>entire world relies and uses American inventions like the internet, planes, clean drinking water, etc
swedes would have figured out internet, ancient greeks worked out the idea for us for planes, ancient people were able to make drinking water safe by storing it in copper vessels.
>>entire world drives American automobiles like Ford, BMW, Mercedes, etc
uh, i hope that one is a joke.
>>entire world is under the economic thumb of American corporations and businesses
Jewish thumb
>>entire world admires our accomplishments: winning 2 world wars back to back and putting a man on the moon
ruining Europe you mean
>>entire world wants to come to America
The jew want to make the entire world american
>>entire world even dresses like Americans
kinda but not really.

>how many blue jeans do you own?
1 pare of pants and 2 pare of thigh high jean shorts.

>"pare"

opinion discarded

Mercedes-Benz and BMW were made by Germans though.

That a German band, mocking the Moon "landings" mean America has won?

Go to bed son, obviously this thread is beyond you

I prefer British music.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

>pizza
weak bait lol

That's Jewish music. Faggot.

faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=0tTmpzfyChw

> Entire world is eating pizza

> American

An American claiming something that belongs to another culture? I can't believe it

The whole world laughs at Americans for being less than 50% white, but more than 80% gender fluid. also, the way you gave up your culture in a single generation and started worshiping kikes instead is beyond pathetic, there has never been a nation as easily conquered as the USA was.

cant argue with that logic

> Your culture

Again, when did America have a culture ?

>The whole world laughs at Americans for being less than 50% white
No, that's just the

>BMW
>Mercedes

thanks germany

>pizza
thanks italy

>clean drinking water

>your television shows
i dont know about other countries but AMAIZINGLY (even for me) netflix shows are mexicanizing not the other way around
if you think about it NARCOS is gringo culture mexicanizing

>dress
thanks france

Doesn't matter queer. We cheapened it and made it ripe for mass consumption.

Germans make some good music
youtube.com/watch?v=1e4Gu-v0IhU

Thanks for Taco Bell, Paco. Oh yeah that's right, you got a food truck. How quaint.

Pizza wasn't the only you made cheap

The US has won with Culture victory. You can get Coca-Cola in nearly every single country on the planet and watch a Hollywood movie almost anywhere in the world in a theater.

>The US has won with Culture victory

for now, france had its time
to be seen what will happen now that Hollywood is collapsing
who will fill that place?

Nice, try.
When I went to Germany I didn't drink Coca-Cola, I drank Kabul.

B8

Industrial culture if such term existed other than that you have nothing.

We ar beacon we are the citizens of union.

Yes, the US is the home of the culture pushed by kikes.

>You're all living in America!

I'm sorry for my English, but I thought it's spelled ISRAEL.

Most likely local cinema. Hollywood only dominated because they used proprietary techniques and technology, now the rest of the world can do it just as well but without needing harems of children to rape.

That's the point. We took everything you faggots hold dear, cheapened it and made it better in some cases, and then feed it back to you as ours. You accept it as ours because it is ours. Your shit countries exported your cultures to us with people that no longer wanted to live in your shitholes. It's ours now and we let you share in the glory.

amerigoblins btfo

America is the greatest. As far as other nations, or some people within other nations, envy breeds contempt.

>We took everything you faggots hold dear
Being a pozzed soulless consumer drone who holds nothing dear isn't anything to be proud of. Everything that you cheapened and ruined was beautiful and inspiring and belonged to all whites, you shitted in your own bed in typical kike fashion.

Here to remind people that e nomine is better thank rammcuck

youtu.be/tZlPvDYtfp8

Yeah okay, this is a bait thread

aside from the bait threads on pol jews are actually extremely irrelevant in the real world, nobody likes their culture. Sure some are in politics and entertainment but their culture doesn't sell well so they don't incorporate it...that said it doesnt mean the normies want gas the kikes race war now, but they damn sure don't listen to hava nagila or eat gefilte fish, many would blow their brains out first.

The irony is that Americans are actually Europeans, the real white Americans died off when they lost the race war to the Indian Americans.

meme flag, opinion is as irrelevant as the jew

works for me

>jews are actually extremely irrelevant in the real world
Americucks are so thoroughly kike'd that they can't even see the hand of the jew anymore.

>be American
>problems to see irony
>probably get shot

you confuse an ideology with an ethnicity and wonder why you never make any headway in defeating it.

It's amazing, isn't it?

shut up nigger . Any high end tech in the us is under german Bernd Kommando

All of those inventions came from jewish men

>pizza
>clean drinking water
>wanting to come to America
>dressing like an American
>under American economic control
>listening to nigger music

This must be your first visit here... We all know the Jews did it, not being able to see it makes you the mutt you are.

Pretty much. But I love British English and local accents.

So the jewish are not the problem? hmmm...

You confuse an ideology with an ethnicity and wonder why you got completely subverted

Now go take a test to show us how white you really are.

One show about a couple niggers made by americans

Some call me a boomer
To LARP all the time
Paid attention
You'd be LARPing too

Karl Benz invented the automobile, but it was trash, Henry Ford took the idea and made it work

bullshit

So many contradictions on your post.

This is the thread theme song, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58

That's the point. You take it right back as it is given to you. Maybe not you individually, but your friends, your family, all of those around you. You are surrounded by it and constantly reminded of it. You faggots assume we revel in this shit as well. I'm just a turd like you, surrounded by the same shit. Everyday I wake up and see the same assholes piling more on us. You cry about your culture (that is really now ours), Americans did the work of adopting and incorporating these cultures. Jews that happen to live in America decided to profit from that work. Sorry if you can't handle it, that's just the way it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-iWo

>American education

Ford made it profitable to produce cars en masse. The cars were always inferior to German cars, the only thing I'll give you is that the nazi's took the mass production and started to produce vw and the rest followed.

>BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke in German, or Bavarian Motor Works in English) is a German multinational automotive manufacturing company which currently produces automobiles and motorcycles, and also produced aircraft engines until 1945.

Henry Ford didn't invent the car, he invented far better. The assembly line system.

Well...
>pizza is an american invention
No.
>the internet is an american invention
Sort of. But the world wide web isn't.
>clean drinking water
Imagine making this argument while Flint exists.
>entire world drives american automobiles like...
No. I don't know where you got this delusion from. American vehicles are more of a luxury than anything else, because maintaining one in Europe is fucking expensive.
>entire world admires our accomplishments: winning 2 world wars back to back and putting a man on the moon
Again, I don't know where you got this delusion from. I can at the very least speak for Eastern and Northern Europe - we're proud of our own history over everything else. Shit like having put a man on the moon comes pretty much last.
>entire world wants to come to America and be American
Maybe Western Europe, because they're the ones who like niggers.

Americans do not care about the opinions of foreigners. Without exception.

Thats literal fact, numbskull. Karl Benz's invention was a piece of shit, Henry Ford blew him the fuck out by making it better. Educate yourself.

this but BMW is much sexier, Mustang is nice though

Never had an empire tho.The British are the empire world champions.

So our culture dominates our culture?

Fucking tard.

they sure do
youtube.com/watch?v=h1BsKIP4uYM

not spicsville

First one is unhealty the secound is italian.

>entire world eats at American restaurants like McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, etc

Un healthy too

>entire world relies and uses American inventions like the internet, planes, clean drinking water, etc

Dude... US got most of their technologies from UK in exchange for some warships of ww2 when they desperately need them. Also u have a color TV, mexican invention and no bitching about it.

Only first is american.

>entire world is under the economic thumb of American corporations and businesses

Do you realize that US are the real "Jews".

As always US enter to a war when every one is wasted, smarth but not something heroic. Man on the moon, debatable.

Maybe in the 80-90's. Now is first world shithole.

entire world even dresses like Americans
No, you dress like westerns. Jeans are passing.

shut it bootlegger faggot, go worship your state you patethic mutt. Everyone laughs are your shitty city, dont say it is beatuiful because sure its great to look at but other than that you are confined to ur small tiki hutt u loser since you cant afford even 1 night in the nighest places in singapore, yet I can. Money is power u fucking fucker, IT seems like you have no money since u have no power..oh whats that u hve power ok go ahead and smoke some weed, oh u can't...oh ur being jumped too bad u cant defend urself ha, can you even drink water there?
talk about being conquered u pathetic singaporean fuck a nature.

I fucking love America dude

Yes, and it fucking sucks.
Blowback will be terrible for you fucks though.
Mutt Meridian is coming.

BMW, Mercedes are German companies user, -1/10 for the bait thread

>entire world listens to American music, watches American television, American movies, and consumes American media/art
There is no such thing as american culture
Pizza is italian and coca cola is liquid dump waste
They're slowly getting unpopular
>there are over 8000 McDonalds in Europe alone
See above
statista.com/statistics/256044/mcdonalds-restaurants-in-europe/
Planes were invented by ancient europeans and gooks in form of gliders, plus clean drinking water can't be an invention you stupid fucking mutt
AFAIK we all drive FIAT (national automobiles) here
Controlled by kikes
You didn't win WW2, the USSR won it
Big fucking nope
>entire world even dresses like Americans
Jeans are an italian invention

Just KYS pathetic amerishit, your '''''culture'''' will never be as glorious as Europe and Asia's culture.

We're the cool kids.

>lost an empire to virtue signal
lmao

>Jeans are an italian invention

That's true... venetian navy.

Controlled by kikes

You should stop beliving that, amerincans are the guys in charge. Jews are just someone to blame. That's a red pill.

Also this post it's so stupid that for sure is just bait.

Did you know... that amerishits are hated by every single human on this planet?

Thats awesome!

you royally fucked them up, it pays to be a winner and you did not win. You suffered the blowback and they rallied for self preservation. You would have done the same.

when I say you confuse ideology with ethnicity, I say you have Germans who openly call for miscegenation and immigration of non-germans

every nation has this scum and its not due to race, its an ideology that is to blame, a sickness that needs cured.

kikes have had their moments, you are right there. but so have niggers, so have whites from many nations. Polish and Germans got along fine and never held resentment towards eachother, right?(rhetorical question you don't have to answer, just making my point)

anyways, a bit off topic but John Travolta just met with Norbert Hofer 15 minutes ago, It was unexpected and I found it funny.

>eats pizza
WE WUZ ITALIANS N SHEEEEIT
> American automobiles like BMW, Mercedes, etc
WE WUZ GERMANS N SHEEEEEEEIT

>America
>culture

how cute

>Canada - 43%

Amerishit culture is not even 300 year old.
It is an uncontrolled blob of cultural abominations

>americans are hated
Jealousy is, as they say, a motherfucker

Did you know we don't give a shit about shitskin opinions?

>nobody likes their culture
nah jews are a huge part of the media culture since they produce, market and distribute it.

They all are.
Checked for massive salt reserves in this thread.

But it is true, amerishit.
These statistics are even outdated, the US is now regarded as evil in person by every single non-american

>germany
>russia
>greece
>australia
>netherlands
>shitskins

Why aren't you out sinking immigrant canoes Leo?

Baste Polan