Sup Forums vs NGE

Would Sup Forums choose to accept or reject instrumentality

(Which is basically heaven)

How is instrumentality heaven?
Fuck SEELE

Merge and be one with every one and be cared for forever by mommy

Explain more please.

Heaven is not meant to be had on earth.

Heaven should at least be desirable. A stagnant world is a dead one.

Instrumentality is kind, it replaces individuality with something far greater for humanity, Like a return to the womb, all bound together and safe for all enternity inside

All the worries people have, money, taxes, death, sickness, pain, loneliness, gone.

Only connection, love, belonging, attachment, safety, security, comfort and happiness remain.

Doesent that sound wonderful?

Just imagine the feeling lovestruck couples feel when they are together, like they are one being, so connected, so in love. So complete.

We could feel that a million times stronger. All of Humanity could be together and in love. True unification. True soul bonding. Literal heaven. Pure love.

All you have to do is return to another Lilith. Imagine being every person you ever loved And all of it beautiful and perfect. Our tiny minds incapable of truly grasping the ecstasy and joy it would bring.

Join us. Return to the Egg

collective consciousness

Imagine the erasure of all your self doubt, negative feelings and things holding you back, sure they make you "you" but they aren't worth holding onto, becoming one with everyone is an upgrade, you get to be something else, something far better. Something utterly wonderful.

This is why Shinji was wrong to reject instrumentality. He should have taken the plunge and accepted it, merged and become one with everyone, including those he loved. And his doubts and negative aspects of his self would be gone as he joined everyone in Liliths egg

Only a fool would reject such a literal heaven to go back to being an individual on a dead world.

How could you ever go back after experiencing instrumentality, you'd be a lost soul, disconnected from the spiritual umbilical cord of that true and pure existence. Nothing you could ever experience as an individual would ever compare. Ironically as an individuals You'd be nothing.

But with instrumentality, you are everything. You are immortal, you are safe, you are forever.

What could possibly be better than a sweet existence of love and belonging and connection for all time?

Fuck that. Hell is already other people, and now you want us to be forced together with them forever?

I WILL KILL YOUR EVAS AND EAT THEM RAW MOTHERFUCKER.

Instrumentality is the peak, the pinnacle.
Humanities forced evolution and its greatest one.

>The history of man has been one of overcoming hurdles. The joy of triumph, the sorrow of defeat, and the drive to overcome.

And you would feel that triumph always.

>Imagine a world where everyone loved you, where nothing you did was wrong
>Now imagine that for eternity. It would become incredibly mundane

Remember how they speak of hell and how the pain and torment is infinite and it's sufferers never ever adjust or get used to it? That's it's torture forever and ever. Endlessly.

Instrumentality is the opposite of that

It's heaven, a heaven whose joy and happiness is unending and never faltering. Unfading, the word orgasmic would be an microscopic understatement to describe how it would feel. An unending feeling of absolute joy and happiness and love.
A high that never ends, incomprehensible by our individual mortal minds, but once there. Oh once there.
You'd feel like human could ever feel, the joy of a god, the perfect existence. The ultimate form of being. Spiritual peak. Literal heaven. Nothing any individual could experience could compare.

And it will never end. You'll be happy, youll be in love, you'll be together. You'll be connected, you'll be feeling things indescribably beautiful and postive.

Doesent that sound utterly amazing?

Don't you see why it's so important that it happens, because it's the ultimate misfortune and cruelty to miss out on that, that's why your choice must be overridden, because you can't be trusted to make the right choice. Your entry into heaven will be made for you. And when you are there you will be one with all of us and you will see

You'd never get bored of it, you'd never tire of it, you'd never ever feel it wasn't anything but pure perfection. Humans can't even begin to imagine the infinite pleasure and happiness it would bring

The time of Man is over. it's time to come home to mother. U wer lost. Nw ur found

>merging with billions of shitskin
Jesus christ what a nightmare. No thanks, it's bad enough already.

It's is perfect, as much as you argue and fight and resist (similar to a child refusing a mothers embrace)
Lilith would take you, you would merge. And you'd never want to leave. You'd turn on your own opinions and ideals in the face of this overwhelming and intoxicating realm of happiness

Now. Get inside mommy

It was literally a globalist cabal of rich powerful jews attempting to literally liquefy the entire planet.

No i don't think Sup Forums is down with SEELE

>Thinks instrumentality is heaven
>Means singularity

Lets say only whites get it, due to the requirement if a soul, alright. Your siblings are your true brothers and sisters ok

Yes, we should all be one
I've explained it

Mommmmy will love us all forever

instrumentality is seen as the mechanism to achieve singularity.
instrumentality is not the goal nor is is heaven.

Yes yes

Join bodies with me

>the ultimate form of collectivism
go fuck yourself
also imagine being combined with nignogs and THOTS

no...
You are a retard that couldnt even manage to use the correct word and terms on a troll thread on an underwatter backgammon somali image board.

fuck No! No way, fuck off. Pretty much the same as dying, literally loosing self-awareness. I'm me and the only change I'm willing to make is into a better me.

STEELE are jews and I dont trust them

Yeah, Instrumentality sounds like Retrun to the Origin, only if we are talking about the Spirit. Soul is god creation, dirty.

Reject of course. My voice is already drowned in the maddening crowd without literally fusing with them.

I guess you could argue that all human stupidity (all those failed -isms) is just a byproduct of improperly dealing with the AT fields of others and your own but nah, the average man or woman is simply too wrong about everything for me to accept instrumentality.

Shhh. It will all be ok. Don't be scared of the merge. It's glorious. Mommy will look after you. I promise.

Just let go. It will be heaven.

Sounds Utopian...
I guess it would be nice, but at the moment we are stuck in the current reality. Maybe one day Instrumentality will be something obtainable by mankind, but I doubt I'll live to see it.

Reject, probably. In short, because Shinji is right when he leaves, existing and suffering is better than not existing at all. Interesting thing about this is that you are forced to join in the first place and then you have the choice of leaving. I say I would probably reject because seeing as how hard is to try and imagine yourself in instrumentality, any choice you make before hand will probably be rendered moot when you are overwhelmed by what instrumentality actually is. I wonder how many people would end up leaving? Not many, I would guess. As instrumentality is supposed to make you live without suffering, Rei could be the most noble person to have never existed. Choosing to bring about instrumentality in the way she did, she guarantees happiness to those who don't want to suffer, saving them from pain. But not only this, she gives everyone the choice of leaving, to live and suffer if you want to, respecting free will which only further proves her nobility.

Funnily enough. It actully transcends time.

So if you died today and it was made in 100 years. It could retrieve your soul and take you.

You'd be able to merge. And you'd be returned to our mother and it would be so wonderful user.

We essentially would be back in the womb, but so much better and spiritually pure.

Everyone together forever. Cradled safe in mommy arms. God I wanna be there

Mankinds mommy

I want my mommy
I want my mommy
I want my mommy
I want my mommy
I want my mommy

Mommy

MERGE ME

MAKE ME ONE MONMY

You will get bored with non-existence eventually, leave and exist and suffer once more, only to desire to end the suffering as you do now, essentially repeating the process again and again. It will never end, there is no eternal peace.

I want my mommy I want my mommy I want my mommy

No I'd want to be a part of it forever

I need to be cradled. I need her to hold me and keep me safe with my siblings

This thread is peak autism. I like NGE, but keep keep your schizo delusions to yourself OP

So what would've happened if an angel got to Lilith anyway. Something like the Second Impact?
What was the first impact?

Sup Forums would reject the instrumentality if they knew that everything will be morose after the giant merge......

perfect world is imperfect

stop making waves user

>Would Sup Forums choose to accept or reject instrumentality

you mean being a borg slave to rothschild?

Humanity was a mistake, beam me up Scotty

Don't you want to be with mommy?
She can put us back in the celestial womb. Make us all whole. All complete.
We will all be soulmates literally. Bound and in love, in the most literal sense. It will overwhelm you and it would be so joyous, so miraculous. You'd wonder how you ever were able to exist without the others, without the connection

It's so much better.
I want to be reconfigured. I NEED to be reconfigured. I want to be back in The arms of my true mother. Lilith.

Mommy. I cry. Rescue me from this island of existence. Connect us all. Make us all one, make us complete, make us whole.

Hugs, you'll be so happy with us.

>Lilith.

lilith is a jewish lie, dude.

Lilith is pic related , picking up and protecting her babies (us)

Lillith is the jewish mind control grid that wants to turn you all into slaves.