Kakegurui

The story of Kakegurui takes place in the Hyakkaou private school, an elite school where rich children go. What makes the school special is that gambling between students is encouraged and a hierarchy exists. The bottom 100 students are designated as “livestock” and treated as slaves. The livestock boys are called “pochi”—a generic name for dogs—and the livestock girls called “mi-ke”—a generic name for cats.

The protagonist is Ryota Suzui, a boy who, after losing over five million yen to his classmate, Mary Saotome, begins the story as the lowest ranking livestock with no hope of ever getting out of his debt hole.

Things change when Jabami Yumeko, a new transfer student, arrives. Yumeko is immediately targeted by Mary, who challenges Yumeko to a simple game…

source: anime-now.com/entry/2017/06/29/230018

youtube.com/watch?v=v2xJDuM9ZDM

Apparently the chinks have infiltrated japan.

Does MC ever do anything or are we there just to self insert and watch all the girls to stupid shit?

It would be nice if hes actually some sociopath hiding this whole time.

Looks cool

Saori Hayami going nuts is going to be such a delight.

He gives insightful commentary

>Netflix

Say hello to no subs.

Lets hope this will sell badly.

As much as I like crazy girls and boys action I don't need a shitty male beta MC commentary from the side to ruin the fun everytime. Why they need to creat such a male MC in first place instead of just making the crazy girl MC without his character at all?
What a waste of a good set-up.

You dumb.

That's a laugh

>Actual fansub groups are mostly dead
I wonder if some user is going to translate this just like ID-0 this season.

> please watch my show D:

Measuring stick for the audience, to drive home how crazy everyone is.

>male MC
Don't worry, he will become irrelevant before the first episode even ended. Jyabami will orgasm all over gambling and you will love it.

>an elite school where rich children go.
>What makes the school special is that gambling between students is encouraged and a hierarchy exists. The bottom 100 students are designated as “livestock” and treated as slaves.

>Everyone hates the male MC
>Even though the is the incarnation of gambling at its finest.
>No tricks, No cheating, No counting, No advantage, just the bet he makes.

So much shit taste in Sup Forums. What is the point of gambling if its not in its purest form? To Win is the goal and To Lose is the rush to gamble again, throw in the purest form and you have what makes it fun.

>No tricks, No cheating, No counting, No advantage, just the bet he makes.
Why would i want to watch anime about some deadbeat?

You are that deadbeat.

Is this yuri?

t. /u/fag

1- Yuri don't sell

2- People are sick of those generic yuri plots (girl meets girl and quickly turns Into lesbian after knowing her + yuri pandering + excessive and pointless yuri fanservice) that are repeatedly used in 95% of current shows with female protagonists.

hey autist-kun, Suzui is the protagonist in anime, we are not speaking of Manga.

Only in Manga

Goddamn not the kakeguri threads
MODS PLEASE, HAVE MERCY UPON US

No, it's bisexual. The main girls like each other and the MC.

>imblying

>Actual fansub groups are mostly dead
It's really hard to believe sometimes I was around for the rise and fall of fansub

>Why would i want to watch anime about some deadbeat?
Isn't that what we loved Kaiji for?

It's just uncreative toilet humor.
Some people are crazy, because Yuuichirou Hayashi decided to use male character as the anime's main protagonist instead of the girl, as in the manga.

Maibbe someday the author use him to something cool and surprise everybody. Or maybe he will become Yumeko's pet, who knows.

People said the same about Kuromukuro too.

There's that one time he gambled on the femMC's life

>Or maybe he will become Yumeko's pet, who knows

Implying he isn't already.

original author has absolutely nothing to do with anime

But he's the MC there too.

Yumeko is the true protagonist of this story while Suzui is the observer/shadow-like protag who will grow slowly behind the scenes by watching people Yumeko and Mary gamble. While also getting more experience by getting involved in those sort of games as time slowly goes by.

If yuri doesn't sell why is it in 95% of shows with FeMCs?