This show was FUCKING ADORABLE

this show was FUCKING ADORABLE.

Thank you Satania-waifufags! For once the waifufags have lead me into watch a hilarious and just plain cute as shit anime.

Gab a cute, Vigne a SUPER CUTE, Raphi a sick fuck but cute as fuck too, Satania literally greatest Chuuni of all time.

It kinda warms my heart to see someone so unashamedly enthusiastic about an anime they enjoyed on Sup Forums.

Keep on keepin on, friend.

Gabu true perfection.

that's how I believe Sup Forums should be. I don't give a fuck if people call an anime I love me shit because they are so unhappy, other people's enjoyment angers them.

It falls flat on the comedy aspect. The "this is an absurd thing that shouldn't happen but then immediately DOES!!" repeated four times in a god damn row is seriously the worst.

The girls are highly cute, though, I'll give you that.

it's the execution. done incredibly well.

you just hate fun.

Only lolicons find Gab attractive.

Gabu is super cute.

Did you know Tabris is actually Rem in disguise? SAME VOICE AND EVERYTHING!!!!

yhyl: Vigne counting Gabs for sleep.

I like the way Sup Forums is now, not too slow, not too fast

I think Sup Forums is somewhat unique in how it's actually grown in quality in the past five years, as opposed to many other boards continuing to become shittier and shittier.

it might be because the older users have grown up here, and actually stayed.

I've been here for about twelves years now, and I still enjoy the conversation.

And?

>Gab a cute
Gabriel A SHIT

Shit lolicons like example like taiga and louisefags
A SHIT

/tg/ is still fine
Well it's basically Sup Forums with space marines and less comedy so that's to be expected

>it's basically Sup Forums with space marines
For some reason at one point there was a massive influx of obvious Sup Forums crossboarders on /tg/ back when I still visited the place regularly.

I blame isekai for this somehow.

Glass Reflection dropped this show.

he is the biggest fucking pleb I've ever seen.

/tg/ is pretty bad. Bait is 100% guaranteed to get many replies, spelling and grammar is substandard, and everyone seems to have poor math/logic skills.

t. Pedo

No wonder shes garbage

My girlfriend Vigne is so adorable.

>Anime youtuber opinions

If you're watching anyone other than Demolition_D, or PCP on youtube for an "anime youtube channel", you are doing it wrong. Everyone else has basic bitch taste with shit like Death Note and Naruto in their Top 5 anime.

It looks like she is wearing a naked apron.

>"this is an absurd thing that shouldn't happen but then immediately DOES!!" repeated four times in a row

you just described all of japanese comedy

>this show was FUCKING ADORABLE.

indeed

>Satanya
Shun me all you want, it was worth it!

Clean your room!

I'll clean the room of your butthole, with my tongue!

Who OTP here

>enter threa-
Oh. Welp, time to abandon it.

what do with a big incredibly stinky pile of Gabs?

Clean it first then rebuild and jump inside

It's pretty underrated. The only thing it lacks is good writing. The character design and overall appearance is god-tier, pun intended.

Satania is adorable.

what are you talking about?

gabu is rape material

>demo good anime channel
>has given up on his channel and now only streams

Me.

>The only thing it lacks is good writing.
how do u incorporate cute animes and good writing together?
i don't really care about the writing as long as it's cute
i wish there was a hentai [yuri] as cute as gabu dropout
i'd probably bust me nut a 100x a day

I'm happy normalfags flocked to Meme Dragon and left this show alone

>bait is 100% guaranteed to get replies

But that's part of their board culture, /tg/ grapples the troll

Stop typing like a retard

LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS!!!!!!!

do you know where you are

The cutest!

SO FUCKING CUTE!

Raphi a best

Raid.

such a cute sadist

I'd let her bully me

Muh dick

Don't wait for the queue in front of the toilet, you can go into my mouth any time, little girl.

Yes Satania yes good

Best OTP inc

Satania on the front page!

Anyone have a webbum of this?

Wait, this board used to be worse?

Be grateful you weren't here when Chitogefags and Onoderafags would shit up everything and anything.

/r9k/ did it better

This show was incredibly cute, especially Satania, but it was so unfunny I found myself skipping scenes several times per episode because I knew exactly how the jokes would play out and how unfunny they would be. I would put the entire Gab's first day at work scene as my worst scene of the year so far.

Gabriel has good hair, I'll give her that.

Gabriel Dropout was the most painfully safe comedy I've watched in a while. All of the jokes are incredibly predictable, formulaic, and safe enough to not be outright awful but not be particularly funny otherwise, it barely does anything with the angel/devil part other than ~woah the devil is nice and the angel isn't, isnt' that just wacky~, and the characters are one-note.

So you're saying that you care more about whether or not the girls are cute more than if the show is actually good?

>Satania literally greatest Chuuni of all time.

Explains why nobody remembers her either. :^)

I don't like remfags either but claiming they don't exist is a bit much.

>everyone seems to have poor math/logic skills.
That helps my theory that THAC0 helped filter out the lower intellect beings from d&d.

Piss all over it to improve the smell.

When will Satanya bullying stop? this shit is getting ridiculous

>in how it's actually grown in quality in the past five year

02fag here.
Sup Forums has not "grown" in the last five years. Let alone ten. It's all the same shit, nothing has changed. Nothing will change.

I actually like Rem, once we're out of her murderous timeline. I just wanted to play the "who?" joke card.

>02

is that supposed to be funny?

Gab is cute, but still worst girl by a large margin.

>current year

>liking a literal cuck

which is why I described her with the least enthusiasm.

Sup Forums has most certainly changed, just not in a drastic way. The boards have become much more homogenized than in previous, less popular years. For example, we don't get nearly as much OC as we used to.

I want to make Gabu mine

you know guys, there's something that most people seem to have missed;

the reason the angels are awful 'people', and the demons are bad at being evil, not just upbringing;
Humans are a bad influence on angels, and a good influence on demons

Please be nice to my autistic wife.

>HIS wife

Cuckqueans are objectively superior to ice queens.

you're both wrong
she's my wife

dumb frogposter

It was SHIT after 2 episodes

you are SHIT

>So you're saying that you care more about whether or not the girls are cute more than if the show is actually good?

Yes, exactly.

Speaking of bait, there was also the shitfest reguarding quests, and the resulting butthurt questfags and smug antifuestfags popping up in unrelated threads and ruining good threads.
Shit's been done and over with, why they still exist and shit up threads make me wonder why they still bother.

This is Satania now

>beginning: Gabriel is cute
>middle: Gabriel deserves to be raped and die
>End: Gabriel only deserves to get raped anymore

vigne is the girl you show off to your mom while gabu is the girl you show off to your dad.

>waifufags
>waifufags
Fuck off.

>the demon that made an angel moan sensually
Evil

Newfag here

I finished Gab dropout. What to do now? I liked the series and think the dislike comes from jokes being repeated from other series you people have already watched. Is there any reason to dwell deeper? No bully pls

choose best girl

what if i pick all of them?

Suffocate myself inside it.

you could read the manga, but there is not much left right now since the anime adapted most of it

show your love for the show through your standfast love for one of the girls

tfw you will never shot up a school at satanias side