Are turks going extinct?

are turks going extinct?

Hopefully

kurds in the east seem to be doing well

There is no such thing as a Turk though.

Turks are a mix of actually Turkic people, mixed with greek, native anotolions, arabs, etc...

Sure do hope so, but there are 81 million of the roaches, what do we do with them?

wtf i wanted to post a file that i previouly downloaded from Sup Forums, but it it says it's too big

One can hope

subhuman mutt
>we
you're an irrelevant country with no military.

squish them with our boot

Why are there so many subhuman mutts itt?

What did Turks even do to you amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples? Are you subhuman amerimutts LARPing as Europeans now?

please try. I wanna see what a mongrel looks like with its leg in its asshole

DNC Are broke and they need their money back, pay up

bump

Secretly hoping for flame throwers but I'll go with boot stomping, far cheaper

So instead of having 12 kids they are having like 3...

look in the mirror Croatia. What happened. You used to be cool Yugo-bro, now yall NATO niggers...

Ha ha Canada is going to be full of roaches, just give it 20 years.

yes turkmutts will taste the big biji

This my friends family always claimed long turkish ancestry moved from there a decade ago. They showed up majority Greek and Spanish with some arab then random other mixes when they got their DNA done.

There definitely is such a thing as a Turkish person. They look Mongolian (Mongolia) with their short jaw. They are hairy and stink of male sweat. They have black hair. They are self-righteous, lie and steal.
Their women look like men (also true for Kurdish women) and are extremely aggressive and violent.

t. guy with Turkish family.

you are a nigger country with a military that would turn its backs on the leader and make a coup d etat

Why am I supposed to care?
Oh, you need to me to care so you have something to harp on
what a loser

WHITER

Increasing part is the kurdish section. Reminder that kurds helped to genocide Christian Assyrians

if you have a turk family why are you in Canada?

do you want me to stick that up your ass?

I want to beat up an Amerimutt subhuman. Give me your number and get a raid can. You'll see how a man breaks your face and sticks a whole can up your ass.

>Supporting Kurds
>Not knowing that they are just different looking kikes

>a Turkish person. They look Mongolian (Mongolia) with their short jaw.
THat's Turkic, not TUrkish

Pay Back Monies, Poor Boiiiiiiiiii

My mother married a Turkish man after my father divorced her, which is acceptable for women to do. Turks live in all White countries, there are a lot of Turks leaving Turkey like Africans leave African countries.

Not yet.

keeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk mutt t*rk calling others mutt

Amerimutt subhumans itt

What do you want from Turks? You can't even point Turkey on a map.

Mutt of Europe tries to act tough

That's Asian. They literally came from Mongolia and look Mongolian. But like Jews they are mixed, of course. There is no difference between Turkic and Turkish, it's just semantics.

Ahh, so only the Kurds are breeding in Turkey?

Calm down, Yusuf, no need to get so butthurt

mutts can never go extinct.

Do you want me to break your subhuman Armenian skull, """Greek"""?

If you ever defend Americans, i'll rape your mother in front of you. No rapebabies can stop me from wrecking subhuman Amerimongrels. Got it, subhuman Greek?

Sorry i only talk to Russians when i want to fuck their women (whores).

How much does your mom charge for a BJ? Whores are the only reason how Slav(e) countries function economically. 40 € or 50€?

you are retarded and never should have been fed, JIDF special "HURR HURR" ops

Turks are not black, you massive retard. They are not entirely white either. They are Asian.

Fuck off.

>Turk
>capable of having sex with women
I doubt that

Turkey for Turks
Germany for Germans

What's the matter, I know! you're a chickenshit!

Ironically both are cockroaches but Kurds are more like Jews and Turks more like Arabs. It's another shoah in there.

Slavs are our rapebabies.

You're Tatar rapebabies.

I guess history proves that we can indeed have sex with women.

Now tell me, how much for BJ? And why are you posting a Persian miniature?

>Turks are a mix of actually Turkic people, mixed with greek, native anotolions, arabs, etc...

Genetic studies have repeatedly and undisputibly demonstrated that Turks are genetically indistinct with Armenians. Some Turks unsurprisingly show Greek admixture.

Greeks and Armenians are also dark haired, sweaty, and hairy. Those traits are common throughout the Mediterranean are more usually called "swarthy."

>Genetic studies have repeatedly and undisputibly demonstrated that Turks are genetically indistinct with Armenians

>A
>FUCKING
>MUTT

what genetic studies, subhuman mutt, may I ask?

sry i dont speak 46.2% greek ,16.7% west asia (aka greco armenian rapebaby) 13.4% italian ,12% north african JEW , 11.7% others

Beautiful genetics you have there. Stefan Kosmidis.

Turks have an Asian (Mongolian) face. Nobody in that region look even similar. Short jaw is Asian. Not only that but also other Asian features.

WE WUZ OTTOMANS AND SHEEIT!

Turks where initially asian and then they become some spliced mess of asian, arab, and european.

Haha the blackshitmatter is a fucking kike trying to act tough, ohhh hohoho hahahaa

I am still waiting for you genetic studies subhuman amerimutt. Hurry up so that i can wreck a subhuman amerimutt again. Proving you subhumans is easy because your IQ is low.

Fuck off subhuman M U T T. Don't project your subhuman mongrelness onto others.

here's what Greeks look like.

She looks nothing like a Syrian or Armenian. Probably Slavic. Hence not "Greek" in any way.

Subhuman Amerimutt disappeared itt lmao

I hate the mutts that escape most.

Step on every one and be sure to wash your boots afterwards because the eggs remain attached.

>turk calling someone not white
kek

i'm calling him mutt, rapebaby, those are different things.

birth rates are dropping everywhere but Afghanistan and Africa

Garbage culture, garbage people
Burn it all and let the middle east clear out the rats that supported them

You're not even a Turk. You're a fucking huemonkey.

That's not a coincidence.