Dragon Ball Super

Who is ready for the Prince to debut his new form?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti89i2EZjWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best girl

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Super Jobber Blue Vegeta?

What girl? You just posted an image of a trash can.

That will happen right before Frieza shows his 100% Golden form
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Yamacha is going to tap dat.

Remember, you heard here first.

Hakai or not?

CAULIFLA IS BEST AND MOST COURAGEOUS

>debut his new form?
Did I miss something or is it just meming like Gohan going ssh white?

Why do Gohanfags hate her?

I feel bad for Cellfags.
I'm a Buufag so I feel their pain a bit but at least Buu got a neat fight. Cell only showed up in filler and it wasn't even him

>2016

things have changed after the tournament between U6 and U7

>More evolved

Nope. U7 saiyans had enough Super Saiyans in the past to have a ritual to create gods at one point in time.

U6 Saiyans are so weak they've never even hear of that shit.

And they're open saiyans who protect shit, meaning they likely screwed around and diluted the bloodline over time.

The U6 Saiyans are filthy halfbreeds.

do you think saiyan vagina's would feel better than humans?

no one cares

Source?

You obviously do if you took the time to respond :^)

I'm ready for the disappointment.

>U6 Saiyans are so weak they've never even hear of that shit.

Maybe it was just lost in legends just like in U7. Also U6 Saiyajin seem to have a much higher base strength

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>(laughs)
Toriyama is fully to blame for the anime. This "b-but the manga is the original" nonsense is just that, nonsense. If Toriyama wanted, he could get involved in the anime down to the fucking storyboard level, but he *chooses* not to. Because Dragonball Evolution pissed him off enough to continue the story of Dragonball, but not enough to actually get him fucking writing/drawing. Toei is doing what it can with his fucking doodles that he doesn't even doublecheck even though he should know better after decades of working with Toei.

how?

retard

U7 saiyans were all retarded monkeys who got cucked by their resident Space Jew.

U6 saiyans on the other hand are the ones who hunt down their respective space kike.

>Toriyama is fully to blame for the anime.
Nah just Toei, it's not Toriyama's fault they can't write for shit.

>give 18 a track suit
>gohan a copy past goku gi
>krillin with head shaved
>roshi with not kung fu outfit

bullshit.

at least 17 isn't wearing his same getup

He just said.

BRING ON THE FILLER I WANT TO SEE GOTEN DEVELOPMENT

I hope 18 actually removes her clothes

Yeah U6 never needed super saiyan because they seem to be doing well, U7 only got it from being pushed towards extinction.

Trunks, Goten and Marron will be SSB level after fending off the poachers

Checked.

But why is Toriyama more involved with the promotional manga, when the anime is the main product and what most people are going to see?

no he did not

She is the best girl in all of DB

Yes, the disappointment you will feel when she jobs to the Prince in SS1

Reminder that Shin was scared of Pui Pui.
Even Teen Gohan in base form could beat Pui Pui
Shin has no potential
He's a shit fighter
and Piccolo was just being respectful to not whup his bitch ass

Just how strong is U6? How is a guy like Frost on the run? It would be unthinkable that a guy like Freezer would need to hide from the space patrol in U7

Not even the best girl in her introductory episode.

He isn't. He literally says he writes for the anime but only reviews the manga

SSJ Rage looks pretty good on her.

>He literally says he writes for the anime
Only vague outlines which the manga gets as well.

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

Report this guy

She's not.

t. Gohanfag

She isn't and she doesn't even have a body like that.

No, I just don't have shit taste.

He won't have a new form, but he's gonna have a good showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti89i2EZjWE

>Working under constant time pressure with the anime
The storyline created by Mr Toriyama is a starting point, both for the anime and the manga, but then, each one of us works independently. Therefore, both the story and the timing are often out of sync, but that does not worry us. The possibilities of anime and manga are different, so each one of us tries to adapt the scenario in the best possible way. So there is almost no direct link between the anime and the manga.

>The storyline of Dragon Ball Super
I receive the whole story, but it's only a narrative outline. There is no dialogue, for instance. So I have to complete the story and sometimes divert its course, while keeping the main storylines.

Cutest villain
Prove me wrong

>yfw you will never abuse her as she's tied up as you rape her then she starts crying begging for mercy as she degrade her as your own personal cumdumpster carrying your halfbreed child

>vegeta is probably going to job again some fag or the fat whore

are we vegetafags ever gonna catch a break goddamnit

caulifla is a villian

Does anyone else miss the giant monkeys?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

It is if Toriyama refuses to write source material or cooperate in the writing process.
>B-BUT HE'S BEING FORCED/SIDELINED/WHATEVER
No he's not. That was the case in GT where there was zero plot-related effort from Toriyama. Super is his story. If he chooses to be so careless with his story, the blame lies squarely with him.

Toei is fully to blame for the faults of GT, but Toriyama is fully to blame for the faults of Super. He could've groomed his brainchild into something worthwhile, but he abandoned it to the incompetent.

Would you be alright with him jobbing to Jiren or Hit?

Why, because she didn't suck Goku's dick the first time she met him?

In case you haven't noticed, most of Goku's friends didn't like him in the beginning either.

to jiren maybe, to hit again? fuck no

This arc is our big break. It's alluded to that he will fight Hit again, and he won't lose twice. Don't worry, Vegetafag brother, it is the Prince's time to shine

Let's also not forget that nobody outside of U7 and maybe U6 has any reason to like Goku. He behaved like a douchebag in front of all the gods, didn't even try to defend himself when Toppo called him evil and acts like a kid on a field trip during an inter-universal tournament that will decide the fate of at the very least trillions (and that's severely lowballing it). Why would anyone fucking like him? Jiren's reaction to him was the most appropriate: Goku is an overgrown child with no idea what he got everyone into and he should just get lost.

>space pods
lazy fuck toriyama
>freizas ship
lazy fuck toriyama
>jacos shp

halfway decent.

no retard, she is an enemy u6 fighter that will have to be defeated, like all the other warriors, they are villians too.

I don't really care for Caulifla but it amazes me how triggered the fandom got for Caulifla not sucking Goku's cock and acting cocky. Saiyans aren't famous for being humble or knowing their limitations. They can even get delusional, see Vegeta.

U7 Saiyans have a ritual to get god Ki because they had so many Super Saiyans in the past.

Logically, this means they were once a thriving civilization simply based on the virtue of the power the travel across the universe with ease.

They must have pissed off some one long before they pissed off Freeza, user. Likely a GoD or an Angel given they had SSGs (they probably didn't have blues).

>Saiyan
>Super Saiyan
>Super Saiyan God
>Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
Are you ready for Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God?

>There is no dialogue, for instance.

Why does Toyotaro hate him so much?

Toriyama*

Please tell me there are more of the original mspaint ones I fucking love them

well atleast the DB room have started keeping Toei in check now

Reminder the one true immortal god is beautiful and going to shove an eraser cannon in your ass.

You think he's going to get a new ultimate move?

Because he wants Goku's dick

Gohan will job before Vegeta does

whats worse? a ko or ring out?

A KO means you fought your hardest and as best you could. A ring out means you're either an idiot that got tricked or so hopelessly outclassed they just tossed you.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Vegeta will get both this time.

this is why im thinking the ToP wont be as serious and even goku could get Ro if toriyama wasnt dickriding his money maker.

Why does Vegeta always get the worst beating?

>tortured to death by Frieza
>get his arm broken by 18
>tortured by Kid Buu

Looks like a fusion between Broly and Sephiroth.

Because Toriyama wanted him to die, no seriously he planned to have him killed in the Saiyan Saga but decided to keep him after seeing how popular he was.

So is he going to be the M10 autist or the M8 edgelord?

Are you sure you want them to fight, Brianneposter? Because our boy, The Prince, has an excellent track record against disgusting overweight bitches

A lot of Toriyama's original ideas were great.

But Buu kicked his ass
Vegeta killed himself for absolutely nothing

Vegeta only got what every ningen deserves

cauliflower posting is getting out of hand.

Vegeta was holding back against Buu.
Vegeta sacrificed himself because he wanted Trunks to beat Buu. If Vegeta was fighting seriously he would've killed Buu easily

Maybe that's why he looks so good when LSS Broly looks so shitty

Is this bait?

>Zamasu
>badass

>Zamasu
>not badass