Why does it seem like the average person is uglier now than a few decades ago?

Why does it seem like the average person is uglier now than a few decades ago?

coz theyre all fat?

Because everyone is overweight, far more people are fat, and a lot more people are obese.

The average person is overweight and less white

It's okay to be fat

our people exhibit signs of degeneration in mind, body and morals. In an age such as ours, the degeneration is accelerated. Things can visibly decline by the decade, which even for human standards is quite fast

This is only true for white people. Asians are a lot better looking now.

Unsurprisingly, degeneracy takes its toll. As does dysgenics.

Cause you've bought into the electric Jew and turned into a narcissist.

HNNNGGGG

gib me milkies

That thing is a 4/10 on a good day

idk i haven't noticed.

>Asians are a lot better looking now.
>still have flat noses, slitted eyes, moonfaces, bad teeth, and boring plain faces overall that all look the same
Kill yourawlf, soyboy cuck.

I know, I just like tits too much.

Only because of their make up.

And the plastic surgery.

If we assume the estrogen in the water theory is correct, and men are becoming more effeminate than it's reasonable to assume they would be becoming uglier as well. Mens aesthetic qualities are usually based in there sharp jawline, strong features, etc. but if these are becoming softened then they are going to be perceived as less attractive by manly standards and closer to ugly woman standards.

If this is true the likely cause would be better childhood nutrition. But it's really hard to accurately tell as asians are getting plastic surgery at an insane rate.

Touch the cow.

HD reveals the truth

Stupid people reproduce more than smart people.

>PLEASE Support me on Patron!

Racemixing.

I noticed this while watching Twin Peaks. In the original cast all the women were 7/10 and above, even the extras. And the show itself even tho it was murder mystery that turned into some kooky sci-fi story was overall very comfy. The new season was filled with derelicts and degeneracy, and representative of the new America which more resembles a fucking zoo.

Gross

Their not,it only seems that way because being an ugly loser has been de rigueur for awhile now. Since Napoleon dynamite our culture has been flooded with homely unattractive people in the name of body positivity under the guise of profundity aka challenging beauty norms and the standards and what you and i find attractive. Try as they might they will never get normal people to see Lena Dunham or Jon Heder as sexually attractive. It's not that people have gotten uglier,you just see more ugly people in popular culture.

Race mixing.

Because the only frame of refence you have for "people from decades ago" are movies. This is main reason. Second and also decently sized reason is that people ate far healthier food before. They ate less, more home cooked and less overly processed.
Inb4 muh poverty and malnutrition - kys, modern food CREATES malnutrition and malabsorption of nutrients due to its damaging effects on the gut lining, vili and generally on your internal system of digestion and auto immunity.