Anyone else think anime girls are getting too big?

Anyone else think anime girls are getting too big?

bigger

I really want to just bury my face in her butt. Is that so wrong?

I want porkchop to sit on my face so bad

Ugh her ass is too big
Disgusting

This one looks better than OP's.

Me

Fuck off homo.

reminder to report /e/ spam before it gets too many replies or it won't be deleted

I would sell my soul to have Pochaco sit on my face. I want to feel her butthole against my nose.

>You will never run a train on Pochaco with your friends

No, because my girls gotta have some ass on her. Not some bony ass shit. How can niggas get off on bones??????

Yeah what a shame

Couldn't have said it better

If anything, some anime girls should get bigger. Much much bigger.

Not all though, variety is the spice of life.

Well don't do that if she's going to be sitting on you.

You dont even know big.

But what if I want Pochaco to sit on my face while she gets pounded from behind? I could eat her out while she gets her butthole rammed.

can we ban irish posters please

MUH DICK

Need2breed

Yes

there's no porkchop anime, so no

Love this artist.

Jesus Christ I want to fuck her so bad.

As a man with a kink for bigger girls, I personally love that there are now chubby, even fat girls in anime. But I honestly wonder: why? It's not like Japan's obesity rate has risen in any meaningful way. Fat people in Japan are still pretty much nonexistent. So who is this spike in anime and manga fat girls pandering to? It's not like America where our media is gradually getting men used to the idea of dating fat women because that's all there is. It seems like a the answer to a question no one's asking.

The softest.

Gay af
What if the guys ballsack slaps you in the face

I'm bi so I would be a-ok with that. I would also enjoy giving a cute guy a rimjob while he fucks Pochaco.

So you're just using poor Pochaco as bait to lure unsuspecting anons into gay sex?

No. I very much want to lewd Pochaco.

Exposure to the West's influence on the internet.

Disgusting. Low standards even in 2D. That's just pathetic.

Pochaco lovers; are you guys skinny or fat?

Pochaco is good though, I don't know if it is her cute face or body type but she doesn't seem that bad. Maybe it is the fact her skin is tight and her features are perky. She is the illusion fat girls see in themselves. She is fat but not a slob.

lanklet

Anime fat =/= real fat
every big anime girl is drawn as being soft, fluffy, and having really huge and **well shaped** (this is important) assets whereas real fat women are floppy and full of cellulite

Skinny, only 150lbs at 6 feet. I think part of the appeal is if she was riding on top, I'd feel her weight bouncing up and down on my dick. Seems like it'd feel great.

skinny at 6'4" 163lbs
I think I want pochacos fat ass on my face because im black

She's young. Young fat girls still have smooth, tight skin and not much cellulite. That only becomes a problem when fat women hit about 30.

Fat done right.

Pretty standart 179cm 78kg.

I will be honest, i would smash it. I would drain my hose to her. I would fill her canyon. and so on and so on.

Is it wrong to want to suck the farts out of Porkchop's butthole?

sup mugi

6'3" at 235lbs