Something just came close to my mind Sup Forums. Leftists will no longer be the ones in power in the west soon. Why...

Something just came close to my mind Sup Forums. Leftists will no longer be the ones in power in the west soon. Why? Because they made themselves a laughing stock.
I looked at various nationalistic demonstrations where there were leftist counterprotesters. There was one video of the Nordic Resistance Movement marching in complete order and seriousness, looking all manly, strong and disciplined and in the background there were the leftist counterprotesters, having small rainbow flags, looking like clowns and children, weak and desorganised, easily intimidated and beaten up by NRM, whose match seems to be only the police itself ( thanks to those nordfront shields).
In America they not only got beaten up by desorganised lolbertarians at Berkeley once, but one of them was killed with a car in Charlottesville by one of /ourguys/ and nobody cared (exept for leftists and niggers, who only support leftists because their virtue signaling is what keeps the welfare coming in).
And then we have guys like the Atomwaffen Division, armed and ready, that would slaughter any petty leftist clown.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=py7uUdhdcPY
How can leftists even compete? People will see that one side is stronger than the other eventually. The only disadvantage the nationalists have at the moment is the numbers.
>tl;dr the jews will lose power because their henchmen and slaves make fools of themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q00q4l-AqYU
youtube.com/watch?v=U3cE8xBQtZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hail the new dawn of nationalism we will win in the end!!

S

The only thing left to be debated is if we will win through a revolutionary or peaceful manner. The first one would work only with bigger numbers, but makes the most sense. The minus is that it damages the "optics" but I say that people who are afraid of violence aren't going to fight on the enemy side anyway, only if forced, and a forced, demoralised fighter is as good as dead/prisoner.
The other route of peaceful resolve seems to be taken by most nationalist movements, but I tend to not trust both the democratic system and the leftist establishment. Why couldn't the jews manipulate the elections if they could?

Optics are so incredibly important in this new age of memetic/information war.
Der Nazis had great aesthetics, and so should we. Shirts tucked in, combed hair, etc.

>one of our guys

This was always on the cards, at least this time the internet has given us a brotherhood across borders that will ensure no more bullshit wars for Globalist causes

Liberalism is a disease. These people in those photos have already ruined their life to the point where only death can end their misery. Either by their own hand (so that it is less painful) or by someone else's. The day when they will pay for further decaying our nations will soon come.

Depends on what people mean by optics. Looking aggresive and disciplined will attract people, while it will set others off. What I do not like about some nationalist circles is that they refuse to have that disciplined, organised even righteously violent image for the sake of not setting peopke who are scared of nazis off.

I just want to murder, make claim to the land of those I call my enemies and fuck the women that do not die with them or escape. I shall not be denied my birth right

Invaders must die.

Definitely go for the "real" Nazi-look, like described
And tell skinheads that they can fuck off until they don't look like thugs anymore.
SS > SA
Dress, act and talk like civilized people, like men

Don't say these things and then consider yourself apart of this movement because if we have it our way people like you would be shot.

We are not interested in fulfilling the sadosexual fantasies of degenerate morons. How can we promote this whilst we promote traditional families and beautiful communities?

bump

post yfw all the muslims, niggers & leftist scum have no idea what they've created

We always did in the past. We rallied behind visionaries who set sail for parts unknown or for enemies known and met them on their shores. We didn't curtail to 'movements' or (((ideas))) we followed those with vision

>not realising he's a paki

it's scary how accurate this pic is

I agree. I kind of like the look Atomwaffen has on them. Some kind of balance between intimidating agressiveness that makes leftists piss themselves on the news and nazi discipline and manliness.
The Iron Guard also looked classy and acted intimidating ( that's why they were called religious fanatics back in the day). The fact that Codreanu was a Romanian is one of the biggest things Romania should take pride in.

>The only disadvantage the nationalists have at the moment is the numbers.
The numbers will increase exponentially once nationalist movements gain momentum. There are a lot of whites who are reluctantly walking about in this liberal dystopian nightmare who are afraid of revealing their power levels. They'll start crawling out of the woodwork when there's less risk for doing so.

They are already on board but are reluctant to come out and say it

Indeed. This is why we must all strive to become stronger, healthier and more insightful everyday. Our time to rise is coming soon. You know it to be true.

I'd go back to the roots, Hugo Boss really did a great fucking job designing the Nazi uniforms

Yeah druggie meth skinheads can go jump in a lava pit.

Leftists are the laughing stock? Haha oh wow.

I know. When I saw what happens in the west I laughed at first. "How could those feminists really love sodomites so much haha", "they must be pranksters". And then I saw a video of a feminist trying to cut a cross dedicated to ukrainian war veterans or something. That was the point I realised they weren't joking, but were mentally ill scumbags that deserve to be shot.
I was not a fascist back then. Sure, I hated sodomites and hat a strong dislike of muslims. When I saw that I searched for people who tought the same as me. The result was that only the so called "evil" nazis knew that in a normal society cancers like that get the rope. And after that I slowly embraced the Iron Guard's ideology and obserced the jews' domination on the common man and institutions.
For short, I can really relate to Codreanu, who had already have fixed mors but only needed to see the face if evil first in order to take action.

Nationalism is what saves us.

look at the Anti AFD Protest in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=q00q4l-AqYU

I wonder is ZQ realizes that her smelly wet hole radicalized millions of whites to nationalism

>that top after liberalism pic

In my country the best thing there is is the hate of gypsies so nobody buys into the "opressed minorities" bullshit.
That's what I do everyday. Striving to become better and better.
SS uniforms were the most beautiful ones. That black and form made it look so fashionable. Such a pity there is no longer such a good looking and elite troop as them.

It really depends if they have enough self-discipline to not get permanently addicted to (meth-)amphetamines (ofc snorting is always degenerate)
These drugs can prove to be quite useful in certain situations, especially fighting
Using them daily just for fun is degenerate thoug

I think it's actually really sad that we have to kill our own brothers and sisters once again, though being completely corrupted, we're still one of a kind. But if they refuse to change, death is the only solution

I really wonder how these people perceive the world, I'd pay money to know why they are the way they are

Osama was right.

>The ruthless doesn't have a place in the movement
You do realize that 30-50% of white Europeans have to be liquidated in order to establish a lasting empire, right?

there's always going to be a small group of freaks and degenerates and that's okay. But shit is out of control now and I think a lot of young people are LARPing their way to some faggy point of no return

They all try to look so happy but you can see how forced every movement of theirs is. Truly a sad sight.

Nazism and american nationalism is not the same and will never be the same. Sorry to bust your skinhead circle jerk

What about the Italian blackshirts? They look pretty aesthetic.

:(

I don't really like the pants, but the rest looks perfectly fine

They stopped being our brothers and sisters the very moment they supported anti-national causes.
The sad thing that resulted in this was the fact that depravity was no longer punished. The fact that jews got land rights, trading rights, etc. The jew is only a problem if he has power, if you don't let him get it, he will fuck off all by himself.
I tried to go very deep into the origins of all of this and I found out it all started with the granting of full trade rights to jewish merchants in the Netherlands in the 17th century. That was where the trend of aggresive marketing started. The jews basically began using immoral tactics such as sabotaging other merchants, selling everything cheaper just for the sake of ruining the other, etc. Which till that point was seen as an unchristian thing to do and in the middle ages it was even punished.

Yes

this is fucking embrasing

We don't encourage skinhead """"""aesthethics""""""" here. I know that America's fascism is a lot crazier and weirder but I think it will mend into something good given time.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>Jews selling things for cheap prices just to ruin other people
>Jewish Merchant
>Low prices

True, there's no doubt that these people are our enemies, but they have been indoctrinated since birth, but it's either us or them.

Same thing with blacks, they're constantly crying about about "muh slavery" in the US, demanding gibs and reparations. They don't do this in Saudi Arabia, because they know they won't get the Saudis to feel guilty about slavery. Same goes for Jews, they're only doing this to us because we let 'em

Nordic Front became a political party a few days ago BTW youtube.com/watch?v=U3cE8xBQtZE is their press conference.