One Piece

Is Pudding the only one who can save the Straw Hats now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably. We saw that Pudding actually really wants Sanji.

No it will be this box.

This.

wasn't this thrown somewhere?

What's inside it?

Bobbin

Caramel

Her and Bobbin "the fixer", yes.

What's in the box?????
youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk

Shirahoshi's turd

The box wont do shit. I bet pudding memory changes big moms crew and goes along with the straw hats. Big mom will think the wedding was a success and want to celebrate by opening the box. It'll explode and somehow undo the memory shit and she'll go berserk again while everyone around her just wonders wtf is going on.

What are the chances of Oda pulling a Call of Cthulhu on Raftel (for example a thing most desired becomes an object of intense fear and rejection once observed)?

I could see Pudding offering herself as a "hostage" for the Straw Hats, since the Big Mom Pirates wouldn't be able to shoot down the escaping alliance if their key to Raftel were at risk.

Pudding doesn't seem too happy under the control of Big Mom and siblings who dislike her so it would benefit her as well.

If Pudding alters her memories she's not leaving. No need to if her betrayal goes unnoticed.

Isn't Pudding supposed to be Kuma'd?

She'll want to marry sanji. She fell for him. She doesn't want to be forced into marriage though and luffy won't be against that. Plus I just want that to happen because it would kill namixsanji shippers and they could make a cool duo team where pudding fights girls for sanji so he doesn't have to.

She'll do something by the end to help them leave. But BIGMEME is going down. I love how you retards are still in denial.

No. Zoro

She wants to leave though, judging by her balcony flashbacks and admiration towards Lola. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean with the straw hats.

Escapefags will be in fullstop damage control mode by the end of next chapter

This thread will basically be empty like last chapter release cause most posters here are escapefags. Then they'll come back and say Oda was a hack.

I think we'd need to see some more development of her for that to happen, given her only real connection in the alliance is with Sanji and possibly even Chiffon, though we can't say for sure on the latter. Pudding's more abrasive personality seemed to show that she is rather focused on her own situation, for her to suddenly take an altruistic stance for Sanji would be a little much, even if she was moved by his genuine reaction to her third eye.

In addition, as far as we know, her memory abilities seem to be only one target at a time; though we only have one sample to refer to so that could change. From here on out, for Pudding to make a meaningful impact on the ongoing events, something would have to develop with her character.

Perhaps she and Sanji will get some time to interact again and something will progress there. One possibility could be that, seeing him combating Big Mom for his own freedom and that of his friends, will move her enough to help him. knowing Big Mom ultimately wouldn't be able to harm her. Or perhaps she'll help out with the desire to escape too, I liked the idea of her doing so and going to find Lola on her own, eventually coming back into the story later due to her potential ability to read the poneglyphs and being a motivating factor for Sanji later on.

There's tons of possibilities for her character moving forward, but until we get a bit more time with her we're likely not going to see much of anything.

If that is the route Oda takes, I imagine she wouldn't be present with the Straw Hats and would likely go off and do her own thing, potentially coming back into the story later on. It'd be an interesting dynamic change for Sanji, which could prove a good reflection of the character development he experienced in WCI.

It'd also make for a pretty sweet ending if he ended up building his dream sea-restaurant in All Blue with Pudding as his head-patissier. A restaurant that's open to everyone, no matter their background, would fit in quite well with both their past experiences.

Or she could do her own thing, WCI has introduced some interesting characters and it'd be nice to see them getting some form of resolution, be it here or later.

It was fun watching Zorofags have their "moment" then get completely BTFO

I really hope none of the theoryfags are right or we will suffer their endless gloating on top of retarded theories until the end of time

should sanji get a raid suit?

if zoro can get stronger blades then sanji should be able to get stronger shoes

what are the odds of kid helping luffy take down kaidou for revenge?

Yes, Sanji will get a raid suit, there's a reason Oda made them completely fireproof.

Caesar is familiar with Germa tech and will maintain it for him

There's positive and negatives to him getting one, but given how quickly the stakes are raising for the Straw Hats it would make for an easy and appropriate form of powerup that would massively help fill in Sanji's major weakness in a combat sense, that being his defensive capabilities.

Personally I'd really like him to as a way of tying in the resolution of the Vinsmoke family connection sub plot with Luffy's proclamation about needing Sanji to achieve his dream of becoming the Pirate King. Sanji having to swallow some of his negative feelings about his past in order to support Luffy, given how Luffy supporting him in his most dire moments through the course of WCI. It'd cement his and Luffy's relationship from there on out, given the similarity with Zoro's prostration before Mihawk for Luffy's sake, despite it going against what he himself would wish to do.

Killer will probably team up with Zoro and Law if Kidd sacrificed himself to let his crew escape from Kaido.

Reminder that BM is a rapist because no one would willingly have sex with her.

>Caesar is familiar with Germa tech and will maintain it for him
Were he to get one I'm sure Franky could fulfill that role more reliably than Caesar would. Albeit the idea of Caesar staying with the Straw Hats is hard to pass up.

>if we were going to fight we would have brought ZORO
>we should go back to where ZORO is waiting for us
>it'll be safer once we're back with ZORO

I wonder what Oda is implying with this.

Nami should get a Raid Suit to become a flying witch.

Zoro jobbed immensely in Wano. Gonna be hilarious watching salty Zorofags.

Maybe if Franky had the blueprints for the raid suit devices. Caesar is a scientist, Franky is an engineer. There's a stark difference there.

Franky could no more work with the raid suits than he could the clima tact.

>inb4 Zoro already has a samurai army and several wives from noble families.

The ability to fly using weather summons will be a part of her next clima-tact upgrade I'd bet. She has a clear position as combat support from here on out, being able to actually evade opponents would be vital as enemies get harder and she doesn't have the convenience of a forest full of homies to do that for her.

To be honest an arc without Usopp, Zoro and Robin is better

Exact opposite. When they barely escape from big mom Zoro and co are already going to have shanks', black beards and kaidos head and are going to be on raftel waiting for luffy to put on the pirate king crown.

An arc without Chopper, Nami and Sanji would be even better.

I think Pound will do something, we haven't seen him in a while

Who's to say that Caesar would understand how to make the raid suits function, nor maintain them? The key thing is both characters have knowledge of both science and technology, raid suits seem to fall under both.

Alternately, if Sanji did get one, it may not really even need maintenance, just careful guarding or working into his base outfit.

On that note, I wonder how comfortable raid suits are?

>i have no idea what is going on
>all i wanted was to have fun
>we are about to die
>why didnt i listen to wanda
>i want a carrot so bad

we haven't seen the goons that escaped from the book that jinbe burnt down

if there was a giant then maybe the Elbaf giants will launch an attack on WCI while their defenses are down.

Is this panel implying that Caesar was part of the original crew of Vegapunk?

he was probably their Buggy

>Cant even 1shot Bege
>Heavenly Fire cant even take out Reiju
>G3 Punch is enough to match her punch

BigMom is so fucking overrated. She's about to job. HARD

>>G3 Punch is enough to match her punch

She's not even using Haki yet

wouldnt it be cool if enel joined straw hats instead of franky?

>Implying she even knows how to use armament haki

I m rally interested to get to know more about Kidd. I know that a lot of people just want him to get BTFO, but he is kinda interesting character for me.
While he did do some edgy shit when he first got in new world (crucifying those pirates that were trying to escape) I don't think that he is as bad as some people think. Sure the news said that he killed civilians for the lolz but these same newspaper also said that Robin sinked 4 ships at the age of 8, or that Strawhats burned Enies Lobby (you get to point). Also I don't think it would be possible to get that high bounty by simply killing civilians.
Also electromagnetism is pretty cool power to have.

How would Pound save the strawhats from big mom and her entire crew?

Well, she is the weakest Yonkou.

Per Japanese video game/manga/anime archetype, if there is a Shitennou (Four Heavenly Kings) group of enemies, then the first one MC faces is always the weakest one.

oh yeah, I remember crocodile being the weakest shichibukai!

i think his design is really sympathetic, i hope to see more of him.
it would be neat if the theories about his father being captain john turn out to be true.

>Who's to say that Caesar would understand how to make the raid suits function, nor maintain them?
It's being implied that Judge, Caesar, and Vegapunk were colleagues, especially with that Caesar panel where he calls judge overbearing.

The three of them could have developed that tech together. Franky has really only shown the ability to replicate blueprints and make battleships: his chief original contribution to the OP universe is the cola engine. Even the most powerful elements of the Sunny-Go could potentially be attributed to aspects of the Pluton blueprints that Franky streamlined and incorporated into his own design.

>Implying he wasn't

>Shitennou - FOUR (4) Heavenly Kings
>FOUR (4) Emperors of the Sea
>Shichibukai - Seven (7) Warlords
Okay user

could current haki-less juma defeat crocodile?

i think neither of them would win, kuma can always get the fuck out whenever he wants

Crocodile is the second most powerful shichibukai, only Mihawk is stronger than him and they are almost equal

>if there was a giant then maybe the Elbaf giants will launch an attack on WCI while their defenses are down.
The major issue with the idea of a third party arriving to WCI any time soon is that, to the One Piece world outside of WCI currently, Tottoland and Big Mom would be right in the middle of one of her notorious tea parties. Said tea party meaning that all her strongest forces are present in that location, in addition to Big Mom herself who would be livid at any sort of interruption to her cherished tea party.

In addition, Bege's men made sure to install den den mushi jammers when the placed the mirror in the cake. So, no one likely knows about the current state of Tottoland and the tea party. In addition, outside forces would also likely know that the Germa are present and were intending to join forces with Big Mom, only further increasing the forces you'd be subjecting yourself to if you chose to enter her territory now.

It's certainly not impossible, but it would be quite possibly the worst time to choose to actually assault Big Mom's territory, outside of trying to raid one of the non-important isles.

Shichibukai isn't a group of enemies the MC has to take down. Some of them are even allies.

Meanwhile, Luffy explicitly stated he wants to take down all four of the Yonkou.

Nah man what about metalseadram-
Shit
What about Byakk-
Fuck

Wait one piece broke the mold. Doflamingo had 4 seats represented by cards. Pika went down before Diamante and no way he was weaker. I guess it doesn't count because the heart seat was open?

>>Cant even 1shot Bege
Bege's form with heavily increased defences that she was tearing through with ease.

>>Heavenly Fire cant even take out Reiju
Reiju, who is wearing super special scientific armor, in tandem with a naturally iron body, that protects her from fire was about to be taken out had Luffy and Sanji not intervened, using some of their most powerful attacks to just stop her one strike.

This isn't a fight they can win, particularly with Caesar, Bege and all his crew not being present.

>Luffy pre time skip punches Blackbeard
>He beat the shit out of him
>Whitebeard quake Blackbeard
>Nothing happened

Explain this shit to me

>using some of their most powerful attacks to just stop her one strike.

Bro what manga are you reading. G3 is practically a normal attack for luffy now.

Dressrosa was shit though

What is Luffy going to do when he has to take down Shanks last?

>Shanks last?
Why do you think Shanks will be the last?

Luffy will get into a Davy Back fight with Shanks(he's third on the list) and win and have him serve under him as a fleet captain.

The first shichibukai they encountered was Mihawk.

Also shichi = 7

I hope she joins so Sanji can go away and my ship becomes less threaten

First yonko Luffy encountered was Shanks

True

>The three of them could have developed that tech together.
Could have, but there's no guarantee. Especially given that Caesar's focus seems to be more tailored towards chemical weapons. That and he himself hasn't shown any signs of trying to make use of raid suits either. You could possibly draw a parallel with the protective suits on Punk Hazard and the WG owned ones, but there's no clear connection with the raid suits.

Franky could, if Oda chose to, be the one to interact with the armor, should that even be needed, given his past displays of interacting with technology and figuring it out. It's less about it making absolute sense and more about it being the more likely option, were Sanji to get a raid suit and need it regularly looked at by someone with technical know how, for whatever reason that may be.

Caesar being an actual Straw Hat is such a far off possibility at this point, given his history, that I would imagine a more accessible technologically minded character, in the form of Franky, would make the most sense to perform that role, should it even be a thing.

He wasn't a Yonko when Luffy met him, you idiot

OK. Then WB.

Gotta give it to Shanks. He's the only human with no DF who actually became a Yonkou. With one arm, even.

Maybe Kaido has no DF as well(though highly doubt)

That doesn't stop it from being one of his most powerful attacks. It's a giant fist covered in haki, of course it's got some considerable power behind it

Caesar for sure was involved in the lineage factor experimentation due to his knowledge of SMILE and SAD. Lineage factor is heavily hinted to be a major source of the power of Germa science.

Franky, on the other hand, has absolutely no knowledge of the lineage factor. Only some copied vegapunk robotics and lazor blueprints.

So will BB end up being strongest character in series once he gets his third DF?

Shanks is the weakest Yonkou

He is weaker than a Sea King

We don't know if he happened to get a df after losing his arm.

>implying Kaido is human

>That doesn't stop it from being one of his most powerful attacks

Its not though. All of g4 punches are stronger. El Thor is way stronger. Red Hawk is stronger. G3 regular punch is basically a normal attack.

>El Thor
filler
>Red Hawk
Wow a punch with fire!
>G3 regular punch
A giant punch with haki, how is that a normal attack?

Hancock when?

>Lineage factor is heavily hinted to be a major source of the power of Germa science.
A major element in the cloning tech of the VInsmokes, sure. That doesn't mean it plays into the raid suits, they seem to be more on the technological side of things.

However, my main point here is it's not unfeasible for Oda to have Franky be the one to play the hypothetical role of raid suit maintenance, should it even need it. Even if there's much more qualified people for that role, possibly Caesar, Franky is the more accessible character for Sanji as it's currently unlikely that Caesar will actually join up with the Straw Hats, given his coloured past.

If he did become some form of ally then it would most likely fall to him, I just highly doubt he'll actually stick about enough to potentially fill that role.

He got a logia and a paramecia so far. He should be aiming for zoan next. I want to say Leviathan zoan but having the ability to turn into a sea animal yet unable to swim is pretty fucking stupid, so probably not.

>A giant punch with haki, how is that a normal attack?

Because he uses it extremely frequently? Its literally his go to attack now. G3 punch is still not even close to his strongest attacks. You're just grasping for straws.

>G3 regular punch is basically a normal attack.
No it isn't, Luffy uses regular punches all the time in fights. Just because it isn't his most powerful attack doesn't mean it isn't a powerful attack. Just as Luffy's base strength gets stronger with time, so too do his enhanced attacks in his multiple Gear forms.

If Kaido has a zoan fruit then maybe BB will steal Kaido's fruit

I think he'll end up with Kaido's zoan. Which I think is the Kirin Kirin no mi(Kirin is a hybrid mythical japanese creature)

They are going to run from Big Mom. But Big Mom isn't going to be having that shit.
Big Mom and her pirate crew Wil pursue with their fleet and flagship
Strawhats head for Wano and the scouts of Kaido only notice Moms fleet.
Kaido thinks mom is invading and goes with his fleet to fight her.
Strawhats slip through to Wano in the confusion
Big Mom defeats Kaido and continues her pursuit
>tfw Wano they will be forced to defend Wano from Mama

I was thinking a Yamata-no-Orochi fruit, but Kirin is fine too.

>Caesar being an actual strawhat is such a far off possibility at this point

Found the Spee D. Reader